420 Blaze It • Page 142

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted

Thanks man. I traded a quarter for it so I feel like I got a fair deal. I've had a Da Buddha before and loved it, and totally get what you're saying regarding the ease of it versus other vapes. I'm playing with the Pax tonight and it seems fine for what it is. Good for being discrete when you can't light up, but not a replacement for actually smoking or even vaping from a high quality home vaporizer.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Pax 2 for a quarter sounds pretty fair.

I still love my Fury 2, even if it pulls hard now because of a previous user error (me, it was me)

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. josh-

Trusted

Having access to wax pens is an absolute game changer

4. riotspray

Trusted

So far so good with the Pax. I actually got a lot higher than I expected, but I think that just has to do with mixing things up from smoking regularly to vaping.

It does smell more than I hoped it would, but it's still pretty minimal especially compared to smoking.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This pen, Broad City, and Wes Montgomery have treated me well this week.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

I don’t like not knowing if the demo I just worked on is actually promising or if it’s the edibles I ate earlier making me think it is

mercury and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  7. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

Broke my pen last week so I got an Ooze yesterday. Love it, shorter and way lighter.

RyanPm40 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  8. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry Supporter

I had a 2, upgraded to a 3 and gave my bud the 2. I love them and have personally never had an issue with consitancy. Clean often, pull like it's a thicc milkshake. It won't put you on the moon as less thc is activated at the pax max temp of ~430° F than smokong with fire. But it always got me to a good place.

Edit: clean often means everytime you load it. Seems like over kill but all you need is isopropyl alcohol and Ream N' Klean pipe cleaners. Makes the experience way better.

LightWithoutHeat and riotspray like this.
  9. CarpetElf

it tastes bad Prestigious

hello

10. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry Supporter

11. CarpetElf

how is everyone on this fine afternoon

Mr. Serotonin and ChiliTacos like this.
  12. ChiliTacos

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't know you were a smoker???

CarpetElf likes this.
  13. CarpetElf

I took a break in Charlotte just cause we had the worst luck but yeah haha. Very excited for Denver

14. riotspray

Trusted

Yeah, I've definitely found that cleaning it often is important, but I do that with all my pieces anyway so it's not a problem. I've quite enjoyed it so far. Thanks for the rec on the pipe cleaners.

Jesse West likes this.
  15. DickyCullz

Trusted

Anyone used the pax era? Thinking of picking one up after the Christmas break. Not a heavy smoker just wanna have something to pull on every now and then

16. my favourite unspoken Christmas tradition is my brother and I smoking a joint (or two) and playing hella smash bros the first night I’m at my parents house for the night
    happy holidays y’all

17. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’m watching Twin Peaks and POUNDING chocolate covered espresso beans. Happy Friday!

18. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

happy fryday. i ate some abv for the first time and i've been trying to watch this ken burns vietnam documentary but i've had to restart the first episode 3 times already because i can barely keep my eyes open. this is weird; i've never felt this sedated from herb

i think it might be that the thc converted mostly to cbn? no idea, but this would make for the perfect sleep aid.

19. ChiliTacos

Trusted Prestigious

Molly is a hell of a substance

jkauf and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  20. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Lol you’ll try to fuck a light breeze if it runs across your neck the right way.

21. ChiliTacos

Trusted Prestigious

Hahaha I feel this.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  22. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I’m high as balls in the passenger seat heading to New Orleans for new years

23. Ken

Entrusted Prestigious

Oh yeah these edibles are 2 legit 2 quit

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  24. riotspray

Trusted

Gonna hop on the edible train as soon as I get outta work. Will probably be a fight to stay awake til midnight.

25. yeahrightdude

I have no idea what I'm talking about. Prestigious

oh shit I have some left over hash chocolate from my last Denver trip. I guess I'm going to eat that and play fortnite all night haha Happy New Year! Thanks for the reminder!