Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 177

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This. I had one a few months ago that I left on its side and woke up the next morning to find it half empty.

2. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Most of the time I just set my pen down so the mouthpiece is facing to the left or right but for carts that aren’t screwed into my pen I try to leave them sitting upright.

Hitting my V-mod rn actually

waking season likes this.
  3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

yeah I leave mine upright as well

4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Man... I tried using a Philly delivery service and I feel so naive. I called them a few days back and they told me to send over my ID information to a certain phone number. I've done the same in DC so I wasn't too skeptical at first. They confirm my ID and address, etc... and I tell them my order. They tell me it'll be delivered the next day at noon. A day goes by...and nothing. I called/texted several times and FINALLY reached someone on like the 6th phone call, who told me the order didn't go through so they're re-sending it (through the mail) and it'll arrive tomorrow with something extra for my patience. He didn't give me a chance to say that I'd prefer a hand-to-hand delivery so I can pay for it with cash, because he hung up on me before I could get a single word in. Next day (today) I get a text saying it'll be delivered today. No delivery shows up. I call and call and no answer. The fuck!!!! I just want bud for the weekend :(

riotspray likes this.
  5. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I'm testing negative on my at-home drug tests. it's very faint but that still means they won't be able to detect the drug in my system

omg I'm so fucking happy

6. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Update on this- they came through with the fucking package yall. I was stunned when i saw it.

7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Picked up some G13 Hashplant yesterday and man this stuff is strong. Half a joint knocked me on my ass.

Arry, Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

9. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

That is fucking wild. (Some) things make me happy that I was born at this time in history.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  10. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

upload_2019-5-12_19-51-29.png

:crylaugh:

11. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Smoked the last of my shit last night and now I'm gonna take a t-break until June 26th when I'm seeing Kacey Musgraves front row at Red Rocks.

riotspray, Signifire, jkauf and 2 others like this.
  12. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Lucky, I've always wanted to go to Red Rocks! I have family out there but never got around to going there

ChiliTacos likes this.
  13. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I went once two years ago but it was a late September show and the weather was terrrrribbbblllleee. Like 30 degrees and pouring rain the whole time. Excited to have a better experience this time (fingers crossed).

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. RyanPm40

Oof, yeah that sucks. Good luck then! You should get some warm weather at the least

ChiliTacos likes this.
  15. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

So I thought I might be able to find a back up plug type thing and he told 60 for a quarter which is like “standard” and idk I knew it wasn’t going to be bad and figured I’d take a chance and see. Guy gives it to me in a sealed plastic bag thing and I immediately put it away not really looking at it. Didn’t see until I got home that it was like a legit sealed bag and it’s just a bunch of clauses and shit and it’s from DC. Fuck yes. This was a couple of days ago but have been “riding high” since

riotspray, Arry and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Okay so I know that everyone is different and there are multiple variables, but how long do I need to be clean to pass a test? Daily smoker.

17. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I’d give it at least three weeks.

BirdPerson and ChiliTacos like this.
  18. Kuri44 May 19, 2019
    (Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2019)
    Kuri44

Yesterday 8:33 PM

Me: “Hey dude what’s up? Wanted to see if I could swing by for some shatter”

Today 10:52 AM:

Me: “Hey dude what’s up? Wanted to see if you had any shatter I could swing by for“

Today 12:20 PM:

Dealer: “Wats up Dude”

12:22 PM

Me: “Hey not much just chilling, wanted to see if I could swing by for some shatter”

*Silence*

Dude is really fucking with my Sunday funday

UPDATE:

2:37 PM

Me: “Or what ever time works for you, I’ll be posted today :thumbup:

2:37 PM

Dealer: “Yeah bro stop by”

:eyeroll:

19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If you're trying to pass a test, I'd give it longer if possible to be safe. I don't know how much you smoke daily, or what your metabolism is like, but while 3 weeks may be enough for some/most, I think it could take 5-6 weeks for other people.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  20. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I'd give yourself a month to be sure

ChiliTacos likes this.
  21. RyanPm40

Yeah I feel like I always heard 5-6 weeks. I've never been drug tested for any job though so I wouldn't know

ChiliTacos likes this.
  22. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Last time I had to take one I was still testing positive at three weeks with one of the ones you can buy at a drugstore

23. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Just had to deal with this, drives me insane because then I feel like I’m being an annoying pest. Really can’t wait until I can buy in store.

Kuri44 likes this.
  24. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I got clean in about 4 weeks and I’ve heard that’s the standard but just to be sure drink tons of 100% cranberry juice (not from concentrate) take niacin pills (preferably the non itch inducing kind) and you can also jog while wearing heavy clothing which will help you sweat more. I’ve also heard different things regarding what to eat but things high in fat content are a good idea from what I read. Also before the test drink tons of water but not too much because you don’t want your urine to appear too clear, they will fail you.

25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I really wonder how much sweating/drinking water/taking niacin helps.