Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 189

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Man secret life of pets 2 is great

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I started using Rezblock and it's a game changer for someone like me who goes a disgusting amount of time between cleanings.

sophos34 likes this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I might have to try that. I clean my bong (almost) obsessively, because I can't really stand smoking out of a dirty piece, but I smoke A LOT so I wind up having to clean it every other day it seems like.

OotyPa likes this.
  4. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

I clean my bong pretty much weekly with soap, coarse salt, and hot water. Unless I take it to my buddies and use his orange chronic, that stuff works really well.

5. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I rarely if ever use my bong since moving in April. My friends in Philly don’t smoke, which is unfortunate, but I pretty much exclusively hit my pen or the occasional bowl from my building’s rooftop. When i did use my bong, I did clean it every time before use. Inconvenient and time consuming but I feel like if I smoke from a dirty piece, my whole body smells like an ashy pipe.

6. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Seconded, this place was awesome @Jesse West

7. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

I won't be in Denver again until Monday, but I'm gonna stop somewhere in Lyons today. I will definitely chexk this place out though!

8. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

If you're going through Boulder, The Farm is the place to go.

9. supernovagirl

Oh then yeah you should try it it will change your life :crylaugh: it’s kept my piece so clean since getting it
    I also smoke A LOT and I admire you and anyone else who can actually clean it regularly because I am lazy and forgetful

riotspray likes this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

It's actually a lot less trouble to clean your piece regularly because it only takes a few minutes. Whereas if you wait, sometimes you have to let it sit overnight, or the smaller inside pieces of the bong don't clean right.

I just pour some 90% iso and epsom salt in and shake it around for a few minutes and rinse. I do this once/twice a week depending on how much I smoke and it's not as much work as you might think. And once you start smoking out of a clean bong all the time, you'll HATE going back to a dirty one.

11. supernovagirl

My bong is made of cheap quality glass and I’ve noticed it rllllly effects how the resin sticks to it. It’s bad. Using alcohol and epsom salt and soaking and shaking really didn’t even work. I was so frustrated so I just used the formula 420 stuff and got it hella spotless and now use the rezblock to keep it clean. For me that level of effort vs payoff is wayyyy more worth lol

riotspray likes this.
  12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

For sure. If I could get mine to stay even relatively clean for a little while, that'd be awesome. Ordering Rezblok now. Like I said, I can't stand a dirty bong, but I don't particularly enjoy cleaning it every other day.

supernovagirl likes this.
  13. supernovagirl

Totally. I hope you like it, you gotta let me know! I have been using it for more than a week (and I smoke several times a day) and my bong is still almost spotless. I’m not home right now otherwise I’d take a pic to show you haha

Edited to add: I know you can just read instructions lol but how I do it is add about 10 drops (box says like 7-12 or something?). I used to change my water daily or multiple times a day but with this I have started leaving it for a day and a half-2 days. Every time I add ice I have to dump some out so usually after a day I’ll add a few more drops for good measure.

Also, to be clear it will only keep the bong itself clear of resin (the parts that are after the water) so the downstem/bowl well still need regular cleaning but that’s sooo much easier imo

@riotspray just tagging so you see my updated edit lol

riotspray likes this.
  14. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

I guess my license isn't valid because there's a crack in the corner. So glad I spent 10 hours in the car with my mother in law =))))

15. chris

Trusted Supporter

[IMG]

16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

ive got an awful cough/cold and cant smoke or vape at all so i got a 500mg RSO syringe and a 30 pack of 3.3mg pills of RSO from the dispensary. the RSO is fucking knock out shit, put a little glob under my tongue and im stoned

17. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That sounds highdeal

Kuri44, riotspray and waking season like this.
  18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'd kill to get some of that. Sounds amazing.

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  19. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I love mine. Sometimes I feel a little white trash with the torch but it's really so easy to use + no battery. My Fury 2 stopped charging properly after a year

lostawholeyear likes this.
  20. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Apparently the pax era vape is only $30 now? Might have my S.O. grab me one and a live resin cartridge when we hit Denver.

21. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

yeah I splurged on a 2019

22. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Regular stainless

23. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

My care package from Colorado arrived today :blush:O:-):covermouth::drool:

24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Wish I had someone in Colorado who cared about me

25. supernovagirl

Lmfao. My best friend has lived in Colorado for 6 years now and she ain’t never cared!!!

Also I’ve never asked her but cmaaaan if she cared......