1. We've launched a new merch store featuring the Chorus.fm and AbsolutePunk.net logo on a variety of t-shirts, hoodies, and other items. Check it out now at Threadless.
    Dismiss Notice

420 Blaze It • Page 178

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. angrycandy

I will always be nicer to the cat than I am to you Prestigious

I'm actually gonna try to see if I can get some Quick Fix or U-Pass today

riotspray likes this.
  2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Listening to Dopesmoker for the first time right now and this is extremely up my alley

riotspray and DarkHotline like this.
  3. DarkHotline

Mack Daddy of Heimlich County Supporter

It truly is an audio journey

riotspray and waking season like this.
  4. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Still have 35 minutes left

riotspray likes this.
  5. Signifire

We drive through the city like explorers going 65 Supporter

Got an ounce of Green Crack and when I found out that’s what it was I decided to get one more ounce and then take a break for a while. Go out on a high note hah heh

6. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

Just a 1/4 of that j has me on my ass, damn — now time for Endgame.

7. OotyPa

sustain

Recently moved to Philly and don’t know how to get bud :( DC had so many different easy options, so i’m pretty stumped what to do now. I also dont know anyone in the city besides my girlfriends friends, and none of them smoke, so no dealer. I stocked up before leaving to hold me off but I don’t want to use it all up. Sucks.

8. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

Philly doesn’t have a weed maps kind of deal? Or pop-ups?

BirdPerson likes this.
  9. Arry

it was all a dream Supporter

our work rented out a few theaters for endgame so a coworker and i stepped out to go do a quick smoke session before the movie. we came back to get snacks and our boss decided to stand right behind us and talk about meetings and work! we were both freaking out because we both are bad at hiding our high and we were really focused on snacks and getting to our seats. We were extremely awkward but we come to find out our boss was also high lolllll. just hilarious to think that we were all high trying to hide the high from each other

10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Switching to edibles for the next week up to surgery. Probably gonna binge Game of Thrones or Big Little Lies ha

11. OotyPa

sustain

I never heard of weedmaps before you mentioned it. Did some thorough research and im 90% sure you need a medical card for any dispensary in the city (there was only 2 listed). As for pop-ups, no idea how to find something like that. I used to be part of a text guestlist in dc but im stumped as what to do around here. The bud is slowly burning away and im running low. Its a dire situation guys lol.

jkauf likes this.
  12. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

Those that use carts, do you leave the mouthpiece facing down or up when not in use? Seeing conflicting reports for avoiding leakage.

13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I leave them with the mouthpiece up but I have no idea if that’s right or wrong

14. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Yeah I also leave it mouthpiece up, but I keep it screwed into the pen or put the little rubber cap back on it.

I took half of a chocolate on my lunch break last night (730) and by 830 I was wondering why the hell I was so thirsty....and then giggly lol I legit forgot

riotspray and waking season like this.
  15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This. I had one a few months ago that I left on its side and woke up the next morning to find it half empty.

16. Signifire

We drive through the city like explorers going 65 Supporter

Most of the time I just set my pen down so the mouthpiece is facing to the left or right but for carts that aren’t screwed into my pen I try to leave them sitting upright.

Hitting my V-mod rn actually

waking season likes this.
  17. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

yeah I leave mine upright as well

18. OotyPa

sustain

Man... I tried using a Philly delivery service and I feel so naive. I called them a few days back and they told me to send over my ID information to a certain phone number. I've done the same in DC so I wasn't too skeptical at first. They confirm my ID and address, etc... and I tell them my order. They tell me it'll be delivered the next day at noon. A day goes by...and nothing. I called/texted several times and FINALLY reached someone on like the 6th phone call, who told me the order didn't go through so they're re-sending it (through the mail) and it'll arrive tomorrow with something extra for my patience. He didn't give me a chance to say that I'd prefer a hand-to-hand delivery so I can pay for it with cash, because he hung up on me before I could get a single word in. Next day (today) I get a text saying it'll be delivered today. No delivery shows up. I call and call and no answer. The fuck!!!! I just want bud for the weekend :(

riotspray likes this.
  19. angrycandy

I will always be nicer to the cat than I am to you Prestigious

I'm testing negative on my at-home drug tests. it's very faint but that still means they won't be able to detect the drug in my system

omg I'm so fucking happy

20. OotyPa

sustain

Update on this- they came through with the fucking package yall. I was stunned when i saw it.

21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Picked up some G13 Hashplant yesterday and man this stuff is strong. Half a joint knocked me on my ass.

Arry, Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  22. yeahrightdude

I have no idea what I'm talking about. Prestigious

23. OotyPa

sustain

That is fucking wild. (Some) things make me happy that I was born at this time in history.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

upload_2019-5-12_19-51-29.png

:crylaugh:

25. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Terrance McKenna would be so proud.

OotyPa and Mr. Serotonin like this.