Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 165

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

I think it depends on the strain. Some make me a sad emo kid and some make me a productive emo kid.

supernovagirl likes this.
  2. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

i hate it when i get too stoned and my mind goes to dark places. does anyone have a go to to snap out of that sorta thing? for me i usually put on one of my fave video game streamers on youtube haha.

happened last night. somehow started having thoughts of my dog getting hit with a baseball bat??? and like i couldn't not fixate on that mental image no matter how hard i tried. strange haha.

Ken and OotyPa like this.
  3. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Yoooooo

Signifire likes this.
  4. OotyPa

fall away

Just yesterday I took a 75mg edible before a flight. I called my parents before departing just to let them know I was flying, and once the edible hit I started feeling really off. I kept questioning whether it would be the last time I spoke to them, thinking about the irony of different things we said to each other during the call in the context of me DYING on the flight. Then the first hour of the flight was UNBELIEVABLY turbulent and the pilot didnt make a single announcement. My mind just kept thinking of how I’d leave things off if I died right there. Pretty awful experience haha.

Usually when my mind goes to those super dark places, I’m stubborn and I’ll patiently let it pass, but sometimes I’ll listen to music or try to distract myself with watching something. I think the best thing to do, even though it sounds crazy, is like 20 jumping-jacks or pushups/start dancing. I’ve also heard singing loudly helps. Allowing your heart to pump blood through the body and getting your oxygen flowing really drives the paranoia back to the deeper regions of your mind.

Ken and ChiliTacos like this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I guess I just smoke a lot but I never have paranoia from smoking. Occassionally edibles will do it, but usually just with a high dose.

Ken likes this.
  6. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

I smoke all the time and still get it bad occasionally, especially in regards to death.

Ken likes this.
  7. OotyPa

fall away

I smoke all the time as well and I can't really help if it happens once in awhile. Some people are just more susceptible to that kind of thing than others. I also think it has to do with your current mind-state prior to smoking. If I'm smoking/taking an edible just for the sake of being high and I have nothing to do but think, I find that paranoia is more likely, which is why I like to do enjoyable activities/keeping myself busy while high.

Ken and jkauf like this.
  8. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I'm a daily smoker. I get some paranoia, but its usually a night time thing when I'm alone, like I'll smoke too much and any noise could be a ghost or I get some irrational fear that some one is going to break into my house for some reason while I'm asleep, so I go around my house making sure every door is locked

lostawholeyear and Ken like this.
  9. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Sometimes it’s easy to forget how much I used to struggle with paranoia. My anxiety was through the roof when I had to smoke anywhere. I would have literal nightmares of cops coming to my friends house that I always smoked at.
    Ever since moving into my own place that anxiety has basically disappeared. I’m never paranoid and even have gone back to smoking in public and not being anxious about it

So basically I do believe it has way more to do than just the weed itself. Bigger picture mental state as well as situation (feeling like I didn’t have a trusted place to smoke) both affected mine.

10. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I was really high a few months ago. I live in a row-home and the sound my neighbors made... I think it was walking in their attic, which they never do... made me think that someone was legitimately inside my house. We were upstairs in bed, half asleep. I freaked out. I told my girlfriend. We turned off the TV. She heard the sound too. Our dog was passsed out on the bed, oblivious. I thought "oh no! what do we do?" Then I thought "I'm gonna confront this fucking guy!" So I ran to the top of the steps and started yelling, "hello?! HELLO?!" and then I tried to get my dog to come down the steps with me, but he absolutely refused. So I ran down my steps yelling hello, hating my dog for not having my back, only to find nothing. I grabbed the biggest chef's knife I had and started walking around the house checking every door, window, and potential hiding place.

It was nothing. I had heard my neighbors.

My dog is a coward. Thanks for nothing, Sterling.

sean_rugy, riotspray, dadbolt and 4 others like this.
  11. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

12. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I can't wait to roll a J when I get home.

13. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Out for a couple weeks cause we just moved and had to pay two rents. Smoked my last struggle bowl today. Gonna suuuuuuck.

14. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

got some strawberry kush earlier

just found a seed in it and I’m so happy I could cry

15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Damn son, female??

16. angrycandy

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  17. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Aren't seeds bad?

18. angrycandy

yeah, with like mids or something but when you find a seed of some high grade shit (which is rare if ever) you thank the heavens

19. Borat 2: Vengeance

Why?

20. angrycandy

if you want to grow pot, a good seed is a godsend

Mr. Serotonin and Borat like this.
  21. angrycandy

why are you making me say all this shit Mikey????

22. Borat 2: Vengeance

Idk if you can **** very much *** with just one seed. At least I would assume so. Genuine question!

23. angrycandy

one seed is all you need

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I used to know all of this stuff but I can't think of the terminology for it right now for some reason...

But yeah if you have a single random seed in a batch of good weed chances are you have a very rare/high quality seed. That's how a lot of exotic strains are discovered.

riotspray, Borat and angrycandy like this.
  25. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

What about like some pretty good weed that has probably like 15-20 seeds in an ounce?

yeahrightdude likes this.