Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 187

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe Michael Jackson was a pot smoker and just got too much propofol. His initials were MJ after all.

2. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

got another disposable pen and another gram, two different strains than i got last time and at a different dispensary. got bio jesus and space monkey (indica and sativa respectively, pen and fower respectively). so many strains to try across all the dispensaries in my area. legitimately shopping for weed is still so crazy to me.

3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I topped off my last bowl before a break with some kief and I’m soaring right now off like three hits

BirdPerson, jkauf and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  4. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Daniel Rossen from Grizzly Bear is my spirit animal when I am high. Damn that quiver in his voice and his whimsical melodies get me every time

5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

hitting up a different dispensary in the morning because they have the best price for a concentrate vaporizer. its better bang for your buck to get one of those since a full gram of wax on the low end is only 10-20 more than a half gram cart. the prices are so fucking ridiculous for everything across the board in this state though, the black market is so much cheaper but so far after two trips i really can tell a big difference between what i get from my dealer and what i get from the dispensary. sucks that i go through it in the same amount of time regardless

BirdPerson and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  6. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Sort of a random newbie question, whenever I eat an edible or use the vape pen, should I thoroughly like wash my hands before touching stuff? Have a trip next week and as a very anxious person by nature, worry it'll be noticed while going through tsa. Not gonna bring any, more like I just took an edible and then curled up to play on my Switch and now worry it's got residue or something on it haha.

7. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Nah you should be fine. My backpack that I always use as a carry-on is also what I carry my flower in whenever I'm going to a friend's place or picking up.

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  8. Shakriel

Ok cool. appreciate the reply!

9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

You’re totally good! Even if you bring stuff with you I feel like they only care if it’s so much they have to or if it’s so poorly concealed they have no choice. I completely get the anxiety with it though, I’m the same way.

Mr. Serotonin and Shakriel like this.
  10. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Late reply but you should definitely try smoking flower! Usually vape pens only have THC concentrated in them whereas actual cannabis has a bunch of other chemicals that make you feel amazing (especially as a first time smoker). I remember the first time I felt high from hitting a bong. Legitimately felt like I was dropped into a beautiful slow moving dream. Oh what I’d do to go back to those days.

11. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I try to remember I'm also paying for the convenience of a storefront with set hours that has product that's passed a bunch of quality tests

12. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Terpenes bb they are the best

Mr. Serotonin and sophos34 like this.
  13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

triple post
    They're looking for bombs, not drugs, so you should be all good. Last month I went through a dog checkpoint with 200 mg of gummies in my backpack. Another flight I carried on 4 g of vape carts heh

14. Shakriel

Maybe I'll give it a try next weekend!

Ah true. Well glad to hear you and everyone echo that sentiment haha. Almost enough to make me considering taking a couple with me haha.

15. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Heh I seriously want to go back to Seattle for the food and to bring home cheap carts

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Lmao my dealer gave me one of those silicon dab rigs and it is soooo shitty it wastes half the dab I’m just gonna hold out til I can buy my own glass one this week and use my pen

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  17. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

so uhhh, how long to i have to be clean before passing a test if i was a daily smoker? it's been 15 days right now, i have a job interview on thursday but i wouldn't be starting until september 1st (6 weeks from my last smoke). will i be okay??

18. RyanPm40

I feel like I've seen as much as 30+ days for daily smokers. I'd assume you would be fine after 6 weeks but I'm not totally sure, I've never been drug tested for any job

ChiliTacos likes this.
  19. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

You shoulddd be good but there’s no guarantees. If you’re heavy set it will take longer to leave your system. I’m like 155lbs and 6’0 and it took me about a month. I was also drinking plenty of cranberry juice and taking niacin pills which is supposed to help. You can do some at home drug tests that you can get at the pharmacy, and if you pass those you will most likely pass the test your work has you take, although I have heard that the take-home tests aren’t quite as accurate so it’s still a bit of a gamble. Good luck!!

ChiliTacos likes this.
  20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If it's for a job, chances are you aren't going to be watched while peeing. Get Quick Fix Plus. Worked for me twice already and for 2 of my friends as well.

21. RyanPm40

Lmfao had no idea they made synthetic urine

riotspray likes this.
  22. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

SEND WEED

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

24. chris

Trusted Supporter

recently moved in with my partner and the property managers are a lot stricter about smoking than my last place (and edibles don't do much for me), so I ordered one of those palm sized vape batteries, so stoooooked

EmmanuelSCastle and BirdPerson like this.
  25. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

@ChiliTacos
    6 weeks will be plenty of time for the thc to leave your system, don't fret

ChiliTacos likes this.