Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 181

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

my friend recently told me her airbnb host hooked her up with literally almost anything in berlin, and it just sounds so scary to me lol

2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

thanks all for ur input

riotspray likes this.
  3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

my pen is almost out but I could probably stretch it for a few days if I wanted. do I do that or do I let it go out in a blaze of glory and hit it when I want and probably kill it tomorrow? decisions, decisions

4. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Dropped my pipe and shattered it today, RIP. Picked up a cheap one at the shop down the street for under $7...when will the bud prices here drop to match?? lol

Related, we are going to Seattle for 3 days in early July (Gina has a Jeopardy audition!) and I look forward to eating a fuck ton of cheap edibles haa

5. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Bumbershoot 2013 was the best festival I ever went to. Partially because I liked 30 performers on it. But also partially because it was right after weed was legalized there. Literally, I talked to a cop while I was smoking and it was so great seeing that cop be respectful to a POC smoking weed in public. The only time I even got in "trouble" was, you can't smoke in the beer gardens, and he literally just told me to put the bowl away while I finished my drink. (So I chugged it and went to go see some more bands lol.)

I smoked in my hotel before getting on the transit rail to get downtown. I smoked before every band I wanted to see. I smoked before every walk around the city to explore. And I smoked before playing guitar at random parks around town. I met a lot of interesting people, made on average $50 per day street performing, and I still have bands' performances stuck in my mind because I felt the music with my WHOLE HEART while I was high as fuck.

I got to see Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism performed start to finish haha. I smoked like 5 bowls before I walked into that amphitheatre and I lost my SHIT.

6. Randall Mentzos Jun 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 14, 2019)
    Randall Mentzos

Related to my above post: you couldn't buy weed from a dispensary in Seattle without a Washington state ID. So i brought my own.

I bagged it 5 times, and then rolled the bags up and put it in a nearly-empty bottle of hair conditioner to conceal it, and checked the bag (you can't carry big bottles of conditioner as a carry-on.) It worked but I was anxious af the whole plane ride that they were gonna arrest me when I arrived or something lol.

It was worth it, but it's really hard while you're travelling to shake the feeling you're gonna get caught. That's the only time I've ever done that because I am afraid to take my chances again.

riotspray likes this.
  7. Randall Mentzos Jun 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 14, 2019)
    Randall Mentzos

I have however, brought weed with me every time I've gone on tour. My mantra is "don't break two laws at once." I go the damn speed limit when I have weed on me haha. Especially when crossing state lines. And when I stop in a town to smoke, I go to the very back of the parking lot of a hotel to do it, behind the hotel, and I blow the smoke out the window. Doing it in the parking lot of a retail store or while driving is too risky. Hotboxing your car is also too risky since the smell stays in there for a bit.

As a POC especially, I need to make sure cops have no idea, even if they pull me over. I will get abused and arrested if a cop smells weed coming from my car because I ain't fucking letting them search SHIT.

8. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

Tonight is the first time I’ve smoked since last summer and one hit blew me off my goddamn ass.

9. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

10. Arry

im pretty sure i went to this bumbershoot and was high on molly for death cab and cried

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  11. Arry

this past weekend, we went to the oregon coast for my friend's bachelorette party and i haven't smoked so many joints and spliffs in my damn life. i think i was pretty stoned for the entire weekend. the theme was a 'witch' weekend and we had a family of kids next door. we chanted around the campfire for jokes and i'm pretty sure those kids are haunted for life

also i have discovered the palm battery. it's so much better than the pen because you can stick it in your pocket without bending or breaking. and it has a sturdier base so wont tip over when you sit your pen upright.

[​IMG]

riotspray and K0ta like this.
  12. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I successfully smuggled a couple of joints and a cherry pie cartridge back home from San Francisco and I am stoked

13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Gonna have to check this out. I need a new battery for my trip to NY next month

Arry likes this.
  14. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Why did it take me almost four years of being a daily smoker to try my first blunt? None of my local smoker friends really smoke them and I guess the opportunity just never really presented itself? Either way, I've been smoking them nightly for the last week and they fucking rule. Also I had no idea there were so many different flavors of Swishers. Also I am very high right now.

15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

blunts were my least favorite way to smoke for probably a decade. One day I got some free wraps and decided to put 'em to use and I fell in LOVE. I smoked them way too often though and I literally burned through my stash so I had to switch back to my dugout.

16. mad

I was right. Prestigious

so I downloaded tinder to see if I could find some weed in nyc while I’m here, sadly the only messages I got were from unicorn hunters who wanted to bang me

17. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That tobacco mixed with marijuana high is kinda fucking sweet. I don’t even smoke tobacco unless it’s got weed in it haha

Arry, Ken and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  18. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

not having a cartridge has arguably been good for me and not being perma stoned is probably the adult thing but I'm getting a cart this week and could not be happier about it

Arry and Signifire like this.
  19. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I've since started hitting my dead cart because fuck my lungs I guess but i got like three decent hits off of it so who's really the winner

Signifire likes this.
  20. Mr. Serotonin

I’m gonna get higher than tits when I get home

BirdPerson, ChiliTacos and Ken like this.
  21. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

It’s like saving roaches but way better. I have like 5 carts with just a tiny bit of oil left that I’m saving for a rainy (dry) day.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  22. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I’m finishing that blunt i snapchatted you earlier

23. Mr. Serotonin

You need to finish your greens so you grow up big and strong

24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I’ve heard that’s the only way

25. Mr. Serotonin