Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 170

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I ate too many tacos

2. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

This was an idea i had at one time. Hmmm

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Hello, from the future

Ken, jkauf and dadbolt like this.
  4. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Yeah I like it but I recently got a V-Mod and I like that even more. Some carts I had trouble getting anything out of worked in the V-Mod after trying to use them in the KindPen. They’re both pretty cheap though.

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I went to this hippie vegan pool party today and my friend was just like “oh there’s people smoking” and roped me into a group that was going off to smoke.
    We get to the little quiet are and dude pulls out a joint for each of us
    It was, honestly, a dream

We only smoked half and then we’re gonna finish them later but we ended up just taking our halves home and smoking them after haha

BirdPerson, Arry, riotspray and 5 others like this.
  6. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

i went to go see james blake yesterday so stoned and it was so good. it was a seated show too so my knees and back are feelin fine today

7. Mr. Serotonin

Seated concerts sound highdeal if you're stoned.

8. Arry

is montana pretty strict on weed laws? lol i know nothing about montana. we're going to roadtrip there for some festival and i don't know if it's gonna be weird me vaping around the campgrounds. i'll bring a shitton of edibles just in case but you never know.

9. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

"In Montana, possession of even a single joint for non-medical purposes can land a person in jail for six months, while possession of 60 grams or more (a little over two ounces) can result in a sentence of up to five years. These stiff marijuana penalties cause related negative consequences."
    Montana

10. Mr. Serotonin

Jesus :crylaugh: Time to make some changes Montana, you old buffalo people.

**My apologies to anyone who lives in Montana, or if you are a buffalo person.

11. Arry

gonna go to jail baby!!! smoke weed everyday

12. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

if you're at a music festival, you're probably okay vaping anywhere there.

BirdPerson, dadbolt, nl5011 and 2 others like this.
  13. RyanPm40 Mar 27, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 27, 2019)
    RyanPm40

Heh until a year or two ago, NH was the same way. Completely illegal. Now it's decriminalized up to 3/4 of an ounce. Gotta fuck over those people who buy ounces since literally nobody buys 3/4, of course.

EDIT

The Governor still refuses to legalize, even after saying he was for it when he was running, and approval from the House. He just cites the opioid epidemic, calling it a "foolish decision", while bragging about how pro-cannabis he is for being the first Governor to decriminalize

waking season and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  14. Signifire

So I hit up this guy who is basically a friend of a friend, and my friend told me that this guy had weed from California and that he saw the packaging etc. I kinda know the guy from a few years ago and he was a super nice guy and really chill, so I tell my friend to give me his number and to text him mine so I can get up with him. I hit him the next day and see if he has a zip but he says he only has a quarter but that he has some people he can get it from. I’m like nah I’m good I still have plenty just lemme know when you re-up.

So he never hits me up, so I text him the other day and he’s like yeah I need to re-up tho but was saying 250 for an O, which is fine and is what I’m used to paying so I agree and tell him to hit me up when he’s free (he had an interview). He hits me up a few hours later and so we agree to meet in like 45 minutes and he gives me the address. Then he asks me if it would be cool if I drive him to re-up and if not he can just take an Uber. Mind you I live 40 minutes away so it’s already a lot of driving. I think about it for about 15 minutes lol not wanting to do it at all and then I text him and say sure no problem.

Anyway so I pick him up and we head over to the guys address (I ask him how far it is when he first gets in the car and he doesn’t even know, shoulda been a good indication of things to come but shoulda coulda woulda) and I find out this isnt the Cali were that my friend was talking about but that it’s still good. So I’m like okay cool I guess as lont as it’s still good. So we get to the guy’s house and he goes in and comes out and it’s all good. I ask to look at the weed so he takes out my bag and it’s about what an ounce should be, but it doesn’t smell at all. I pull over to look at it more closely but at the same time I’m kinda paranoid cuz I have god knows how much weed in my car. It doesn’t look bad but again doesn’t smell at all and doesn’t seem sticky. Anyway I guess he smoked a blunt while he was inside getting it and he’s really high from that and is telling me about how he hasn’t smoked in two weeks because of the interview, etc., which is all genuine and we talk about getting up to make some music together etc.

