Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 156

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

A rock climbing gym sounds so fun. Loved rock climbing walls as a kid, there was a place nearby that had an elevator shaft converted into a huge wall. I feel like at this point in my life, I'd be too out of shape to make it up 6 feet haha

2. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Oh man it’s so much fun. My sister has been going there for like 6 years and in the past couple years she’s started climbing outdoors in the mountains. I don’t think I could do all that. I’m pretty scared of heights so I mainly do the “bouldering” section, which is where the wall isn’t as high so you don’t need a harness or anything. It’s pretty expensive ($75 bucks a month) but it seems worth it. Only real issue is the gym is like 40 minutes from my house but I think I’m gonna be moving closer soon.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

I second everything about this!

4. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

My fiance doesn't smoke, which makes it kinda boring to smoke alone most of the time, but I do save a ton of money and I go through my stash slower than most of my friends.

supernovagirl and RyanPm40 like this.
  5. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I smoked before an outdoor yoga thing once, 10/10 would recommend

6. RyanPm40

That's definitely great to be able to save a bit there. I've been really thinking about cutting back more seriously than ever now that I'm 26 and no longer on my parents healthcare. Insurance is soo expensive heh.

I can't really complain about having a significant other who enjoys smoking with me, but it also makes it a vicious cycle of us egging each other on to smoke more lol

supernovagirl likes this.
  7. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I don't like it either. I tried to go for a run while high once and it felt like I was running in place at times haha. That was years ago when my tolerance was shit so I'm sure it'd be a lot better if I tried it today, but I haven't brought myself to do it haha.

Mr. Serotonin and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. RyanPm40

Yeah my resting heart rate goes up quite a bit while high as-is. Like 100 BPM or more. So cardio would send it through the roof haha

lostawholeyear and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  9. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I'll run high actually, just don't prefer to lift weights high.

Signifire likes this.
  10. Signifire

I will lift nothing while I’m high except the bong and maybe the remote if I absolutely have to. And my ass out of the chair to get more snacks.

11. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

RT

riotspray and CarpetElf like this.
  12. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

I didn't realize a world outside of couch lock was possible. This is great news.

Ken, billyboatman and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Definitely only smoke before lifting is my motto. Running is just crazy haha. High. Or not high. Running’s just crazy fam.

14. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

We call that weight loss ;) haha jk

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

What is your absolutely favorite, most tasty thing you eat when high. Like think back to the first time you were high and had hot Cheetos and they blew your mind..

Popeye’s Blackend Chicken with Cajun fries. O.m.g. It’ll change your life. Bet.

riotspray likes this.
  16. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Hmmm I like Talenti gelato. The combination of cold and creamy is out of this world. I wish I had some now.

17. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

What if

I drank weed coffee?

They sell that here lol

Ken, Signifire and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I can't stop eating chocolate covered gummi bears send help

Or more bears

riotspray, Ken, Signifire and 3 others like this.
  19. Signifire

Haagendazs chocolate peanut butter cup. Mmmmm.

Also sour patch kids.

billyboatman likes this.
  20. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

My favorite snack when I'm stoned is probably popcorn (white cheddar or extra butter)

21. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I always go for the cereal. Trader Joes almond vanilla clusters got me fucked up.

When i first started smoking, id make velveeta mac n cheese with italian seasoning. Lactose intolerant now so i cant do that shit. I also used to sneak back to my apt at midnight and make peanut butter, nutella, marshmallow fluff, and jelly sandwiches and eat it in the darkness lmao

BirdPerson, billyboatman and Ken like this.
  22. jmitch0906

Quorn

Taco Bell is about a 3 minute or less walk from me... So Tbell has been my preferred choice of "snack" :seeno:

mercury, Ken, Signifire and 1 other person like this.
  23. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I’m such a chip fiend when I’m stoned

ChiliTacos, Arry, Ken and 2 others like this.
  24. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I prefer hot things but I rarely have something suitable. Usually end up sampling a lil bit of everything that’s available

25. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Secret Aardvark + Trader Joe’s Corn Chips is my go to.

ChiliTacos likes this.