Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 182

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

a very good idea, I think I'm gonna try to be kinda diligent about getting new carts before the old ones are completely empty for this reason. I looked through a few and wished I wasn't so gluttonous lol

Signifire and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Smoking on a lake dock listening to the new Crumb record and the loons. Such eerie sounding animals.

3. scroopy.noopers

: (

girl, i could have got u

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. mad

I was right. Prestigious

ah damn I knew there was someone I know from here in New York

5. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

blunts are the fucking best. i love them. i only smoke them when its a group setting since they are brutal for my throat but i love the high. same with spliffs. i just can't smoke as much as i used too now since its harsh tokes for me.

6. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

For myself, I'll normally roll a cigarillo, smoke half immediately and save the other half for later. Not too harsh and not too overpowering. I do prefer full cigars for blunts with friends though.

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Solo blunts and joints all day errrrday over here

Ken and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Picked up some stuff called “Bergamot” from the dispensary and having a bowl and Beggars tonight. Circles is the most beautiful song I’ve ever heard gd I love Thrice.

riotspray likes this.
  9. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Same. Always happy to help out.

Even though I can't smoke right now till a new job offer comes through...

mad likes this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Hypothetically, rumor has it, that you could allegedly pass a drug test using Quick Fix Plus. Just what I've heard through the grapevine, supposedly.

11. web250

Or I could just wait another week or so. Already been clean a month.

Irony is that come May 2020 it will be illegal to test in NYC anyway (unless you work in the kind of jobs where it's deemed more necessary: construction / transit / schools / etc.)

riotspray likes this.
  12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah if you've already gone this long, might as well wait it out. It'll be worth it once you do get to smoke again... and have a new job

web250 likes this.
  13. web250

Exactly. It will be a celebration in the fullest.

riotspray likes this.
  14. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Lmao so guess which dumbass lit their bangs on fire smoking a bowl last night? :crylaugh:

Thank God I live with a hair stylist

15. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I’ve singed my bangs at least 3 times lighting joints

K0ta, BirdPerson, RyanPm40 and 2 others like this.
  16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

eyebrows/lashes and beards are the worst

17. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Oh dang that's a good point on the beard there, I guess it's a good thing I can't grow one because I definitely would have lit that shit on fire by now lmao

I've definitely singed a couple small hairs here and there in the past, but this time was by far the worst heh

riotspray likes this.
  18. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I just read that as "sing-ed my bangs" several times in a row and was just like, what song is that? Is he thinkin' of that Ricky Martin song? :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

riotspray, RyanPm40 and mad like this.
  19. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Me and my mustache, a true story lolol

Also friends this ad

Attached Files:

20. mad

I was right. Prestigious

my cousin got to interview Billy Eichner yesterday - she said she asked him if he got high with Seth Rogen whole working on The Lion King and he apparently went on forever about all the hard drugs they’ve done together lol
    of course Disney won’t let them air that part of the interview

21. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Timon and pumbaa out there rollin

22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

That's incredible. How'd they get to do that? What's your cousin do?

23. mad

I was right. Prestigious

she works in radio, she has a pretty brag worthy list of people that she’s gotten to interview

BirdPerson and riotspray like this.
  24. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Man. So last week I ran out of weed sooner than I thought I would, and my dealer went away for a week without telling anyone, so I was left scrambling round friends to try and find another number. Finally found a guy and as I was picking up, he whispered "that's some good shit".

This fucking stuff is the best I've ever had, I'm on another fucking planet here.

web250, jkauf, BirdPerson and 2 others like this.
  25. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I almost lit my beard on fire lighting a bowl last night and immediately thought how surprising it is that doesn’t happen more often hahaha

BirdPerson and RyanPm40 like this.