Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 169

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

A08A93F5-35A2-4369-AF8B-FF6CA9B35534.jpeg
    Heaven is a place on earth

BirdPerson, nl5011, Ken and 3 others like this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

My tupperware drawer has a bunch of those empty containers. They’re so nice. I should start using them to store weed next time I get some really nice buds haha

nl5011 and waking season like this.
  3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

my pen fell out of my pocket when i tried to answer a phone call and the shattering of the glass was only eclipsed by the shattering of my heart. I just got the thing :(

riotspray, nl5011 and supernovagirl like this.
  4. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

sorry to hear that :(

EmmanuelSCastle and nl5011 like this.
  5. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

That's happened to me a couple times. I once was actually able to tape it back together to the pen once, but I had to suck on it like a leech to get a decent hit lol. They should make cheap pen-protectors, like a case or or something like that. I'd definitely buy it.

6. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Gotta find out what this new strain is I got because it's way better than the last batch I got, that shit was making me way too anxious.

nl5011 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  7. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

These have been my go-to for a high snack lately. They're so juicy and refreshing. Also love the lime and grape flavors.

[​IMG]

8. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

the pineapple fruit bars are good too. i love the texture

nl5011, jkauf and ChiliTacos like this.
  9. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Umm gonna have to try those ASAP

nl5011, jkauf and ChiliTacos like this.
  10. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Noo also WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I’ve missed you somuch

11. supernovagirl

I’ve seen pics of people putting those pencil grip things around them, and I think that’s pretty smart

BirdPerson, riotspray, Borat and 2 others like this.
  12. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

waking season likes this.
  13. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

i wanted to try something to that effect, but i was outside because of a fire drill on campus, and i had to walk past some cops to get back inside so i hid it in my hoodie pocket and it just dripped all over my hand and there was just no going back. immediately thought the same thing when it happened
    school and work keeps me super busy :( i never feel like just fucking around on my computer because i associate it with work lol. missed you too!

someone told me they wrap a rubber band around theirs, but this is better. genius, tbh will be investing in this

BirdPerson, Ken and supernovagirl like this.
  14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I love the mint one, they’re all so good

nl5011 likes this.
  15. supernovagirl

Yeah I mean I can’t take credit lol but it is pretty genius! I actually thnk a rubber band is pretty dang smart as well. Only cause the pencil things might be hard to find one the right size

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  16. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

yeah well, hopefully im never in a position to find out which is more effective lol. man i love complaining about dumb stoner shit in here bc someone always has a solution i hadn't thought of :ok:

btw all, i got this sick bubbler that has changed my life and glass filters and a new grinder have also improved everything about smoking :') pretty happy in the weed department lately

supernovagirl likes this.
  17. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I swear, pens are such a pain in the ass. Mine keeps dying after only a couple of hits. I’ve been charging it every time it dies until the battery light goes dark (a couple hours worth), which should mean its battery is now full, but it’s been dying faster and faster. I don’t think I’m overcharging it. Might need to get yet another battery which is $20 at my local store (way overpriced imo).

18. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

yeah, i have three pens now which i've mostly just accumulated so no cost to me but it's made things a lot easier lol. they've never all been dead at the same time. have you checked yr local gas station? i bought a battery w the charger for ~7 bucks and it definitely dies the quickest of the ones i've got but it definitely lasts more than a couple of hits

RyanPm40 and supernovagirl like this.
  19. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

This has been my experience.

20. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

i took a few hits of my friend's pax era and i actually like it?? I had one of those flower pax 1.0 or whatever which was terrible to clean, maintain and wait to heat up. just sucks that the pods are a little more expensive than the 5-10 thread cartridges. if they were cheaper and had a better variety of strains i might of made the switch.

21. SAB22

adulting22.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Has anyone tried using KindPen? I use the "mist" and have had minimal problems with it. I've tried many different ones, those are the best batteries I've found for cartridges. and they are super small so you can palm them and it has a refillable cartridge if you prefer the syringe route. They aren't very pricey either if i'm not mistaken.

22. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Baked listening to Taylor Swift. Happy Friday, friends!

23. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Whoaaa, here I am

Borat, waking season, jkauf and 4 others like this.
  24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

25. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m about to arrive