Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 154

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Thought I was the only one.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I have pretty much no tolerance lol, but you do have to let these digest for 1-2 hours with no other food to really start to feel it. They are delicious.

3. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Gummies have no effect on me, no matter how strong they are or how much I’ve eaten prior, but chocolate or baked goods infused with THC work really well. I’ve tried tincture oil before too and that barely hits me.

RyanPm40 and K0ta like this.
  4. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Oh man I used to get these jolly ranchers that were awesome. Usually edibles knock me out but these were super relaxing and just a very mellow high that would last for hours.

riotspray and K0ta like this.
  5. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I fold my T-shirt’s in a specific way and it looks nice and makes me feel like I’m putting effort into something but I put it off a lot

6. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

There are few things more satisfying than an ice cold beer after smoking

jkauf, RyanPm40 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  7. I’ve never loved how the tastes of weed and beer mix. Coffee, on the other hand..

BirdPerson, PatRFinley, jkauf and 3 others like this.
  8. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Hundred percent. Also a good way to help moderate your alcohol intake haha.

mercury and waking season like this.
  9. Borat 2: Vengeance

I’m pretty content with just weed most of the time. Not a huge beer drinker but I guess I agree. Probably the only reason I like going to gatherings of more than 5 people

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  10. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m bad about waiting til after I’m drunk to smoke and it’s always such overkill haha

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

It’s also quite the rush sometimes though, which can be sorta tight

Borat and dadbolt like this.
  12. Borat 2: Vengeance

If I’m at a party I’m not driving so idk I get pretty turnt usually but I don’t like noteably embarsss myself (most of the time)

13. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Love the mix of caffeine and thc. It’s a weird little feeling.

riotspray, BirdPerson and jkauf like this.
  14. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Sounds like you all can mix as well. I’ve met so many people that if they drink and smoke. They’re throwing up pretty shortly after. Seems like a lot of people can’t handle the mix? I honestly feel like it levels me out cause it’s something so familiar. Or maybe I just used to drink and smoke too much ha

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Nah definitely not! My girlfriend's the same way. We both get a little zoney, but that's really it. Sometimes it just feels like being a little burnt out depending on the edible.

I always thought it was just a friend doing a crappy job at making brownies until I went to Colorado and bought a ton of gummies.

Yeah I tend to be fine handling both together unless I'm really fucked up. If I'm very drunk and dehydrated, I could get the spins after 2-3 packs in my bong

16. Borat 2: Vengeance

I’ve found that it can be an issue for people who don’t smoke frequently

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I actually have that problem sometimes but it’s because I rarely drink

riotspray, Borat and supernovagirl like this.
  18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Oh yeah I don’t really drink and smoke, a single beer after smoking is what I was talking about. If I drink and smoke I usually feel like I need to lie down.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yeah I’m one of those people who will throw up if they smoke after they’ve been drinking
    Only sometimes though and think it has more to do with my anxiety levels than anything else because it only happens if I smoke AT the place I’m drinking, not like when I come home after a night of drinking and smoke a bowl

Then again I drink so rarely now it’s not like it matters

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol some Colorado industry guys I follow did a test of 7 different cbd oil brands on amazon and 6/7 came back with 0% cbd and the 7th one came back with levels lower than advertised.

This shit is basically snake oil now and it sucks ass.

21. RyanPm40 Feb 10, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 10, 2019)
    RyanPm40

Damn, that's so messed up. Some people have legit medical needs for that haha. Makes me wonder how trustworthy CBD creams are from health supplement stores and head shops - got CBD cream from a headshop for my girlfriend's mom. She got attacked by a dog decades ago and her back has been messed up ever since.

22. RyanPm40

Anyone have tips for clearing air bubbles from an oil cart? One of the holes on the coil is completely exposed with a bubble around it and I don't want to burn it out on a brand new cartridge lol

23. RyanPm40

Yeah, totally different from CBD, but I feel the same way with THC oil.

My cart I got the other week was covered in Supreme and Louis vuitton branding and when I found them on instagram, they posted results from a well-known lab. Well, turns out that someone reached out to that lab and revealed they were forged results. Anyone who called them out on it got blocked and had their comment deleted. Whatever flavoring in there was definitely not from Cannabis-derived terps, the package they came in smelled like a flavored blunt wrap. Threw that shit away.

riotspray likes this.
  24. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Literally me right now

25. RyanPm40

Same lol

riotspray and BirdPerson like this.