Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 191

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Fuckkkk yessss I got a Northern Lights and Pineapple Express pen

supernovagirl, jkauf and Ken like this.
  2. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I got a blackberry tea flavored cartridge. So so so tasty

jkauf, Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  3. Mr. Serotonin

I’m so excited to try the northern lights. So many peoples favourites and honestly kinda rare where I’m at

lostawholeyear, supernovagirl and Ken like this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Are you from london

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I need a new cart so bad, but money

So for now this unknown strand of flower will have to do

Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  6. Mr. Serotonin

In a way, yes. But also, in another, more real way...no

Ken and supernovagirl like this.
  7. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

anyone else love to put some wax on top of a bowl to make it last like 10 times longer?

yeahrightdude and sophos34 like this.
  8. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

the taste is unreal

Mr. Serotonin, Ken and yeahrightdude like this.
  9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

big flower shortage going on at the dispensaries in PA because of the influx of new patients this summer due to anxiety being an approved condition and growers being slow to catch up with the demand. was able to snag a gram of some 26% strain today (think its called face off OG kush or some shit) when my dispensary got a drop from one of the growing companies. gonna make carts my main way of consuming for a bit to get through this flower shortage which is projected to only last til october when the next harvest is for these companies and the new growers that had their permits approved earlier this year. i much prefer the full experience with having actual bud over just a vape pen or even concentrates

waking season and Ken like this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If Bernie gets elected and doesn't follow through on legalization, I'll be unforgiving, even if he accomplishes everything else.

11. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I need help guys. I've had like 3 pints. I really want a few bong hits before bed. Am I in danger of whitey-ing if I do? I can never remember, is it better to have booze before weed or weed before booze?

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Smoking after you drink can lead to the spins unfortunately.

BirdPerson and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  13. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Fuck, I thought that was the case. Damn.

14. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

lol I think I’d still forgive him even if he was able to get 25% of what he has proposed accomplished...love how he is trying to involve insane amounts of people in the process to work together to accomplish this stuff. It’s really inspiring.

Borat 2: Vengeance likes this.
  15. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

also Wana raspberry (vegan!) gummies are taaaasty. wish they were lower in THC per piece lol

16. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

doing shrooms today excited to not have my experience ruined by a low dose and a shitty Woody Allen movie this time

Ken, waking season, OotyPa and 3 others like this.
  17. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

got a durban poison cart yesterday, sativa strain which i dont normally do i usually go straight for indica's. i have to go easy on it because its a liquid live resin cart and can get me entirely too stoned too quickly but if i only hit it once or twice and leave it im in the perfect sweet spot of stoned but energetic.

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I wish I could find a cart that would actually get me where I wanted to be. Maybe they're all bunk because I'm in a non-legal state, but most of the carts I've had I have to hit 20 times to even feel anything.

19. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

non legal state carts should be avoided at all costs. I would not recommend anyone use a cart unless they go to the dispensary and buy it themselves

20. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I have deff had shady carts but since switching guys I’ve always enjoyed the brand I get. Probably still isn’t ~legit~ but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. OotyPa

fall away

I get shady carts all the time. Sucks but honestly getting inexpensive legal/legit weed is nearly impossible these days

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

yeah I'm starting to feel that way. I've gotten them from 4-5 different people and I'm not sure if any of them were legit

23. Kuri44

I just took some shrooms lol

24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I miss being able to smoke at home, I have nowhere to smoke in my new place and it sucks.

25. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter