Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 176

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

These blackberries are incredible right now

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. scroopy.noopers

: (

i miss weed so much. 420 was a huge bummer for me. i mean i did do molly at the end of it and had a really great time for a change, but i wanna pop a 65mg gummy and marathon king of the hill.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  3. Wwill5517

Hi guys! I used to vape weed and I totally satisfied with my Pax 3 device, but I’m thinking about buying a desktop model now. Heard nice things about Volcano, and it’s listed as the best desktop vaporizer on VapingDaily Best Dry Herb Vaporizers: Top Weed Vaporizers of 2019 Reviewed, which makes it even more credible. Maybe somebody has used it and can share the opinion. Is it worth the money?

4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Volcanoes are really nice. Wouldn't say they're worth their insane price tag though.

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Volcanos are nice, but they're expensive and a little bit of a commitment. If you're alone and just trying to get a few hits real quick, it's kind of a pain in the ass to fill a Volcano bag.

I used to have a Da Buddha and really liked it. It was simple to use and efficient, plus the price is fairly reasonable. I also got a little attachment to hook it up to my bong and it was the best thing ever. I know a couple others in this thread have mentioned using one before and liking it too.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Got a half of Durban Poison a couple of days ago, I like it. Decent step up from whatever I got last

BirdPerson and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  7. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I’ve always wanted to try that

8. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I need advice

so I have a job opportunity, and I've abstained for 22 days now. I just tested myself and I'm still dirty. I got a call today (that I didn't answer) assumedly about my background check being wrapped up, so that means the test can't be too far off. now I have Certo and I have a bottle of qcarbo32, and my question is: which one should I take to have a hope of passing this thing?

9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Me and about 120 of my coworkers were recently laid off, so we're all looking for new jobs. A few of them suggested Quick Fix Plus. I've yet to try it, but they claim they passed their tests with it.

angrycandy likes this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Let us know what you wind up doing and how it goes. I'm hoping I won't have to pee, but you never know.

angrycandy likes this.
  11. angrycandy

that stuff is thirty bucks tho and I'm broke atm so I'm kind of at the mercy of what I have unfortunately

thanks anyway

riotspray likes this.
  12. angrycandy

I'm actually gonna try to see if I can get some Quick Fix or U-Pass today

riotspray likes this.
  13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Listening to Dopesmoker for the first time right now and this is extremely up my alley

riotspray and DarkHotline like this.
  14. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

It truly is an audio journey

riotspray and waking season like this.
  15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Still have 35 minutes left

riotspray likes this.
  16. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Got an ounce of Green Crack and when I found out that’s what it was I decided to get one more ounce and then take a break for a while. Go out on a high note hah heh

17. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Just a 1/4 of that j has me on my ass, damn — now time for Endgame.

18. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Recently moved to Philly and don’t know how to get bud :( DC had so many different easy options, so i’m pretty stumped what to do now. I also dont know anyone in the city besides my girlfriends friends, and none of them smoke, so no dealer. I stocked up before leaving to hold me off but I don’t want to use it all up. Sucks.

19. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Philly doesn’t have a weed maps kind of deal? Or pop-ups?

BirdPerson likes this.
  20. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

our work rented out a few theaters for endgame so a coworker and i stepped out to go do a quick smoke session before the movie. we came back to get snacks and our boss decided to stand right behind us and talk about meetings and work! we were both freaking out because we both are bad at hiding our high and we were really focused on snacks and getting to our seats. We were extremely awkward but we come to find out our boss was also high lolllll. just hilarious to think that we were all high trying to hide the high from each other

21. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Switching to edibles for the next week up to surgery. Probably gonna binge Game of Thrones or Big Little Lies ha

22. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I never heard of weedmaps before you mentioned it. Did some thorough research and im 90% sure you need a medical card for any dispensary in the city (there was only 2 listed). As for pop-ups, no idea how to find something like that. I used to be part of a text guestlist in dc but im stumped as what to do around here. The bud is slowly burning away and im running low. Its a dire situation guys lol.

jkauf likes this.
  23. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Those that use carts, do you leave the mouthpiece facing down or up when not in use? Seeing conflicting reports for avoiding leakage.

24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I leave them with the mouthpiece up but I have no idea if that’s right or wrong

25. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Yeah I also leave it mouthpiece up, but I keep it screwed into the pen or put the little rubber cap back on it.

I took half of a chocolate on my lunch break last night (730) and by 830 I was wondering why the hell I was so thirsty....and then giggly lol I legit forgot

riotspray and waking season like this.