Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 157

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I love Taco Bell. To a disgusting degree.

jmitch0906 and Ken like this.
  2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I do all sorts of doctored up popcorn too. Last night was popcorn with olive oil, Parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper.

3. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Oh yeah Taco Bell has been a staple in my diet, particularly in the last year or so

4. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Is that the Hot Ones version? Or the one they used in the show?

5. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Taco Bell is literally the only restaurant I could order anything off the menu and be fine with it.

Which is horrible because I live in the Hispanic/Mexican food mecha. Every hole in the wall we have in NM is better than TB, but there’s just something I love about it. Must be the MSG

6. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Yep! Just the original version. Probably my favorite hot sauce.

billyboatman likes this.
  7. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I’ve always wanted to try it. Everyone says it’s really good.

8. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I need to get my license updated ASAP. Not allowed in the shops here with an expired license haha. But man is everything cheap and so much better than North Carolina haha

Ken and Signifire like this.
  9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Oh no I’m “contemplate existence” high

OotyPa, mercury, BirdPerson and 5 others like this.
  10. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I’m so baffled. I had lost my wallet in October. Replaced it. ID, cards and everything. Found it tonight.. horrible. Juss horrible.

Ken likes this.
  11. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Does anyone ever think back to how weed used to smell and taste and think why is it no longer like that? But then maybe you realize that it's not the weed that's changed, it's me? But maybe it's both of us have changed? Maybe things are exactly the same but my memory is distorted? I guess we'll never know.

nl5011, Arry, OotyPa and 3 others like this.
  12. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Funnily enough, I do think about this quite often.

Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  13. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Remember the first few times you smoked and got astronomically high? Looking back, it's almost like it was an entirely different drug. I remember even getting closed eye visuals if I listened to music and it was just an altogether different experience than it is now.

ChiliTacos, riotspray, Arry and 4 others like this.
  14. eight30

Regular

Netflix has this Explained series and there was an episode talking about weed and how even from the 90s til now weed has just gotten exponentially stronger but the plants have been so interbred you can’t really tell what is a Sativa and what is an indica anymore. It was kind of an interesting watch and only like 20 minutes.

15. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

I was too high when I watched that and I don't remember any of it :crylaugh:

16. Signifire

Yeah even when I take a long t break it’s still not quite the same.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  17. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

i just remember laughing constantly. everything was hilarious and i seriously thought i needed to go to the hospital because i could not stop laughing

18. Signifire

I remember the first time I smoked weed, I was at my friends house and we used a Gatorade bottle. After we smoked we sat down to watch Anchorman, which I had never seen, and I remember I ate a whole bag of Bugles and literally didn’t understand a second of the movie. Like I just stared at the screen, shoving bugles into my face, comprehending nothing. Then I fell asleep.

19. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Better off than me, when the first time I got stoned was while my friend group watched Rosemary's Baby. I re-entered the movie at the demonic rape scene and couldn't establish between reality and thought. I remember retreating to the kitchen for snacks and was mesmerized by how slowly the cabinets moved/the water from the faucet poured. It was hilarious and amazing to me. I kept cracking up and saying, "The fact that that just happened" to my friends.

Signifire, Arry and riotspray like this.
  20. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Mine was also a Gatorade bottle/grav bong contraption. We were planning on going to this hippie art/music event we have downtown called First Friday. I was driving one car, my friend in another. We made it about one mile (out of like 15 miles) before we had to pull over. My friend in the other car threw up cause he didn't take too well to weed. We ended up turning around, which I was pushing anyway because the slight slope of the road meant for rainwater drainage felt like it was pulling my car to the curb :crylaugh: It was so hard to just drive straight like normally.

I went about 5mph the whole time. Obviously you shouldn't drive impaired, but I didn't know any better at the time.

billyboatman, Arry and Signifire like this.
  21. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

First time I got stoned, it was with my best friends older brother. Still a brother to me to this day and my dealer I’ve mentiomed before.

Went to McDonald’s and my eyes were bigger than my stomach. Wanted a full double QCP, he got me a happy meal. I was so high I couldn’t even finish my fries. I was just holding them up to my mouth in his back seat with three other people laughing their asses off. Man I miss being young haha

Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  22. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I just miss the adventure back then. Every time we got high it was a fun time, new experience. How would we get weed!? When we did it was like half baked. An event.

23. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

The first time I smoked weed I was really freaked out. My brother had the drugs and my friend had a corn cob pipe. I felt pressured into it haha. We smoked on "the hill" which was nothing more than a water reservoir covered with dirt in my neighborhood. It was higher than all the houses so no one could see us. I remember weed tasting so weird. I can't remember if it got me high or not.

billyboatman and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I remember legitimately thinking the buds smelled good, even before I smoked it. We just looked at it and smelled it for a while before gettin' after it, haha. Just trying to soak in the experience I guess.

billyboatman and Ken like this.
  25. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I was offended that my brother did drugs at first lol