Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 178

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I’ve also heard all of those help dilute the thc in your system. Im not a doctor though so what do i know?

Signifire and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

If you tap each nipple in a rotating 3-3-2-2-1-1 pattern before bed for 30 nights in a row, it will also remove the thc from your system.
    -Dr. Mr Serotonin

3. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Yeah haha this is all just stuff I’ve read/heard about and did myself and I happened to be clean. Definitely not a guarantee or anything.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. Signifire

This, however, is a guarantee - I’ve been in a crunch before and had to utilize this technique. Also ima Doctor.

Mr. Serotonin and OotyPa like this.
  5. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Turns out 100% cranberry juice tastes like nasty wine and I was not expecting that

6. Mr. Serotonin

Maybe if you put a bunch of other drugs in your system they won't notice the THC.

7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

tbh there’s nothing better than getting high then doing art
    Any kinda art like drawing, singing, dancing, photography, cooking... just making anything even if it’s ugly or whatever feels so life affirming

8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Completely agree. I love smoking and noodling around on guitar.

9. mad

I was right. Prestigious

yess just dicking around on my guitar is one of my favourite high activities
    I’m a huge proponent of goofing around artistically

10. I always think I'm playing better when I'm high but in reality I'm probably playing the exact same

11. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Yess my favorite part of the day is after I decompress from work with a few bong hits and cook dinner

EmmanuelSCastle, jkauf and OotyPa like this.
  12. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Gettin high and playing around with Lego

13. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Managed to get my hands on some top shelf medical called Skitlez. I’m a fan

14. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Cooking while high and listening to good music is like riding a wave of bliss to me. I also like to read/write while high, though sometimes reading too stoned makes me forget earlier parts and i also get sleepy

15. eight30

Regular

Puzzles are a great activity.

16. yeahrightdude May 30, 2019
    (Last edited: May 30, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Finally out of Oklahoma and into Colorado B-) It's been probably 5 year since I've purchased weed this good without having to travel 500 miles first. My dealer kept me waiting for 5 days saying "I should have more tomorrow" every day until finally he told me today that it wouldn't work out. Luckily I texted a random guy I haven't talked to in a while and he connected me to his friend who never usually sells or has anything but just so happened to get a random one time drop in recently.

And to top it all off he was selling for $40 cheaper/per ounce than I normally buy. It's so good that I double my normal purchase lol

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm super jealous. I've had the same connect for ever, but I think he's secretly trying to buy a house/move out of state. I'm bummed enough to possibly be losing him as a connect, but in the meantime it seems like he's being kinda shady and pushing low quality stuff to try to maximize profits. Last batch I got was some of the worst stuff I've had in probably 10 years.

18. Mr. Serotonin

Dude sounds like he’s terrible at keepin’ secrets too

riotspray likes this.
  19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Well, it's only kind of a secret, but yeah... His parents lived in Iowa and I think one of them passed away and the other one is going to a nursing home, so him and his siblings inherited their house. He mentioned once that he was going to buy it from his siblings, rent it out to get it paid off, and retire there in 10 years. But I overheard him on a phone call, and also kinda got a feeling that that 10 year plan may be more like a 10 month plan.

20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Hypothetically there could be a steady lucrative opportunity for someone in/around DFW. wink wink.

21. Pretty much only using carts since I still live at home but my battery sucks. Anyone have any good suggestions for a replacement under like $30?

22. Signifire Jun 8, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 8, 2019)
    Signifire

V-mod. I have one that was about 30 dollars and the battery lasts for like a week. I should add that I use it regularly throughout every day. I had one before it that only lasted like 3 days with the same usage. The guy in the vape shop said he personally uses it and recommended it over much higher priced vapes.

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone use Boveda packs?

I've been using them for years and love them, particularly when I have dried out stuff, it will kind of bring it back to life. But recently I got some bud that was really moist. Probably didn't cure long enough. I put it in a mason jar with the Boveda pack and even weeks later it still seems super moist. I thought the packs were supposed to regulate humidity both ways, but it seems to only add moisture rather than take it away. I'm using the 62% packs. Should I get a lower percentage?

lostawholeyear likes this.
  24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I've used them for years. They're good for slightly damp weed but it can only absorb so much so if it's too wet won't do much. You could try a lower percentage or you could just dry a pack out and put it in the jar so it has more to absorb.

riotspray likes this.
  25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks. I thought about putting a super dry pack in there, but I keep all of mine in a mason jar with a smaller jar of water so they stay absorbed, so I'd have to purposely dry one out and it will probably take a while. I may try it anyway. I've just been leaving some bud on my tray for a day or two in the open air and it seems to dry out enough. Was just curious because I've used them for years too, and swear by them, but have never needed them to take away moisture, only add it.

Ken and yeahrightdude like this.