Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 164

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Coworker just handed me a couple of gummies. The rest of the day should be interesting.

2. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

One of the best weeds I’ve ever had was called LA Confidential. I haven’t had weed like that in four years. It was the best smelling, smoking, looking, tasting weed I’ve ever had. I still get sad when I think about how I can’t get it anymore. That’s the one I had to pay 300 a Z for..

:(

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

The best I've got that wasn't from a dispensary was $340 for an ounce in like 2011. It was called Blackberry Kush. Delicious and great high. The buds were slighty purple/dark green and shaped like rose buds with frosty trichs on the tips too, they were beautiful.

SlappinCups and Ken like this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I need some CBD heavy strains in PA so badly. Ugh.

5. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Berry White is easily my favorite but haven’t been able to find it in awhile.

6. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

Green crack is probably my fav.

Borat and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  7. Mr. Serotonin

Definitely my favourite sativa.

Arry likes this.
  8. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I have this stuff called Gelato right now and it tastes soo good, like a dessert. It made my car reak pretty bad for a couple days after I transported an ounce in my trunk. Also the Jack Herer oil cartridge I have right now tastes like pineapples or something.

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I've been waiting 2 weeks for my friend to get an ounce for me. I'm down to half a nug that I've been nursing for the last few days. I'm about to just fucking drive to Denver. This shit is so stupid.

riotspray likes this.
  10. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

At a Michaels. Buying canvas. I do not paint but its a hell of a deal

11. FuzzyNugget

Have you tried CBD flower yet? I can't handle full THC strains anymore, they make me way to anxious. Switched to hemp flower 6 months ago and haven't looked back

Ken likes this.
  12. FuzzyNugget

This 100%. I still can't believe people buy shit at gas stations.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  13. FuzzyNugget

Absolutely! High THC strains send me on my ass with panic attack. I got turned on to cbd bud a while ago and turned me into regular. I can't wait until more people find out about it so more companies come on line providing better product. Right now the picking a pretty slim. Who have you tried? I'm getting hemp flower here

14. yeahrightdude Feb 23, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 23, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol no fucking way I'm having that shipped to my house :crylaugh:

15. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

This is new to me. Gets you the same kind of high? Could definitely use a little less anxiety at times, haha.

16. Mr. Serotonin

It kinda makes you calm, but not high. It’s nice. Almost like I got a massage.

Anyway, I just got a half oh of green crack for sixty five which is unreal. Definitely my favourite sativa out there so I’m pumped.

17. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I got some Kryptonite

it's amazing

Mr. Serotonin and Borat like this.
  18. Dog with a Blog

supernovagirl and mad like this.
  19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I've had a very slight sore throat kinda lingering on the left side for the last couple of weeks. It hasn't been enough to keep me from smoking/dabbing, but this morning I took a wake and bake dab, coughed, and like INSTANTLY, the pain in the left side of my throat went to like 100000x what it was before. I don't know what suddenly changed, but it sucks.

20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Probably worsened it with the smoke and coughing. Plus, at least for me, being high makes physical pain like that so much more intolerable. When it comes to muscle pain and headaches, smoking always helps, but if I have a cold or a sore throat I always regret smoking after because then I get far more congested and lethargic.

21. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Make some weed ramen. It'll soothe your throat and get you high.

Ken, K0ta, Arry and 1 other person like this.
  22. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Man I wish they would just legalize weed in my state, ffs this is taking too damn long ( and I don't have a dealer)

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'd still be a "sad emo kid" too if I were without weed.

Borat, JulieLynn and supernovagirl like this.
  24. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I’m a sad emo kid with weed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RyanPm40, Borat, Arry and 5 others like this.
  25. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Yeah exactly, nothing about weed is supposed to change that, I just wanna be a high sad emo kid.

supernovagirl and riotspray like this.