1. We've launched a new merch store featuring the Chorus.fm and AbsolutePunk.net logo on a variety of t-shirts, hoodies, and other items. Check it out now at Threadless.
    Dismiss Notice

420 Blaze It • Page 177

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Louisiana Fast

Separate the unreal from the real Supporter

Ugh all this pollen is making my throat hurt. Fuck allergies

riotspray and waking season like this.
  2. mattav152

shoobie

B-)

3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’m on the moon listening to Doggystyle, I’m a walking stereotype

Ken and riotspray like this.
  4. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

Happy 4:20 on 4/20! Just had a Mango Kush brew, hitting the pen, have a J for later, and seeing Foals.

mad, waking season and Signifire like this.
  5. Signifire

We drive through the city like explorers going 65 Supporter

Happy holidays everyone

jkauf likes this.
  6. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Went down to MA and got an 1/8th of blueberry and 2 herijuana joints, it’s been a good afternoon. Going to play some Zelda later

Ken, Borat and jkauf like this.
  7. K0ta

when i feel it, then i feel it too much. Supporter

Screenshot_20190420-185514.png

Very subtle Pizza Hut

8. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Imgur Image

9. peterbill

hello

waking season likes this.
  10. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I literally saw the pizza hut one as a sponsored post on Facebook (they have me pegged clearly) and I screen recorded it because it was so funny

Also the posrmares one my friend posted too

Honestly usually I just get a kick out of brands trying to be hip like that
    At the same time, I’m happy that’s it helps normalize it a bit

lostawholeyear likes this.
  11. riotspray

Trusted

Bout to light blunt #4 of the day.

Ken, supernovagirl, Signifire and 2 others like this.
  12. DarkHotline

Mack Daddy of Heimlich County Supporter

Spent the night listening to Sleep’s Dopesmoker and Electric Wizard’s Dopethrone

riotspray, waking season and jkauf like this.
  13. Signifire Apr 21, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 21, 2019)
    Signifire

We drive through the city like explorers going 65 Supporter

14. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

This show was so good, props to the Philly crowd — think a Saturday on 4/20 helped, so much smoke.

15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

These blackberries are incredible right now

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  16. scroopy.noopers

: (

i miss weed so much. 420 was a huge bummer for me. i mean i did do molly at the end of it and had a really great time for a change, but i wanna pop a 65mg gummy and marathon king of the hill.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  17. Wwill5517

Hi guys! I used to vape weed and I totally satisfied with my Pax 3 device, but I’m thinking about buying a desktop model now. Heard nice things about Volcano, and it’s listed as the best desktop vaporizer on VapingDaily Best Dry Herb Vaporizers: Top Weed Vaporizers of 2019 Reviewed, which makes it even more credible. Maybe somebody has used it and can share the opinion. Is it worth the money?

18. Ken

Entrusted Prestigious

Volcanoes are really nice. Wouldn't say they're worth their insane price tag though.

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  19. riotspray

Trusted

Volcanos are nice, but they're expensive and a little bit of a commitment. If you're alone and just trying to get a few hits real quick, it's kind of a pain in the ass to fill a Volcano bag.

I used to have a Da Buddha and really liked it. It was simple to use and efficient, plus the price is fairly reasonable. I also got a little attachment to hook it up to my bong and it was the best thing ever. I know a couple others in this thread have mentioned using one before and liking it too.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  20. Louisiana Fast

Separate the unreal from the real Supporter

Got a half of Durban Poison a couple of days ago, I like it. Decent step up from whatever I got last

BirdPerson and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  21. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I’ve always wanted to try that

22. angrycandy

I will always be nicer to the cat than I am to you Prestigious

I need advice

so I have a job opportunity, and I've abstained for 22 days now. I just tested myself and I'm still dirty. I got a call today (that I didn't answer) assumedly about my background check being wrapped up, so that means the test can't be too far off. now I have Certo and I have a bottle of qcarbo32, and my question is: which one should I take to have a hope of passing this thing?

23. riotspray

Trusted

Me and about 120 of my coworkers were recently laid off, so we're all looking for new jobs. A few of them suggested Quick Fix Plus. I've yet to try it, but they claim they passed their tests with it.

angrycandy likes this.
  24. riotspray

Trusted

Let us know what you wind up doing and how it goes. I'm hoping I won't have to pee, but you never know.

angrycandy likes this.
  25. angrycandy

I will always be nicer to the cat than I am to you Prestigious

that stuff is thirty bucks tho and I'm broke atm so I'm kind of at the mercy of what I have unfortunately

thanks anyway

riotspray likes this.