Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 186

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

the difference between dispensary product and what i get from my dealer is staggering. im too high and i barely smoked/vaped anything so far. i got a disposable pen and a gram of some bud. wild

Ken, riotspray, Mr. Serotonin and 4 others like this.
  2. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

also the dispensary itself was so nice and clean

Ken, Mr. Serotonin, Arry and 5 others like this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

so jealous

Signifire and yeahrightdude like this.
  4. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

My doctor has been telling me I need to get my medical card since recreational isn't available in Florida yet. She told me it's just to cover my ass if I get caught with it. Really thinking about getting it.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Tried weed for the first time last week. Just had it delivered to my house, which amuses me. I really can get anything from an app. Went with a couple vape options and some edibles. Definitely an interesting feeling when it hit, also made me largely useless at Apex, though I kept that quiet from my friend.

6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Edibles are a crazy experience for a first time user. Have you tried smoking any flower yet?

OotyPa, Mr. Serotonin and Signifire like this.
  7. Shakriel

No I haven't. I don't really know what you do with it admittedly. I just went with some things even my dumbass could figure out on a first-time basis haha.

8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

hey we were all beginners at some point no need to call yourself dumb

9. Shakriel

Yeah, fair enough.

I bought some gummi edible, a chocolate edible, and two different vaping options (I've also never vaped before, so another new experience). Only tried the gummi and one of the vape so far. I think, if I remember correctly, the two I tried are more for relaxation (when it hit, it really reminded me of when I was on heavy painkillers for wisdom teeth removal, just this sort of warm, numb feeling and everything slowing down (which made it difficult to react well playing a FPS at the time). I believe the other two are more for happy, upper feeling. will try tomorrow.

Would be curious about trying the flower, but I admittedly don't know what to do with it and I'm hesitant to do anything that might smell up my apartment at all given it's our management company got complaints from people doing it in the parking lot (people didn't like the smell)

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah if you ever smoke in an apartment, I'd recommend doing it in a room away from the front door, closed, blowing into an exhaust fan facing out the window (I usually get right up against it). A candle never hurts. Never burn papers, either, it reeks way more than a pipe or bong

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  11. Shakriel

That's why I went with the vaping options since it seemed less likely to create much of a lasting smell--though I could be terribly wrong. Also, I do worry about the damage smoking could potentially do and neither of the vape options I chose seem to have the glycol. Either way I'm a worry wart, which is partially why I wanted to give weed a try.

riotspray and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. RyanPm40

Yeah I don't worry about vape pens at all, I go for pretty extreme measures if I smoke, but I'll hit a pen on the couch with the windows closed. It smells to an extent, but doesn't go far enough to really leave the room and dissipates quick.

But I wouldn't really worry about smoke damage if blowing out a window. You'd be more likely to cause damage if you accidentally lit something on fire with your lighter or caked some ash/resin into the carpet heh.

13. Shakriel

I don't have carpet in my living room, so I have no worries there! Haha. And when I say smell, I mean I'm worried about a lasting one (like how cigarette smell never really goes away after smoking enough), rather than something in the moment.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

The smell doesn't stick around like cigarettes at all. It might smell for a little while but within a couple hours it's gone. Unless you smoke inside all the time, but even then it's minimal compared to tobacco.

You should 100% try smoking flower though. Just buy a preroll, get a couple friends and go somewhere you feel comfortable.

Also enjoy these early days of experimenting because you'll never feel this high again lol

15. Shakriel

Well that's good to hear. I have my windows open nearly every night, so that should help keep my apartment smelling nice.

Oh ok, so flower is in the prerolls. I thought so but wasn't sure. I can definitely get those easily enough.

Ken, Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  16. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I need a blunt

riotspray, Signifire and RyanPm40 like this.
  17. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Been helping my uncle move all day and I just can’t wait to get home and load up a big bowl in my bong and just rip that shit and chill.

riotspray and Ken like this.
  18. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Yeah flower = weed bud itself

Have fun and be careful :D

riotspray and RyanPm40 like this.
  19. Shakriel

The pictures on eaze.com threw me since it showed more flower-like images instead of what I usually see of buds.

Thanks! Probably will try the other stuff I bought tomorrow.

BirdPerson likes this.
  20. mad

I was right. Prestigious

ugggh my thc spray seems to have leaked in my purse.. everything is so oily

Louisiana Fast and riotspray like this.
  21. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I probably should have clarified when I said "flower" since that's probably not a term that most non-smokers/new smokers know.

23. RyanPm40

I've always told my doctors my smoking habits. Don't need to live in a legalized state to have doctor-patient confidentiality :)

I'm not sure I've ever communicated it directly to an anaesthesiologist, though, and I've had propofol a few times. Here's hoping my doctor's office has been communicating that when I've gone in for surgeries heh.

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

25. Shakriel

No worries, since that's the term I had seen on the app's site, so I would have been even more lost otherwise, haha.

riotspray likes this.