420 Blaze It • Page 143

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Signifire

This juice I got ain’t Minute Made Supporter

Damn edibles on New Years is not a bad idea.. could make some firecrackers

2. riotspray

Trusted

fuck alcohol. go green for 2019.

Arry, BirdPerson, neo506 and 5 others like this.
  3. OotyPa

sustain

Got edibles and a new cartridge. So ready for tonight!!

Arry and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Made popcorn with browned butter and scorpion pepper salt

5. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

Not one to advertise this pasttime on any of my clothing, and I’ll never wear this in public, but I did appreciate this Xmas present from a friend.

415B9CEA-7C82-48C4-94AE-FDBCE3F272F1.jpeg

6. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I think tomorrow I'm gonna get some Blue Dream flower and some Banana OG sauce and make a flavor combo

I fucking love the future

Mr. Serotonin, riotspray and Ken like this.
  7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The new Arctic Monkeys record is just lovely. Finishing off my cartridge.

8. DickyCullz

Trusted

Smoked and went to watch Bumblebee at my local cinema for $5.

There is no one in here. This is great

jkauf, riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted

BirdPerson likes this.
  10. gonz (Alex)

@Alexyesander Supporter

so my guy offered up vape cartridges for the first time so I figured I'd try one out

my plan is to just go to a headshop to get the pen battery. I'll ask whomever's working there, but is there anything to know specifically? Some brands better than others? etc

11. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Pax is really good. Unfortunately it might only be in certain states (can't find one in Canada) but I know for a fact that Colorado and Nevada at the very least have it.

12. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Is it a 510 cart like with the threads on the end that you screw in?

Avoid G Pens. With cheaper batteries sometimes the heating coils flake off so you're vaping more than just oil :/ I have an ego-T that's served me well for years now. Also Pax has its own propietary pods so you'd need a separate battery, pretty sure

riotspray likes this.
  13. gonz (Alex)

@Alexyesander Supporter

yeah 510

I'm guessing I won't use it a ton but it'd be convenient to have for concerts or whatever so I'm just looking for something less than 20 bucks or so

I'll keep my eyes peeled for ego-t at the shop, thanks

14. RyanPm40

The best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. Supporter

It looks like an ego-t is only $12 online, so I'm guessing I'm probably good w my $25 one? It has a little dial on the bottom and I have it turned to 3.2V

I did just notice a hole in the top stem of my coil, dead center, which I've never seen before.. dunno if that could have somehow burnt a hole in it?

BirdPerson and supernovagirl like this.
  15. RyanPm40

Regarding that, this is what my coil looks like. Anyone ever have this happen to them? I wish I knew if it was there when I got it.
    [​IMG]
    I've had multiple from this brand before and none of them had this. It also seemed super clogged until the oil level went below it, and it leaked a bit in my bag when I first got it.

16. riotspray

Trusted

shit, that does not look good.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. RyanPm40

Heh yeah I don't know how sketched out I should be about hitting it. Id hate for it to go to waste and I've tried pouring oil out of one cartridge into another in the past and can never get it out successfully.

18. Arry

it was all a dream Supporter

too late to return, i assume? i've had problems that my cartridge would clog up on pull and i would just suck really hard (ha) and it would clear up. i've had oil gunk come out of the top as well when i sucked the clog out. but i just kept using it haha. if you can't return it, i'd suggest to keep the pen up right whenever you can

OotyPa, RyanPm40 and supernovagirl like this.
  19. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yeah I had that problem with my last cart but only that one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RyanPm40 and Arry like this.
  20. Arry

yeah return policies on cartridges suck. at my shop, you have to bring it in 3 days after purchase to swap but i usually buy two so i have backups once my old one is depleted. by the time i get to the new one, it's too late to return the new ones :(

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted

I've never seen anything like that before, but I have limited experience with cartridges. I've basically given up on them though because all of ones I find around here just make me choke and don't really even get me high. Granted my tolerance is through the roof.

22. RyanPm40

Yeah I don't live in a legal state, so no dispensary to return it to. I'd feel bad trying to pawn it back on my dealer after already vaping most of it lol :P. But he's been cool about it in the past when I've gotten ones that came broken. Gonna ask if he's seen it happen before.

I am quite used to them getting gunked up on most I've gotten lately, so I'm not too bothered by it anymore, just have to suck on it really hard on your initial hit. Super annoying, but I'm guessing it's pretty typical :/. Wish these things were a bit more reliable for sure lol

waking season likes this.
  23. Arry

oooo bummer. i've had top shelf, bottom shelf cartridges, metal/aluminum tips, plastic tips, etc and i've had problems with it all. it's lame, they should definitely be more reliable.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. OotyPa

sustain

The cartridge I had before this new one was total shit and clogged up, needed to be sucked hard to get anything. This new one I got today isnt great either because the smoke is thin but at least the oil isn’t leaking out or refusing to burn or anything. I don’t have the privilege of choosing brands so it’s a crapshoot when it comes to the quality of these things.

25. riotspray

Trusted

Yeah, sounds like there's a bunch of shitty cartridges spreading around the non legal states.

RyanPm40 likes this.