Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 192

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit the end got me good

BirdPerson, Ken and jkauf like this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Paris OG and Banana Kush pens on the menu for this week. Still have a lil Northern Lights, Master Kush and Pineapple Express left too. Also got some beautiful bud but I have no idea what it’s called.

I remember banana Kush being awesome. Really giggly. Can’t wait to try that again. Never tried Paris though apparently it’ll knock ya out

Ken likes this.
  3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Banana kush is easily one of my favorites.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

African sativas are so tasty

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Paris OG had me asleep after 2-3 hits hahah. Came on slowly but strongly next thing I knew I woke up 8 hours later :crylaugh:

riotspray, Ken and jkauf like this.
  6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Chances this is a knock-off? I'm guessing you can't legally use star Wars branding even with a play on words. Someone I know says she has a friend in Maine with a warehouse where he grows and sells all this stuff to dispensaries himself. It smells like bud anyway

Attached Files:

riotspray likes this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

yea, that looks about like the sketchy shit I get

I've had some that looked super legit, and even matched name brands, but I still think they're fakes

I guess if they give you the effect you're looking for, then great, but mine rarely get me high (although my tolerance is ridiculous) and I'm not sure I want to be vaping something when I'm not sure what's in it

@dadbolt I meant to ask you if that cart I got for you was any good?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. RyanPm40

Yeah I've blown a ton of money on carts that have been very obviously cut lately after my regular guy stopped being able to get these amazing Capo carts. When I taste any flavoring, I throw that shit out because it sketches me out. This one sounded a lot more promising, the air bubble seems to move slower than the others, and my girlfriend said it got her completely stoned and only has the subtlest minty aftertaste mixed with a strong bud flavor, while the others we've gotten lately practically tasting like flavored vape juice. I'll give it a shot later tonight after work and see how it seems to me, but I might be done trying to get these from now on. I had two very lucky hookups for awhile and have been having the worst luck since.

waking season and riotspray like this.
  9. RyanPm40

Also, every time I get unlucky with these, people claim they came from a dispensary in Maine, and I'm really starting to question how well-regulated the state is if that's really true. Every other one I've had luck with supposedly came from Mass or California.

riotspray likes this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

That totally sounds like my situation. I've gotten one or two carts that actually got me stoned and a bunch that were varying degrees of unsmokeable to "this kinda tastes like bud and gives me a little head rush". I keep buying them because I go to lots of concerts and they're super handy for that, but I'd almost rather just go without, or even just get a CBD cart with lab results that would at least replicate the act of smoking and taste decent.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I do think that there are a lot of poorly regulated "legit" carts on the market that do come from dispensaries and wind up on the black market but I think there are WAY more that people just fill themselves and buy packaging that looks like it came from a dispensary. Who knows?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

waking season likes this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, why take something as pure and beautiful as cannabis and mix it with... anything?

I love the discreteness of the carts, but just getting a dry herb vape would be exponentially better.

waking season and RyanPm40 like this.
  14. RyanPm40

riotspray likes this.
  15. supernovagirl Sep 5, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 5, 2019)
    supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I had one or two bunk ass carts in the beginning but then the tree sap brand became available and that’s what I’ve had ever since. I’m not an expert but it’s night and day in quality between the ripoff stuff. It’s not flavored, it’s thicc and tastes great but tastes like the actual strain imo

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  16. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

yup - thats my go to

riotspray likes this.
  17. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Ordered an ash catcher and broke it almost immediately. Smdh

18. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

got high for the first time in days and I feel amazing

19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Wow. A ton of the big names in the west coast & Colorado cannabis industries are on facebook talking about never touching pens/carts again.

That's massive news

Ken and riotspray like this.
  20. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

is there an article or something? I'd love to read up on it.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  21. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

yeahrightdude and Ken like this.
  22. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Think I’m just gonna stick to flower myself the more I think about it. I’ll roll the dice and finish this one cart I have left though.

waking season, yeahrightdude and Ken like this.
  23. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

jkauf likes this.
  24. RyanPm40

Curious which big names?

yeahrightdude likes this.
  25. chris

Trusted Supporter

the Oregon death allegedly coming from a legit dispensary/cart is pretty disconcerting. Will maybe finish the cured resin cart I have (which tastes/feels so good, alas) and then switch back to flower/dry herb vaping for the time being

mercury, RyanPm40 and yeahrightdude like this.