Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 158

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

My little brother didn't talk to me for like a year when he heard I "did drugs". At the time, I had only drank and smoked bud. He tried it with me eventually and was like, what the fuck? This isn't that big of a deal.

Some people can just blow things totally out of proportion. Fuck whoever was slandering my name :crylaugh:

2. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'm pretty sure later that same night I found out and was "offended," I was ripping the ole corn cob pipe.

Arry and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  3. Mr. Serotonin

Hahaha. Sometimes ya gotta just see for yourself.

Ken likes this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

We all thought it was so cool to be smoking out of that thing haha.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

lol i was like hardcore straight edge until college hit. i'm such a poser.

now i'm like
    [​IMG]

Borat, riotspray, OotyPa and 4 others like this.
  6. Mr. Serotonin

Hahah that's what I thought too the first time I smoked out of one :crylaugh: Still kinda do

Ken likes this.
  7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

These shorties are adorable

8. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I used to listen to a podcast with some old industry guys who did a huge series about this. Basically it breaks down to the fact that most nutrient companies and growers started cutting out synthetic chemicals and using more organic materials as often as possible.

I kinda wish they would make 100% synthetic nutrients like they used to because I want to smoke the weed that used to stink up my friend's entire barn just by having a half eighth in my pocket. Just a putrid and offensive skunk smell.

Ken likes this.
  10. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Short joints. Pack of five for like ten bucks

riotspray and Ken like this.
  11. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

that sounds fucking fantastic. I bought a pack of those that came in a metal tin in downtown Boulder... I wish I could remember the name of them. I'll have to look when I get home.

CarpetElf likes this.
  12. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

They ARE fantastic haha

Ken likes this.
  13. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I could go for a shortie rn

CarpetElf and Ken like this.
  14. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'm gonna go home and roll a bunch of short joints and put them in that tin lol

Arry and CarpetElf like this.
  15. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

i love those lil tins. great for reuse

Ken and CarpetElf like this.
  16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeah this is dope as hell haha

billyboatman likes this.
  17. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I was so against weed at first cause of D.A.R.E. Had a dream my best friend smoked it and brought it up to him and then he spilt the beans that he did and I was so hurt for like two weeks then eventually tried it haha. Been a stoner ever since.

18. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I hear the smell thing a lot. My friends who don’t smoke, when they come over they always grab my jar and take big ol’ whiffs. They won’t smoke, but they sure fucking love to smell it. Sharing a bowl is like one of my favorite things. I’ll smoke with anyone.. mostly haha

19. Mr. Serotonin

I just wrote Visene’s new slogan-The confidence to soar when you’re already high

Borat and waking season like this.
  20. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I watch far too many serial killer documentaries when I’m high.

21. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

First few times smoking was just so magical. I remember it feeling like the high lasted forever, and I could not function at all but it was the best.

Mr. Serotonin and billyboatman like this.
  22. Mr. Serotonin

Yeah, I used to be in a hungover fog for the next 24 hours after smoking :crylaugh: Exercise was the only thing that seemed to help get rid of it.

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

My first time was in Mexico when I was like 15 and afraid to smoke and didn't really inhale or get high.

My first REAL time was midnight going into 18th birthday which also coincided with my first day of college.

I moved into the dorms a few days prior but never met my roommate until the night before classes started. He saw a birthday card sitting on my desk and asked if it was my birthday. I said, "Yeah, well it will be tomorrow" so he responds "Well, then we have to celebrate" and he busts out a gravity bong and some weed. I was resistant at first and said "maybe on the weekend, but not the night before class starts." Well it only took a few minutes of convincing that there'd be no hangover or anything and we were smoking.

I don't think I actually got high that night but it sure as hell peaked my curiosity, because first thing in the morning I was telling him I wanted to try it again. So that night we smoked again and I don't think I've missed more than a few days in the 17 years since.

dadbolt and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  24. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

this is kind of similar for me. i smoked several times in high school and got high but the quality of the weed was so bad.

first week of college I meet a second year person that was a dealer through a mutual friend. went to his apartment after a party and he loaded up his bong and I got to take my first bong rips of actual quality weed. all I remember was being paralyzed on his couch listening to The Mars Volta and thinking I was going to die lol

riotspray and OotyPa like this.
  25. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Your mind...

First time i smoked weed I was like 18/19 don't remember too much about it honestly. Never had to deal with shitty weed other than like idk 3 times max

Mr. Serotonin likes this.