Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 172

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. jmitch0906

Quorn

[​IMG]

Me enjoying my last few post bong bogeys

supernovagirl likes this.
  2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This Tired Hands Alien Church is going down so smooth right now

3. yeahrightdude Apr 3, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 3, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

finally pulled the trigger on a bong from dhgate. Took 29 days to arrive but I got a piece that would normally cost $100-$200 depending on the store for $30.

riotspray and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  4. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

So I’ve always raved about gas masks bc my friend group had one back in the day that was legit
    Well then my ex’s coworker was raving about them too so he finally decided to get one since he’s never tried one
    He got one of the bong ones (the one I had was a steamroller type) and honestly it seems so hard to use
    I feel so bad bc he spent like $40 on it (which I already think he was scammed cause I thought they were like ~$25?) and was so underwhelmed
    Idk if we’re just doing it wrong or if the one we have just kinda sucks
    Either way it’s so disappointing!

5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Yeahhh those always just seemed gimmicky to me. You don't need anythin' more than a 1 foot bong to get absolutely stoned, haha.

Borat, riotspray, Signifire and 4 others like this.
  6. supernovagirl

Yo but the steamroller gas mask used to absolutely wreck you in the best way

It’s a whole other experience, when it goes right. Bc its not like you’re taking a hit...you’re EXISTING in the hit lmao and you can exhale and inhale as much as you need and you’re still in the hit lol

7. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

You ain't need anything more than a 1 hitter, my son.

8. Mr. Serotonin

I guess so, haha. Really just burned my eyes :crylaugh:

Ken likes this.
  9. Mr. Serotonin

Yep, hahah

jkauf and Ken like this.
  10. supernovagirl

???? Idk what kind of stoner life y’all are living that you can compare the high of a one hitter to the high of a gas mask. Cmon now!!

Hahahah I never had that problem :chin:

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  11. supernovagirl

Did y’all just never have a phase of novelty stoner-dom of trying to get as high as humanely possible using all kinds of shenanigans?!

BirdPerson, Ken and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  12. Mr. Serotonin

We used to have a 4 footer. It was so tall someone else had to light it for you. We'd have parties and play beer pong and if you got skunked you had to rip a full bowl from the 4 footer in 1 hit :crylaugh:. Sent a lot of cocky people home sick.

BirdPerson, EmmanuelSCastle and Ken like this.
  13. supernovagirl

Me rn explaining gas masks
    43A9FC9A-18A0-411C-83BE-30E81E173A3D.jpeg

BirdPerson, Signifire, Arry and 4 others like this.
  14. supernovagirl

Lolll yess! We had a 6 foot one for a time. You had to stand on the bathtub in order to hit it lmao
    It was one of those rly ridiculous novelty not at all practical ones

That’s hilarious though. Most of the shenanigans I’m saying are bc my best friend at the time was a dealer and so his whole life was literally just selling and smoking bud and partying so.

So one time he had a challenge that if anyone could burn through a full bowl in the big bong (not the 6footer lol but like a 2-3 foot) then they could keep the gas mask. As mentioned I fucking loved that gas mask and everyone knew it so I was successful and it was supposed to belong to me!!!
    I never kept it but it was rightfully mine okay

15. supernovagirl

Lolllll I actually found pictures :crylaugh:
    0C7EAE41-EF6D-42A5-85DD-EDAD12CC7399.jpeg
    9732FD95-04F1-489D-A214-29A3B7E4E350.jpeg
    F8A9EA81-1B0B-4B2D-B5C8-E3EC245806D2.jpeg

Ahh, the good ole days :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

16. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Haha I'm not really living a stoner life at all. I just like to smoke weed. I know I'm in the minority here and maybe I might even offend some people by staying this, but I'm not a fan of "stoner culture" exactly. It's like having a beer. Smoking a bowl is just that to me, not a lifestyle thing, ya know? I guess I'm weird haha. I used to have a really big bong, a bubbler, multiple pipes, etc., but now I pretty much either roll something up or pack a bowl. The last time I used the bong was when it snowed a few months ago so I packed snow into the ice chamber.

What happened to it?

17. supernovagirl

Haha I’m not rly either anymore!! I’m talking about my party days lol. I mean I still smoke out of a bong regularly but that’s just because nothing beats an iced hit so that’s my preferred method.

Ken likes this.
  18. Mr. Serotonin

We just threw it out when we moved cause it was a bitch to travel anywhere with and kinda dangerous. Can't really hide that thing and it was like $30.

supernovagirl and Ken like this.
  19. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

True, I love the cold smoke. My friend had a gel steamroller before he moved to Colorado. I miss that thing.

get another one. next time i'm in florida we'll cook up some fish and hit it haha

supernovagirl and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  20. Mr. Serotonin

Haha that'd be awesome!

Ken and supernovagirl like this.
  21. supernovagirl

I better be invited!

Ken and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  22. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

supernovagirl and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  23. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Guess I just have to come to terms with the fact an edible will never hit for me, sad. Oh well, got a new cart as a bday present and that’s doing wonders.

[​IMG]

24. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

what an incredible gif

25. Mr. Serotonin

That was tight. I felt like a watched a full feature length film.