So yesterday I kinda smoked it all day but I was also smoking the other strain I still had and also hitting my pen so it was all combined. But even still my head kinda hurt and I felt kinda light headed all day and I knew it was because of the weed. I ground up a ton of it to get some kief by shaking the shit out of my grinder and sprinkled it on top of a bowl pack and it was harsh as hell and not a good high. So basically I finally concluded that the weed was not good, and I decided to text the guy to see if I could sell it back to him.

He is extremely rude and tells me this isn’t Wal-Mart, how none of his other customers have complained about the quality (yet.... maybe they’re just buying grams. I bought a whole ounce of this shit. I’m not just gonna not say anything, cuz I’ve done that before and I’m sick of it) and how I was pissing him off and not to hit him up for anything anymore. I’m pretty much like yeah I definitely won’t, and so now I just have this bag of weed that I honestly am just going to throw in the trash if I can’t find someone to sell it to for way cheaper than I bought it (what it’s WORTH!). Like he could have at least worked with me, I would have been willing to sell it back for less than I bought it for.

15. Mr. Serotonin

That's annoying as fuck. Do you think it's NOT bud, or just bad bud? @Signifire

Signifire likes this.
  16. Signifire

I think it’s definitely just some mediocre bud. I guess it would be described as Reggie, which you know that’s cool if that’s what you wanna smoke but for $250? And he knew I was looking for dank. he’s gotta know this stuff isn’t up to par.

Mr. Serotonin and RyanPm40 like this.
  17. RyanPm40

@Signifire what a fucking dick. You're the one who did him a favor by giving him a ride in the first place, risking your ass for driving with all of that in the car. I'm sorry that happened, I'd be so pissed.

Had a similar thing happen one time where I was picking up from a guy for the first time, and he turned out to be so sketchy. He gets to my place, tells me he actually needs a ride to re-up (apparently has no license). So, I'm sketched to have that in my car since we weren't even a decriminalized state yet, but I agreed anyway. We get there after 30 mins and it's literally the most dangerous neighborhood in the area within an hour drive in any direction, even telling me I should just drive around in circles because it could be dangerous if I just parked and waited. He finally gets back after me scared shitless the whole time, we get back, and he now needs a ride to drop off with someone else. They were luckily 5 mins away from my apartment. Dropped him off and never called him again.

Good bud though.

Signifire and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  18. Mr. Serotonin

Does it actually look different? Like, flatter instead of full delicious lookin' buds?

Signifire likes this.
  19. Signifire

I know man! I even said that in the text to him like dude why would I drive 40 minutes to you AGAIN to sell this back to you if it was truly up to par? You think I wanna waste my time doing that just to get my money back so I can find someone who WILL have shit? Not to mention if he’s having no problems selling it how about uhh taking it back and selling it? Seems better than leaving it with someone who doesn’t want it and doesn’t sell weed.

And damn dude that is super sketchy, I’ve been in similar sketchy situations but usually the weed reflected the awfulness of the scenario haha, at least the weed turned out to be good! But yeah driving the dealer to re-up just seems like a disaster waiting to happen, I’m just trying to buy my personal stash to return to the comfort of my home to smoke in peace. Not go on an unnecessary adventure that could result in possible jail time.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. Signifire

Nah it looks like it could be dank honestly cuz I kept taking it out to look at it under light to make sure I wasn’t just being dumb. The buds are full but not very pretty, just basic light green with long stems that just came right off of the buds with little effort. The buds aren’t very sticky at all. And when I really look closely at it, I can tell that it’s not good stuff. And if I break the buds open it doesn’t smell like anything which is usually a good indication. And the high sucks of course lol.

21. Mr. Serotonin

Yeah I woulda had to give 'em a hard "No" if a stranger asked me to drive them to re-up, haha.

supernovagirl, Signifire and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I've literally started asking people to send me pictures before I go out of my way to buy now.

23. RyanPm40

Yeah I felt like an idiot for doing it, I'm just really bad at saying no when I'm completely on the spot and he was already in my place. My brain doesn't think quick enough so I'll either say "yes" or do a long "uhhhh" as I try to come up with an excuse not to lmao

Lesson learned for the future. I've been regularly picking up from one guy since and have been happy with him. I had also moved from an hour away back then so I really knew nobody

24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm actually surprised they do that :crylaugh:. If I sold, that'd be a hard no from me.

25. Mr. Serotonin

Ahhh, if that was pretty much your only option I kinda understand.