420 Blaze It • Page 183

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

Tonight is the first time I’ve smoked since last summer and one hit blew me off my goddamn ass.

2. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

3. Arry

it was all a dream Supporter

im pretty sure i went to this bumbershoot and was high on molly for death cab and cried

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  4. Arry

this past weekend, we went to the oregon coast for my friend's bachelorette party and i haven't smoked so many joints and spliffs in my damn life. i think i was pretty stoned for the entire weekend. the theme was a 'witch' weekend and we had a family of kids next door. we chanted around the campfire for jokes and i'm pretty sure those kids are haunted for life

also i have discovered the palm battery. it's so much better than the pen because you can stick it in your pocket without bending or breaking. and it has a sturdier base so wont tip over when you sit your pen upright.

[​IMG]

riotspray and K0ta like this.
  5. K0ta

Trusted

I successfully smuggled a couple of joints and a cherry pie cartridge back home from San Francisco and I am stoked

6. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Gonna have to check this out. I need a new battery for my trip to NY next month

Arry likes this.
  7. ChiliTacos

bud's beards Prestigious

Why did it take me almost four years of being a daily smoker to try my first blunt? None of my local smoker friends really smoke them and I guess the opportunity just never really presented itself? Either way, I've been smoking them nightly for the last week and they fucking rule. Also I had no idea there were so many different flavors of Swishers. Also I am very high right now.

8. yeahrightdude

I have no idea what I'm talking about. Prestigious

blunts were my least favorite way to smoke for probably a decade. One day I got some free wraps and decided to put 'em to use and I fell in LOVE. I smoked them way too often though and I literally burned through my stash so I had to switch back to my dugout.

9. so I downloaded tinder to see if I could find some weed in nyc while I’m here, sadly the only messages I got were from unicorn hunters who wanted to bang me

10. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That tobacco mixed with marijuana high is kinda fucking sweet. I don’t even smoke tobacco unless it’s got weed in it haha

Arry, Ken and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  11. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

not having a cartridge has arguably been good for me and not being perma stoned is probably the adult thing but I'm getting a cart this week and could not be happier about it

Arry and Signifire like this.
  12. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I've since started hitting my dead cart because fuck my lungs I guess but i got like three decent hits off of it so who's really the winner

Signifire likes this.
  13. Mr. Serotonin

I’m gonna get higher than tits when I get home

BirdPerson, ChiliTacos and Ken like this.
  14. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Supporter

It’s like saving roaches but way better. I have like 5 carts with just a tiny bit of oil left that I’m saving for a rainy (dry) day.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  15. Ken

Ken Supporter

I’m finishing that blunt i snapchatted you earlier

16. Mr. Serotonin

You need to finish your greens so you grow up big and strong

17. Ken

Ken Supporter

I’ve heard that’s the only way

18. Mr. Serotonin

Trust me, I’m a doctor ;-)

EmmanuelSCastle and Ken like this.
  19. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

a very good idea, I think I'm gonna try to be kinda diligent about getting new carts before the old ones are completely empty for this reason. I looked through a few and wished I wasn't so gluttonous lol

Signifire and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Smoking on a lake dock listening to the new Crumb record and the loons. Such eerie sounding animals.

21. scroopy.noopers

: (

girl, i could have got u

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  22. ah damn I knew there was someone I know from here in New York

23. Arry

blunts are the fucking best. i love them. i only smoke them when its a group setting since they are brutal for my throat but i love the high. same with spliffs. i just can't smoke as much as i used too now since its harsh tokes for me.

24. Ken

Ken Supporter

For myself, I'll normally roll a cigarillo, smoke half immediately and save the other half for later. Not too harsh and not too overpowering. I do prefer full cigars for blunts with friends though.

25. riotspray

Trusted

Solo blunts and joints all day errrrday over here

Ken and Mr. Serotonin like this.