Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 166

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol that would indicate pollen pollution. Which you can still get good weed from but there are a whole lot of other variables that go into it and you'll likely have a bunch of poor-average quality plants.

Signifire likes this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I'm bored and just got high so...

You can get seeds by using a male to pollinate a female or stressing a female enough to herm into a male and self pollinate.

Some stressing is good for your plant and helps develops strength but if you stress a plant enough it will produce mutants and low quality genetics.

What happened here was that the plant got stressed just enough for it to start herming and then stopped herming/reverted back to female. Based on the genetic quality of that plant; the seed it produced is more than likely going to be healthy and unusually strong.

riotspray, ChiliTacos and angrycandy like this.
  3. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

4. Kuri44 Mar 5, 2019
    (Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2019)
    Kuri44

I have a gas furnace in my house and someone didn’t turn it off all the way so now it smells like gas, but was wondering if anyone knew how long to wait till it’s safe to light a match and if it’s safe to use my electric vaporizer lol

Update: I went ahead and tried it. I’m happy to report that I am alive and well.

Kellan, supernovagirl, Ken and 3 others like this.
  5. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

dadbolt, Arry and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  6. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I just found out I can’t pick up because I’m much broker than I thought
    This...fucking sucks.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  7. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I’ve been out since Sunday afternoon and probs won’t be able to get any til the weekend. Sucks.

supernovagirl likes this.
  8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Been a couple of weeks for me, will probably be a few more but on the bright side the next time will be that much better.

9. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Haven’t smoked since September, I think. Longest I’ve gone for at least 9 years probably.

Going to Seattle in 9 days and then I’m going to be so high (and so caffeinated) for like two weeks straight.

10. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

welcome!!! our weather has been nice and my favorite is smoking and then going for a walk in one of our numerous parks. and then eating teriyaki or pho

11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I can't wait to blaze and then wade fish this weekend. Then get home and blaze and cook everythin' up into a delicious seafood meal.

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

So... after 8 years at the same job, I was laid off yesterday.

I have a little time left and am getting a severance, so it's not totally bad, but I'm a little worried about having to pass a drug test for the next job. Anyone taken a pre-employment drug test recently? Is it possible to use someone else's pee? Is there anything on the market that actually works to clean your pee?

13. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I wouldn't trust it. I know people who have said "this always works, buy this" and then they fail. I'd just stop smoking until you get a new job. Think of it as a break. I also know people who have used clean urine and still failed because the lab determined the urine was old.

I'm sorry to hear about your job! I hope you find something else very quickly.

riotspray, OotyPa, Arry and 2 others like this.
  14. mad

I was right. Prestigious

got high and made a sandwich
    at one point I grabbed my glass of water instead of my knife to chop some peppers and then I laughed about it for 2 minutes

15. Mr. Serotonin

Did the glass work?

16. Kuri44

riotspray and supernovagirl like this.
  17. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

B-)

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  18. Mr. Serotonin

[​IMG]

19. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

that's adorable

20. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

First acid trip tomorrow...... Unbelievably excited.

21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, that was pretty much my thought. I might trust someone else's urine, but it seems like a lot of trouble to actually pull it off. Not smoking is the only failsafe, really.

Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  22. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I think so. After you get the job, your tolerance will be low so it’s a win-win in a way haha

23. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

just picked up some Candyland. I don't usually like sativas but this is nice

24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Tell ya what this Japanese House record is lovely to smoke to

dadbolt and jkauf like this.
  25. Trick Room

Trick Room!

PRO TIP!

This music website is perfect for getting high!
    All the songs are full screen, and they have gifs playing in the background which are really trippy.

Also the music is perfect for being high haha trust me, I can tell you from plenty of experience.

They also have this playlist which is really good: TAP

jkauf likes this.