Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 168

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Reading about the DC snipers was a terrible idea, kind of freaking out right now haha

2. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Definitely don’t miss the feeling of being terrified to pump my gas.

3. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

got some true og and some trainwreck

:heart:

4. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Kush descendents rule!

Ken and angrycandy like this.
  5. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Think I’m gonna go to Colorado next month for a few days. Anybody have any experience bringing stuff back on a plane? Or just bringing stuff back in general? I’ll probably send something back in the mail too but I’ve read of people having it with them on the plane just as long as it’s with their carry-on.

6. Ken Mar 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 20, 2019)
    Ken

entrusted Prestigious

My friends who live in Boulder regularly travels with edibles and pens. I wouldn't recommend traveling with flower, but edibles are really easy to just pack in your suitcase.

Arry and Signifire like this.
  7. Signifire

Yeah this is pretty much the consensus I’ve seen. Any tips for packing it in your suitcase? Like I was thinking I could put cartridges into a shampoo bottle or something. And then with edibles like if it’s gummies, I could just mix them in with a regular bag of candy or something.

Ken likes this.
  8. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

lol my friend said he's hid his vape pen with a shit ton of other pens and pencils in his bag and was fine. i don't believe him but i could see how it would work

lostawholeyear and Ken like this.
  9. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

They don't even go that far, haha. My understanding is that they take the pens or cartridges out of the packaging and then place them between some clothing or in a bathroom kit. I don't think he takes the edibles out of the packaging anymore, but he used to.

edit: I texted my one friend to ask him what he does exactly. I'll let you know.

Signifire and supernovagirl like this.
  10. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yeah I’m gonna be honest they are no way in hell looking for cartridges lol
    They legit only care about if it looks like you’re moving large amounts to sell. Or weapons.

Signifire and Ken like this.
  11. Signifire

Oh wow haha that’s awesome I appreciate it man. Trying to plan ahead as much as possible so that I’m not like sweating bullets in front of TSA lmao. But yeah I think I’ll just mail flower back and bring edibles and cartridges in my suitcase as my carry-on.

Ken likes this.
  12. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

What is flower? Like grinded up bud or like keef? Or something else?

13. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

it's marijuana.

dadbolt, Arry, nl5011 and 6 others like this.
  14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

With the popularity of concentrates people started referring to buds as flower

supernovagirl, Ken and Borat like this.
  15. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I've flown with weed probably close to 10 times. Just edibles and vapes, but yeah, I don't even try to hide it. I literally just throw it in my backpack and I've been fine every time.

16. Arry

don't you guys sweat when the drug doggo comes around?? do they even care about the weed in your bag while you're standing in line?

17. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

they're just bomb dogs! don't think they're trained to sniff any sort of drugs.

BirdPerson and supernovagirl like this.
  18. Arry

what! that show Border Patrol had drug dogs sniffing out pounds of coke but they could of been called in or something idk. this changes everything

Borat likes this.
  19. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah my guess is that in that situation they were called in for a specific hit. In general TSA's only priority is safety (guns, explosives, etc), they don't really give a shit about drugs. Granted if they happen to see some illegal drugs they have to say something, but it's not what they're looking for.

20. supernovagirl

Well that’s different lol I obviously wouldn’t suggest traveling over borders with any lmao
    But yeah echoing that, dogs are only trained for one thing typically. Bombs or drugs. Which do you think the airport cares about? Lol

Again they are just trying to catch criminals and dealers and stuff they don’t care about someone bringing a personal bag through*

*of course rare things do happen it’s not like I’m saying never. But idk I personally would feel totally comfortable having stuff on me

I’ve said it before, but when I flew back from Seattle I brought multiple edibles and some flower too. If carts existed back then I would have done those too.

Arry likes this.
  21. Arry

i dont think i'll ever bring flower on but now i def will sneak a few cartridges and pens.

22. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

23. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

This guy's videos are the besssssttttt to watch while high.

Wendover Productions

I would know, for I am high this instant.

24. supernovagirl

Damn, can’t beat that credibility

25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I've been watching these Chart Party videos a lot when I'm smoking lately. I love them despite the fact that sports aren't really my thing.

The titles make it sound so dumb but it's absolutely fascinating.