Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 143

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

too late to return, i assume? i've had problems that my cartridge would clog up on pull and i would just suck really hard (ha) and it would clear up. i've had oil gunk come out of the top as well when i sucked the clog out. but i just kept using it haha. if you can't return it, i'd suggest to keep the pen up right whenever you can

OotyPa, RyanPm40 and supernovagirl like this.
  2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yeah I had that problem with my last cart but only that one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RyanPm40 and Arry like this.
  3. Arry

yeah return policies on cartridges suck. at my shop, you have to bring it in 3 days after purchase to swap but i usually buy two so i have backups once my old one is depleted. by the time i get to the new one, it's too late to return the new ones :(

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I've never seen anything like that before, but I have limited experience with cartridges. I've basically given up on them though because all of ones I find around here just make me choke and don't really even get me high. Granted my tolerance is through the roof.

5. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah I don't live in a legal state, so no dispensary to return it to. I'd feel bad trying to pawn it back on my dealer after already vaping most of it lol :P. But he's been cool about it in the past when I've gotten ones that came broken. Gonna ask if he's seen it happen before.

I am quite used to them getting gunked up on most I've gotten lately, so I'm not too bothered by it anymore, just have to suck on it really hard on your initial hit. Super annoying, but I'm guessing it's pretty typical :/. Wish these things were a bit more reliable for sure lol

waking season likes this.
  6. Arry

oooo bummer. i've had top shelf, bottom shelf cartridges, metal/aluminum tips, plastic tips, etc and i've had problems with it all. it's lame, they should definitely be more reliable.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

The cartridge I had before this new one was total shit and clogged up, needed to be sucked hard to get anything. This new one I got today isnt great either because the smoke is thin but at least the oil isn’t leaking out or refusing to burn or anything. I don’t have the privilege of choosing brands so it’s a crapshoot when it comes to the quality of these things.

8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, sounds like there's a bunch of shitty cartridges spreading around the non legal states.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I had one that was clogged and could get nothing out of, luckily the guy I got it from gave me a new one for free. I’ve found them to be really inconsistent but they do the trick when they work.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

It's funny how I'm in NH, surrounded by legalized states, and yet the oil cartridges my guy in Maine picks up come from California lol. "CA prop - 215 compliant" written on it.

I get 'em for $30 when I hear some dispensaries charge like $70 so I'll take it.

BirdPerson and waking season like this.
  11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Same exact thing here haha

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

The ones I get have various dispensary packaging but I'm not sure their legit because I have varying levels of success with them.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Got some Skywalker Kush, veggie burgers, and Nathan for You

14. supernovagirl

The first few times I read this I read veggie burgers as a strain thus I also read Nathan for you as a strain. I was like haha whaaat and then was like wait only the first two are weed...waaait no only the first one is weed.

How high am I

15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Hahahaha this got me good

supernovagirl likes this.
  16. mad

I was right. Prestigious

a perfect evening

waking season likes this.
  17. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Tahog OG flower + Dos y Dos sauce + NFL + apartment to myself + my sick cat appears to be better = good day off

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Wow I thought the same thing until you said this :crylaugh:

I’m also high

RyanPm40 and supernovagirl like this.
  19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

It was a wonderful afternoon

I was high when I wrote it. I checked it so many times to made sure it made sense hahaha

Mr. Serotonin and supernovagirl like this.
  20. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Just went to a laser show and a planetarium with my family (sadly I couldn’t smoke) and the best part was in between songs when everyone stoned off their ass’s would just giggle uncontrollably.

waking season and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. RyanPm40

Damn, I let my girlfriend take the oil pen with her tonight while she's seeing Panic at the Disco, planning to buy another one because I've wanted a back up anyways, and forgot all the headshops near me close early on Sundays.

Back to smoking bong tonight. Oil is just way less harsh on my lungs and it's nice being able to hit it in bed. I can't have my work clothes reeking, so I always box myself in our guest room with a fan pointing out the window when I'm actually smoking.

EDIT

Of course our larger vape mod that worked also seems to have shit the bucket, damn! I charged the two batteries to capacity, but the mod won't turn on. When I plug it in through a microUSB that's normally used for firmware updates, it says the batteries are completely dead even though my charger says otherwise

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  22. supernovagirl

In a Facebook group I’m in this girl posted this really amazing custom bong that she decorated and I’m buying it and it’s perfect and I’m so excited

23. yeahrightdude Jan 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 14, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Oh wow I just realized most of the weed coming into my area right now is coming from Oklahoma and not Colorado. That explains why it's all been extremely shitty while also being very expensive.

I was looking into other state's mmj systems to get an idea what to expect in Missouri and I found a bunch of Oklahoma dispensary pictures. They all look exactly like the weed I've been getting the last year. I'm kinda shocked to know legal weed can still be insanely bad.

riotspray and dadbolt like this.
  24. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

leave it to oklahoma to fuck up a good thing

Ken, riotspray, Joe4th and 1 other person like this.
  25. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Wonder what their testing standards are. I've also gotten seedy bud from a dispensary before.

yeahrightdude likes this.