Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 155

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

It’s like a laid back buzz haha. Mentally I’m kicking physically I’m chilling. At least for me that’s how it feels. How would you guys describe coffee and thc mix?

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

If you had to give one up, which would it be and why? Coffee or weed?

I would give up weed. You need to be productive in life and plus it’s expensive. I suppose I could just drink tea though. Hmm.

I have changed my mind. I would give up coffee. Or weed. Yeah idk.

3. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Don’t break my heart like that on a Monday morning.

Mr. Serotonin and Signifire like this.
  4. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Coffee. I’m plenty productive when I smoke. I do most things high. I tend to clean a lot when I smoke. It’s random.

BirdPerson and OotyPa like this.
  5. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I do too. It's like a mental reset sometimes. If I'm stoned, I'll stand back and observe the state of my apartment and be like "hm.. If I do this, it'll make me feel better." Don't get me wrong, I love laxing to some jams and playing Breath of the Wild while stoned too, but doing otherwise daunting/tedious tasks while high actually makes them easier for me.

Couldn't get rid of coffee for life though. I have multiple cups a day. I love it far too much.

6. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I would give up coffee. I enjoy a cup after dinner sometimes and I like espresso in the mornings, but, honestly, it'd be more difficult for me to give up tea.

7. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I’m grouping coffee and tea together as caffeinated beverages. Love me some tea too.

JulieLynn and Ken like this.
  8. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I can’t lie. I just made a perfect cup of coffee and now I’m rethinking my answer haha

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  9. Signifire

I am notttt productive when I smoke. Even if I just chug coffee after I smoke, I reach a point where I’m so high that it no longer has any effect. Either that or I’m just still coming down from my last high.

supernovagirl likes this.
  10. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Not big on coffee, I drink it at resturants sometimes but other wise I drink energy drinks

11. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yeah I’m absolutely not productive when smoking. And even tho I smoke a lot I think I’m pretty good at not smoking when I need to. Like when I know I need to clean or do homework (two things I absolutely can’t do high) I won’t smoke so that’s me having a handle on it

ChiliTacos likes this.
  12. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

The last time I smoked I was with my sister, cousin and Aunt and got so high I ate a tuna melt while so paranoid and watched Patrick Melrose for 3 hours and was honestly high for a good 8 hours. My sister brings dat good shit from Cali but it fucks me up cause I have no tolerance and I end up clutching the couch cushion like I'm about to capsize on a boat.

13. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah this is me pretty much. When I do smoke I just count it as lost time haha, at least productivity wise. I know people who get super high before studying or something and I'm like NOPE.

supernovagirl and Ken like this.
  14. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I used to be into not being productive when I smoke, but lately, I find myself finding more enjoyment in smoking more moderate amounts and then doing things. Cleaning the house, walking the dog, going out to a museum or a baseball game, etc. The older I get, the less I want to be ripped and couch-locked, more just "a little high" and continue on with the things I normally do.

15. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Oh man smoking and dog walking are an excellent combo I love that. You ever fuck around with making edibles?

riotspray and Ken like this.
  16. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I used to. I've made brownies, firecrackers, and carrot cake before. Now my friend sends/brings me goodies directly from Colorado so I haven't bothered with it in a few years.

Borat likes this.
  17. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Same. And my girlfriend just wants to keep going and going and I'm like "I'm still fine with those two hits I took an hour ago" lol

Ken likes this.
  18. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

smoking and working out. So much focus. Anyone?

mercury, OotyPa, Ken and 1 other person like this.
  19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I wanted to be able to do that, but I can never push myself quite as hard after smokin'

billyboatman and Ken like this.
  20. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

My girlfriend quit because of her new job and it's helped me go through so much less tree. I bought a bong about two years ago and I've used it so infrequently that I almost want to throw it out because it takes up so much space. These days, as soon as I start to feel stoned, I start to think, "I'm good" haha

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I don't really work out traditionally, but I love smoking before ultimate frisbee or basketball.

Or rocket league.

22. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Finally got my case in! This thing is awesome. Absolutely smell proof and came with these little cases and one hitter and stuff. I’m gonna love this when I travel to teach.

Ken likes this.
  23. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I smoke sometimes before lifting because it helps me with muscle isolation. I can't really do it if I'm doing cardio though because then my endurance turns to shit. Though I generally don't think it's a great idea smoking before any exercise, if I'm being going to be completely honest, and would much rather advocate for doing immediately after the gym. That's when your blood is flowing so you're more likely to get smacked.

billyboatman likes this.
  24. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

When I go to the gym it usually is for cardio so I would never smoke beforehand :P.

Not that I've gone in over a year. Still paying for Planet Fitness though lol. I'm the exact kind of customer they're looking for.

Ken likes this.
  25. Signifire

cardio while high is actually amazing. It kills your high but the run itself goes by like it’s nothing.

I started going to a rock climbing gym recently and I really like smoking beforehand. Definitely helps me focus and think about the route a little more.

mercury, Ken and RyanPm40 like this.