Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 185

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

good news, i finally switched my license over from missouri to pennsylvania, i signed up for the medical marijuana registry here and emailed my doctor to certify me so i can purchase my ID. my doctor told me months ago he would certify me when i got my PA license. im gonna have my card within 3 weeks

2. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Just an update to say this was literally the best idea I've ever had. This is incredible.

Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  3. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

im back on the spliff boat. i forgot how smooth it is

yeahrightdude, Ken and AFoolsGlory like this.
  4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Ran into an old friend at a concert a few weeks ago and he told me about these hash oil gummies he makes and sells around town. (For all you legal state people this is a massive game changing discovery for us black market folk) I finally got a chance to hang out with him today and he just gave me a few handfuls of them for free. Very excited about these next few weeks lol

5. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Going to Pitt this weekend and looks like I’ll finally be trying shrooms.

6. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Be careful; remember to have a sober friend there with you, drink lots of water, and make sure you go outside to appreciate nature. Enjoy the trip, dood.

jkauf, Louisiana Fast and Ken like this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

^ you forgot "Watch Midsommar"

8. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

got my certification and paid my fee. card should ship in a few days

9. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Let me know how you like it, I am thinking of getting a card too.

Mr. Serotonin and sophos34 like this.
  10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

im basically gonna use it for concentrates and cartridges because the black market carts my dealer gets suck. his bud is good enough tho and dispensary prices are pretty high comparatively but it'll also be nice to have such a wide variety to pick from and know exactly the type of strain im getting.

Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  11. scroopy.noopers

: (

its 2019 and it should be illegal to charge $60 an 8th

12. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Yeah I’m leaning towards getting it. The prices should come down eventually... hopefully haha

sophos34 likes this.
  13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

yeah plus my dealer can be dry for a day or two at a time, happens a lot when im completely out and dont wanna wait a day. ill go buy a 15-20 dollar gram to hold me over if i absolutely have to

Ken likes this.
  14. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Time to smoke a bowl

BirdPerson and sophos34 like this.
  15. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Okay so my dad "lost" his grinder a week ago...but really it turns out he left it in his big bag of weed tm...i know bc i know where he keeps it. i thought about leaving it out somewhere like oh cool wow but nah

16. been loving these biscotti carts I’ve been gettin

Ken likes this.
  17. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Nothing like a quick early morning one hitter session to get your day going.

Ken likes this.
  18. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

yo wtf i may have overdone it with lsd/weed combo this past week. had an AWFUL trip with my buddy. we were both struggling, but i had to try and pull it together to keep him from really losing it. learned some lessons, the main one being WAIT UNTIL THE TRIP STARTS TO LIGHT THE JOINT. we thought we were handling ourselves well, and then the floor just dropped from under us and it was a struggle for like 5 hours.

19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Seedless used to make a shirt that said "$60 an eighth is a crime"

This was probably close to a decade ago. In 2019, the charge should be capital punishment.

20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Smoked with my brother and cousin today and watched The Twilight Zone. It was a good day.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

About to try out some Cherry Pie. I just had C4 and White Gold recently. The C4 has a nicer sativa high but the White Gold is one bowl and done so I preferred the potency. Let’s see how CP goes.

22. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Also, the LSD / weed combo is great for me. I love LSD (only done it 6 times or so and I only ever take one tab, so I’m only an occasional tripper). but it’s not without problems because it kind of exaggerates my anxiety or at least makes me more aware of it. I need to have at least an eighth of weed or a half g of dabs to get me through an acid trip cause it drastically calms my neural responses down.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  23. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Heh we'd always smoke to pass the time before the trip started

In other news I finally got to try out the VapCap I bought a couple weeks ago and it's nice

24. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I hate living in an illegal country. Having to buy off dealers is so hit and miss. Was given the number of a new guy a few weeks ago and the stuff he gave me was incredible. Best weed I've ever had. Now he just isn't replying, no idea if he's changed his number or what, but having to buy off a back up. This kid who can't be more than 19, absolute brick weed. Going to have to go through the whole lot just to feel anything.

Can't wait for the day I can just hit a dispensary up on the way home from work, and pick from dozens of strains and know exactly what I'm smoking. Don't care how much premium I'll inevitably have to pay.

BirdPerson, jkauf, RyanPm40 and 3 others like this.
  25. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

medical marijuana card acquired. appointment made tonight at dispensary 4 miles from my house lol. this is insane

Ken, riotspray, BirdPerson and 6 others like this.