Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 19

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I've heard edibles and smoke have a different tolerance anyway. Not sure how credible my source is but he grows his own weed and makes edibles all the time so I trust him

suicidesaints likes this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Makes sense, because marijuana actually metabolizes as a different drug when eaten.

delta-9 THC becomes 11-hydroxy-THC when eaten.

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

They ABSOLUTELY have different tolerance. Which is why I want to switch to edibles exclusively and go on t-break from smoking.

I could smoke an ounce in one sitting and be just fine, but if I eat something I'm stoned for (literally) days.

It's about the way your body breaks down the THC (through the blood versus the stomach or something)

4. Mr. Serotonin

*Liver ;-)

5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

I was in the same place. Got a vape. Different high for sure but honestly I feel a lot better. Haven't looked back since.

7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I should probably use the vape more but I just like smoking joints so much more

8. RileyWitiw

I hear ya. But think about it this way tho--now when I occasionally DO smoke joints, it's friggin balls-to-the-walls fantastic.

9. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Next time you're high and looking for a movie to watch I urge you to watch Popstar

Ken and yeahrightdude like this.
  10. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

The Lonely Island movie? I saw it theaters - thought it was real funny

11. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I need to learn to roll.

12. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Yes! The only people I know in real life are the people I saw it with. Seriously no one has seen it.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  13. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Also this song and video is dope

14. RileyWitiw

A joint + nintendo 64 = yes

15. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty much what @mad said. I should use my vape(s) more often but I just love smoking joints too much. If I had a vape pen that worked really well and got me where I wanted to be easily, I'd probably use it more often, but loaded up Da Buddha is just too much of a hassle most of the time.

16. RileyWitiw

Have you considered getting a nicer vape? Completely worth the investment imo. I got a pax II and it can definitely be a pain to clean now and then, but a pretty equivalent workload to rolling joints. I get where you're coming from tho, there's something about the ritual of smoking that is unbeatable.

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I've considered it. A Pax would probably be the one I'd get too. I just haven't bit the bullet yet because I've spent on other vapes and then they just sit there and never get used. A Pax seems like it would get used though because I could take it everywhere.

18. RileyWitiw

I mean if the convenience factor with your other vapes is what is holding you back, it could be a pretty good match.

19. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I had a friend at school who used a pax and whenever we smoked out of it I never felt like I got much of a high or it took me a loooot longer to feel anything. The lack of smell and smoke is really nice though for smoking inside in the New England winters.

20. RileyWitiw

Yeah it's true you gotta just chill out with it and gradually build it up. Granted I find it actually takes less weed for me to get stoned--just more time. Also nice is we used the dried leftover weed for cooking edibles, so nothing gets wasted.

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I think I'm just too impatient with vaporizers. They definitely work but you have to take your time.

RileyWitiw likes this.
  22. RileyWitiw

Yeah completely fair. For me the saving grace for that shortcoming is just that you can vape inside.

23. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

That's the best. I want the Pax for concerts and stuff like that.

24. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Got a shrooms related question for y'all.
    I was rearranging some stuff in my living room the other day and discovered a baggie of mushrooms that I totally forgot about. Talking with the roomies, we deduced they've been sitting in this trunk for almost two years. Should we just chuck them or are they worth doing?

25. Mr. Serotonin

They probably won't work, but what's the harm in trying?