Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 145

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah that's awesome! It's around what I get my carts for and it's been saving me SO much money over buying an ounce every few weeks.

Only problem is I've been using it as a rationalization for spending money on more random bullshit for my Nintendo Switch lmao.

2. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

damn how does he sell them for that cheap? wish I had an oil hookup lol

3. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

No idea. I need to get a good look at one of these things to see if it's really a gram. Either way I already go through them too fast as it is lol

jkauf and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

I NEVER win anything and I just found out that I won two 3 day passes to Cannacon. Lmao, i've never been to a weed conference. seems more business-y corporate than consumer, so this will be interesting. I just want to sample everything but I don't know if there's a weird legality to offering edibles and samples.

5. Arry

also i'm not missing a talk from this yee haw lookin dude

[​IMG]

dadbolt, riotspray, Ken and 4 others like this.
  6. Kellan

I’m just going to assume all pot conferences are like the one that Nancy, Doug, and Andy went to on Weeds

riotspray likes this.
  7. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Seeing as I’ve recently dropped $45 and $50 for gram carts, I’m mad jealous.

BirdPerson and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. OotyPa

fall away

Gram carts are $100-$120 over here. Really really sucks.

mercury likes this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Jesus. I'd never pay that. I don't even feel like I get high off cartridges.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  10. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

[me, high as all hell off my cartridge rn]: are you serious rn

BirdPerson, OotyPa, mercury and 5 others like this.
  11. RyanPm40

Sounds like you're getting some bad cartridges then haha.

I've definitely had some with bright greenish or yellow oil that barely got me high a long time ago, but I find the darker brown-looking oil gets me fucked. Not sure if it's BHO or what - just says it's a distillate on the cart.

Ken likes this.
  12. Arry

i don't get like... 'dummy joint high' off cartridges, just like a mellow buzz

ChiliTacos, jkauf and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

To be fair, I think I probably am getting garbage carts, but I have gotten them from 3-4 different people and they were (supposedly) from a dispensary and came in packaging that was labeled, etc...

I also have a crazy high tolerance, but I still feel like I should be getting more from a cartridge.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. RyanPm40

Ive found that the major difference between me smoking bong and hitting an oil cart is that smoking makes me way more exhausted and couch locked. So if I'm trying to sleep, sometimes I'll just smoke, but otherwise oil all the way.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  15. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Definitely get some that are better than others.

16. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Flower is good for like, let's get high, eat pizza, and watch planet earth all night. Oil is good for pretty much everything else haha.

17. OotyPa

fall away

The cartridges are more for convenience. You don’t pack anything, it’s immediate, no lingering smell, better flavor, less couchlock... it’s ideal for those who like being social and active while stoned. And it can definitely get me stoned (my tolerance is also through the roof), albeit for a much shorter time. They work wonders if you’re already on an edible or if you’re buzzed on a few beers.

BirdPerson, Arry, mercury and 5 others like this.
  18. Kellan

Yeah oil is nice for discretion. And I can maintain a nice high by taking a couple hits every 30 minutes or whatever and do it basically anywhere.

Arry and supernovagirl like this.
  19. riotspray Jan 24, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 24, 2019)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I will agree that the carts are good if you're already buzzed and trying to maintain/heighten it a little.

I really do think I'm getting bootleg cartridges though the more I look into it. I've Googled some of these "name brands" and for at least half of them you can buy empty packaging on Ali Baba. There are so many articles out there about counterfeit cartridges.

BirdPerson likes this.
  20. OotyPa

fall away

Would you mind linking some of the good articles? I’m intrigued.

supernovagirl likes this.
  21. riotspray Jan 24, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 24, 2019)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Well, I don't know how "good" these are, but...
    https://www.google.com/search?q=cou...rome..69i57.3672j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If you look at the dates of the results, they're mostly fairly recent (last month of two)

I actually have come across multiple brands listed in some of these articles as being fakes or knockoffs. (Mario Carts, Exotic Carts, Dank Tanks)

For example, I've gotten these Exotic Carts from 3 different people here in Dallas. I don't know if there's even a real company called Exotic Carts or not, but you can buy fairly legitimate looking packaging on ebay.
    100x Flavors Exotic Carts Zip lock bag Only | eBay
    I think people are filling carts themselves (with god knows what) and repackaging them.
    Exotic Carts Vape Cartridge Review: Fake Cartridges Being Sold
    Fake Exotic Cartridges: How To Spot Them, Who Makes Them
    Are all EXOTIC CARTS brand THC cartridges counterfeit?? Produced underground? Are they safe? : THCWiki

supernovagirl and OotyPa like this.
  22. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yeah unfortunately that’s the new thing. You can’t trust carts as much which is another reason I’m trying to go back to mostly bud.
    I can’t remember if I posted it but when I got my first cart it was a Mario cart and my other dealer was like oh that’s bunk and I was so resistant because he was mostly talking in dealer speak and I was like yeah sure whatever but it is true that certain brands are more known for being filled off-market with who knows what

riotspray and waking season like this.
  23. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I got some Exotic Carts after having some other ones and they definitely seemed off. Didn’t taste quite right, were super runny, and made a lot of smoke. They worked but they seemed a bit sketchy.

24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I got another cart today from a co-worker that's labeled "COMPLEX" - It kinda looks sketchy but it's the first time I've been noticeably high off a few vape pulls and nothing else.

25. Arry

wow that packaging. they just need to legalize it already, super sketchy. i just read an article about DMT cartridges, and i'm just sketched out all together on nonlegal cartridges. i wish i could send yall some lol