Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

420 Blaze It • Page 189

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. Supporter

Nah you should be fine. My backpack that I always use as a carry-on is also what I carry my flower in whenever I'm going to a friend's place or picking up.

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  2. Shakriel

I'm just so tired of thinking about everything Prestigious

Ok cool. appreciate the reply!

3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

You’re totally good! Even if you bring stuff with you I feel like they only care if it’s so much they have to or if it’s so poorly concealed they have no choice. I completely get the anxiety with it though, I’m the same way.

Mr. Serotonin and Shakriel like this.
  4. OotyPa

sustain

Late reply but you should definitely try smoking flower! Usually vape pens only have THC concentrated in them whereas actual cannabis has a bunch of other chemicals that make you feel amazing (especially as a first time smoker). I remember the first time I felt high from hitting a bong. Legitimately felt like I was dropped into a beautiful slow moving dream. Oh what I’d do to go back to those days.

5. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I try to remember I'm also paying for the convenience of a storefront with set hours that has product that's passed a bunch of quality tests

6. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Terpenes bb they are the best

Mr. Serotonin and sophos34 like this.
  7. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

triple post
    They're looking for bombs, not drugs, so you should be all good. Last month I went through a dog checkpoint with 200 mg of gummies in my backpack. Another flight I carried on 4 g of vape carts heh

8. Shakriel

I'm just so tired of thinking about everything Prestigious

Maybe I'll give it a try next weekend!

Ah true. Well glad to hear you and everyone echo that sentiment haha. Almost enough to make me considering taking a couple with me haha.

9. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Heh I seriously want to go back to Seattle for the food and to bring home cheap carts

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  10. sophos34

Prestigious Prestigious

Lmao my dealer gave me one of those silicon dab rigs and it is soooo shitty it wastes half the dab I’m just gonna hold out til I can buy my own glass one this week and use my pen

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  11. ChiliTacos

Trusted Prestigious

so uhhh, how long to i have to be clean before passing a test if i was a daily smoker? it's been 15 days right now, i have a job interview on thursday but i wouldn't be starting until september 1st (6 weeks from my last smoke). will i be okay??

12. RyanPm40

I feel like I've seen as much as 30+ days for daily smokers. I'd assume you would be fine after 6 weeks but I'm not totally sure, I've never been drug tested for any job

ChiliTacos likes this.
  13. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Supporter

You shoulddd be good but there’s no guarantees. If you’re heavy set it will take longer to leave your system. I’m like 155lbs and 6’0 and it took me about a month. I was also drinking plenty of cranberry juice and taking niacin pills which is supposed to help. You can do some at home drug tests that you can get at the pharmacy, and if you pass those you will most likely pass the test your work has you take, although I have heard that the take-home tests aren’t quite as accurate so it’s still a bit of a gamble. Good luck!!

ChiliTacos likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted

If it's for a job, chances are you aren't going to be watched while peeing. Get Quick Fix Plus. Worked for me twice already and for 2 of my friends as well.

15. RyanPm40

Lmfao had no idea they made synthetic urine

riotspray likes this.
  16. Ken

Entrusted Supporter

SEND WEED

17. riotspray

Trusted

18. chris

Trusted Supporter

recently moved in with my partner and the property managers are a lot stricter about smoking than my last place (and edibles don't do much for me), so I ordered one of those palm sized vape batteries, so stoooooked

EmmanuelSCastle and BirdPerson like this.
  19. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

@ChiliTacos
    6 weeks will be plenty of time for the thc to leave your system, don't fret

ChiliTacos likes this.
  20. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Also I'm pretty baked right now. Got this strain called Frost Boss and despite looking a little less green than I'd like...it is indeed frosty

waking season and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. DickyCullz

Doesn’t have Ashley Madison

How can you tell with pax era pods are done? I swear this has been going forever. Wish the app could tell you

22. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Split a TKO chocolate bar with a friend and it’s wild that one square is 35mg. The chocolates I’ve gotten in MA were 35mg for the whole bag.

23. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Not sure about the pax pods specifically but usually when i have a near empty cart, it tastes terrible and i get a lot more white vapor

24. sophos34

Prestigious Prestigious

loving my glass dab rig. got a nice one for a discounted price because one tiny piece that doesnt even do anything related to the functionality is slightly dented. shit rips

25. sophos34

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]
    the little ball that just rolls around was slightly dented so i got it for 60

PatRFinley and yeahrightdude like this.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.