420 Blaze It • Page 141

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted

I wish I could find some high quality carts around here. I get some from time to time, but 9 out of 10 times, they're shitty low quality ones that taste bad and hardly get you high.

supernovagirl and OotyPa like this.
  2. OotyPa

sustain

Same for me and they're overpriced too, it seems. I guess I'll take what I can get considering it's not technically legal enough to sell in a dispensary and the one I go to uses the "donation" system, where you get a "free gift" for purchasing a sticker or a lighter.

3. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yeah that’s how I’m feeling. I’m not as impressed with them as I expected. But they are lasting the same amount of time that a quarter was so technically I’m saving money? We will see how it goes

4. Arry

it was all a dream Supporter

i smoke a lot of cartridges and usually the cheaper ones will break or leak on you. there are very few low end brands that have high quality cartridges. the current .5 gram i have was $34 but it keeps clogging up. and when i do suck hard (lol) the concentrate comes out in bits, so it's a waste. my weed shop has a 3 day return policy so i'm SOL

5. billyboatman

Perd Hapley II (The Negative Flash)

All jointed up, chilling in my hotel room. Greetings, fellow blazers.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Any fellow New Englanders go to Cultivate yet? Some friends and I are thinking of making the trip down tomorrow.

7. Arry

has anyone's vape ever trigger the fire alarms? i stayed in an air bnb and i was so paranoid that the fire alarm was going to be set off even tho it never does at my home... so i stood on the cold porch to vape.

8. waking season Dec 4, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 4, 2018)
    waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone have any recommendations for a decently cheap but reliable pen? I have an old one from my brother but it’s not working with the cartridges I have.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  9. billyboatman

Perd Hapley II (The Negative Flash)

Bhang is decent.. I like mine.

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  10. Arry

11. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I use the ooze slim pen and like it but of course I’ve had it less than a week haha. But it has a lifetime warranty too

waking season likes this.
  12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks for all the recommendations! I have no idea what kind I have now but it pulls really weak or not at all. It’ll be nice to have a new one.

13. KramerOsborn

I'm probably avoiding responsibilities right now. Supporter

Hey guys! I am killing time in my last half hour of work at the office. Thinking about how great it's going to be to get home and smoke a nice Indica to chill out my evening. I bought an eighth of a strain I've never had. It's called Bubble Bomb. It's not bad so far. I hope everyone is having a rad weekend!

14. OotyPa

sustain

Bought some Durban Poison and smoked it while pregaming a bar last night. Ideal strain for social situations!!

Mr. Serotonin, BirdPerson and jkauf like this.
  15. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I literally blew my vapor up at a smoke alarm in a fancy hotel...by mistake, I was high...and nothing happened

RyanPm40 and Arry like this.
  16. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Also, Durban Poison rules. If you like that one, try Power Africa if you come across it

RyanPm40 and OotyPa like this.
  17. RyanPm40

The best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. Supporter

Lmao, did you think you were blowing up into a vent??

Arry and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  18. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

No I just have no situational awareness lollll

19. KramerOsborn

I'm probably avoiding responsibilities right now. Supporter

Totally fair. No judgements here.

BirdPerson likes this.
  20. riotspray

Trusted

Anyone have/use a Pax 2?

I'm getting one tonight from a friend. It's gotten to the point where the vape carts I'm finding are low quality/don't really get me high/taste bad/make my throat hurt. Hoping to use the Pax at concerts/lunch break/etc where I need something discreet.

21. RyanPm40

I own one. They're super finicky and nowhere near as effective as a cart IMO. I used it for maybe a month, been sitting in a drawer for 2 years

22. riotspray

Trusted

Ouch. I was kinda hoping you wouldn't say that. Lol.

I know dry herb vapes can be finicky and have a learning curve, but I'd heard that the Pax was basically the top of the line as far as portable dry herb vapes go. I know they have a newer model, but I figured the 2 would be decent.

Any tips/tricks, do's/don't's that might make the process a little better?

23. OotyPa

sustain

I have a pink vape called an AirVape. I dunno, it seems similar to the Pax where you can set the temperatures and whatnot. It has a two-minute timer to avoid overheating, but imo allows you to better gauge your intake while smoking. Sometimes I'll hit it for two rounds of the timer at a lower temperature and won't need much more than that to feel blazed. I'd say you can probably go through four rounds of the timer at a lower temperature before burning the weed out, so it also keeps you from using too much. I smoke A LOT though lol, so I end up having to charge it sort-of often which is its only downside.

edit- you do have to take care of the mouthpiece though and clean it about once a week under hot water or else it gets gunky

24. RyanPm40

Heh yeahh, sorry to not have a better experience with mine.

I'll honest, it was my first vape, and I've learned to vape more properly since buying a Da Buddha desktop vape. So, I have been meaning to try it again since but haven't. That said, the Da Buddha was great at getting me high from the beginning, while I never quite got the hang of the Pax after 10+ uses.

It also gets sticky fairly easy and I found myself needing to clean it every 2-3 packs. Make sure you have lots of pipe cleaners. It barely worked for me unless it was packed to full capacity, too, probably around .3 grams a pack, so I'd suggest trying that out if it gives you any problems. Also, the long rubber mouthpiece for it burns your lips, so make sure to use the flat rubber mouthpiece that comes with it. It's possible I was just vaping improperly and hitting it too hard, but I remember reading a lot of online complaints about that.

In the end, I bought it on a vacation because I was desperate and needed to be discrete. Once I got home, I never wanted to use it again because it wasnt really saving me bud in comparison to smoking bong.

Another thing to be weary of is it is definitely not odorless. You won't smell like burnt bud but you'll still probably smell like bud.

riotspray likes this.
  25. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I just got the biggest urge to eat Subway. I haven’t had Subway in years. Happy Wednesday!

lostawholeyear likes this.