Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 153

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Yes, you’ll be able to go back and get the stuff you missed at the police station later on in the game.

billyboatman likes this.
  2. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Thanks. Currently stuck with only the flamethrower in the sewers.. not awesome. I should have conserved more ammo.

3. Just checked the kief in my grinder for the first time in a while, not sure what I was expecting exactly. It was full and I gasped and it maybe shined like in Pulp Fiction

4. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Having a tough go lately with my Crohns; I seriously don’t know what I’d do without tree.

BirdPerson and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  5. jkauf Feb 7, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 7, 2019)
    jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Haha, same thing happened to me yesterday and super packed too, filled up like a 1/4 of a pill bottle.

6. mad

I was right. Prestigious

smokin and listening to the teacher’s lounge
    my belly hurts from laughing

yeahrightdude likes this.
  7. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

apparently going to get snowed in this weekend, so i'm stocked up. can't wait to get cozy and play video games. maybe build a snowman later

8. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

What are yall's methods of remaining productive but still smoking a lot of weed? The older I get the harder this seems to be.

Going to buy a new bong today I think. That should help my productivity level for sure.

9. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Unfortunately my answer is to stop smoking so much weed. It's pretty damn tough to be a heavy smoker and stay productive.

Signifire likes this.
  10. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I get so unproductive when I smoke, so many times I'm like "I'm gonna smoke then clean" and then it takes me 25 minutes to do a load of laundry

11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

bruv you're killin' it

"Laundry is a chore. Laundry is a hassle. But contrary to popular belief, laundry doesn't actually take all that long to do. A wash cycle takes about 30 minutes per load, give or take, and a dry cycle can last up to about an hour.Jun 16, 2015"

12. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Lol I knew someone was going to say something, I mean like 25 to get the clothes together and in the washer itself lol.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  13. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

the worst part about laundry is having to put it away once its dried

14. Mr. Serotonin

Yeah I'll run the dryer for 4 hours just to avoid it

15. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I always plan on playing a game or watching a movie when high but usually, I just watch random YouTube stuff instead. It’s a habit

16. Signifire

Most of the time I end up sitting in my recliner, switching between listening to music on my phone, reading music forums on my phone, watching twitch streams and watching Netflix/Hulu/YouTube. And I’m like cmon Signifire you got shit to do.

17. Signifire

Went and got this today. Also got a little one hitter slide that is pretty sweet. This thing is like tailor-made for one hitters as it is, which is my method of smoking, and I got a pretty good deal at my local head shop.

C57BFAC6-DBF7-497C-A698-4CBBFCD68754.jpeg

RyanPm40 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  18. Mr. Serotonin

That looks like a pretty tight bub. Love that style honestly.

Signifire and RyanPm40 like this.
  19. Signifire

Dude yeah it’s such a smooth hit, I’m really happy with it. It’s called the turbine and the smoke does this really cool swirling thing above where the water is.

20. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

i have a tendency to do the thing where i dump all my clean laundry on the bed in hopes of folding it & putting it away, don't do either, then move the pile to the floor in order to go to bed, then wake up and move it back to the bed because what kind of degenerate dumps clean laundry on the floor, then repeat that.... until i'm out of clean clothes & need to do laundry again

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

This was always me until I started living at a place where I need to physically go to a laundromat. It's a lot easier to discipline myself to fold when I'm already out and have designated tables for folding on.

Plus my white cat gets fur on everrrything, so folding at home is a non-option lol.

Now when it comes to dirty laundry on the floor.. that's a whole other story. They're all over the hallway, bathroom and bedroom in piles

22. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Doing laundry sucks, especially when you live in the top floor of a four-story apartment building without an elevator and the machines are in the basement.

RyanPm40 and mercury like this.
  23. RyanPm40

Now imagine this, except your laundry is in a mold-infested building completely separate from yours at the leasing office haha. We do have an elevator in our building though, which is nice

I can't really complain about top floor though, so much less noisy :). I somehow managed to get the top corner of the last two places I've lived, and my bedroom shares a wall with nobody

24. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

15497446151876257071342882351138.jpg 15497446498666924367460562462532.jpg

So my sister works event with the creators of these marshmallows out in Cali every so often and she got me this for Christmas. They're delicious

25. RyanPm40

I so wish that edibles did anything for me, those look delicious

BirdPerson and jkauf like this.