Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 144

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Go on weed maps and look at the weed from any random dispensary in okc. I can’t imagine they have any testing from the looks of it.

BirdPerson likes this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

supernovagirl likes this.
  3. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I can't decide between blue dream and green crack, but I think I'm gonna get some blue dream

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I think they're like, almost opposite effects so just depends on how you wanna feel.

5. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Blue Dream is a sativa dominant hybrid and Green Crack is a sativa.

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  6. Mr. Serotonin

Oh yeah, you're right. Just looked it up. For some reason, I remember it putting me to sleep, haha.

Ken likes this.
  7. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Maybe you're thinking of the Death Star?

8. Mr. Serotonin

Nah it was definitely "blue dream", but the guy could've mixed his strain names up.

9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Both are sativa dominant, but I think you're right that Blue Dream is more of a hybrid than the Green Crack. Both are great strains. I think I like the taste of the Blue Dream more, but the effects of Green Crack a little more.

I actually just got some Blue Dream wax that is out of this world.

Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  10. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Got some Whitewalker OG and it's apparently hybrid-indica-dominant but it feels like a purebred sativa when I smoke it. I'd get jolted with creative thoughts and feel awake and ready to take on the day. Sometimes I wonder whether you can label these things with just two categories.

Ken and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

As far as the psychoactive effects, you can't.

I'm far from an expert, so take this with a grain of salt, but from what I understand, the sativa/indica categorization really refers more to how the plant itself grows. Indicas are typically short, wide plants. Sativas are taller, skinny plants. Over time, people adapted the indica=couchlock/sativa=upper but the various terpenes and cannabanoids in any given strain are what really make the difference in how you'll feel.

Personally, I have a tough time telling much of a difference between indicas and sativas based on smoking them. Occasionally I'll get a sativa that makes me feel "up" but in general, pot makes me tired. I have friends that say they can't sleep for hours after smoking even a hit of a sativa, but I could pass out instantly after smoking an entire ounce of sativa.

Sativa vs Indica. Myth or Fact? Is There Really a Difference?

12. mad

I was right. Prestigious

got some lemon sherbert dream and it is noice

13. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Haven’t smoked since September. Partially on purpose, partially not knowing anyone in Chicago.

But my dad is on tour in Colorado in a couple of weeks so I’m hoping he brings me some stuff back

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I want to go to Colorado so bad and mail myself back tons of shit.

15. yeahrightdude Jan 18, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 18, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

There are stores selling ounces in Denver for less than $115 after tax. It is now officially cheaper for me to drive 14 hours roundtrip to Denver buy an ounce than it is for me to drive to my dealers and buy an ounce. The quality is significantly higher too obviously.

16. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I went out to visit my sister in Colorado over the summer for four days and bought a halfie because I just wanted to mix and match so many different strains. It was awesome. I was definitely too greedy though, I left like half of it behind when I went home. My sister barely smokes weed and when I saw her on Xmas, she told me she still has some of it left :crylaugh:

17. RyanPm40

Maybe @yeahrightdude is lucky enough to live in a decriminalized state so he wouldn't get a felony? :crylaugh:

I've been thinking about that a lot lately now that all of my surrounding states are starting to open their recreational shops. We decriminalized up to 3/4 an ounce in the last two years, so less than that would probably be the best way for me to go if I were to make such a trek.

18. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

When I was in Boulder last year I bought an 8th of Blue Dream shake for $15. Blew my mind.

I don’t drive but when Michigan starts selling recreationally I definitely am going to be making some bus trips across the border lol.

I also know people who regularly fly with recreational amounts of oil/concentrate. I wouldn’t do that with flower but I don’t think TSA actually looks very hard for any of it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. RyanPm40

I've definitely been that guy who got his luggage only to find a note inside that they did a routine, random search, so I would never risk it flying knowing my luck :p

20. yeahrightdude Jan 18, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 18, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah that's the main reason why I'm not doing it lol

I absolutely do not lol It's literally a straight drive from here to there though so there isn't much that can go wrong. It's still nerve-racking though.

riotspray and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Heading to LA. Anything I must try?

22. RyanPm40

Picked up some oil cartridges in preparation of an incoming blizzard, and got the Cherry Pie strain. Never had it before! It tastes delicious though, lets see how high it gets me :P

Arry likes this.
  23. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yeeeee my custom bong came in and I’m so in love!!
    2F431459-7867-4DBD-9F85-2ACB2AF1106E.jpeg

RileyWitiw, SAB22, Kellan and 7 others like this.
  24. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Welp my 20 year old coworker is offering to hook me up with cheap carts and we vaped in the dairy box at work last night so I'm officially That Guy at age 35

For real though, for $30/gram carts (supposedly 90% thc, too) I'll be that guy. The legal shit's $30/half gram before tax

25. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

thats really good for carts