Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 140

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Am I too old to be this stoned?

2. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Absolutely not

3. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

My vape smells like acetone...i think the battery might have a rupture...sigh

4. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

convo is old buuuut my half gram carts will last me a week or two if it's just me or a week if im sharing with friends. i hit it pretty much anytime i have to leave my room or be social so fairly often. get it for 45 to 55 for a half, 55 to 70 for a whole gram. wouldn't pay more than that personally. bud still gets me more high and if i am careful and switch off between bud and oil i can make the cart last a pretty long time. not typically how it goes though

supernovagirl and OotyPa like this.
  5. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

got some gelato that says "33.28% total thc" on the label...let's see how it goes

EmmanuelSCastle and riotspray like this.
  6. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

it's going really well

7. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I got a new cart tonight for $50 that says it is 93% thc which is arguably the strongest thing I’ve wver smoked?? We will see how this goes

BirdPerson and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  8. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Could be 7% thc blocker though, no way to know for sure

BirdPerson, Borat and supernovagirl like this.
  9. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I went on an involuntary t-break for a couple of days, not too bad but I love weed

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I wish I could find some high quality carts around here. I get some from time to time, but 9 out of 10 times, they're shitty low quality ones that taste bad and hardly get you high.

supernovagirl and OotyPa like this.
  11. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Same for me and they're overpriced too, it seems. I guess I'll take what I can get considering it's not technically legal enough to sell in a dispensary and the one I go to uses the "donation" system, where you get a "free gift" for purchasing a sticker or a lighter.

12. supernovagirl

Yeah that’s how I’m feeling. I’m not as impressed with them as I expected. But they are lasting the same amount of time that a quarter was so technically I’m saving money? We will see how it goes

13. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

i smoke a lot of cartridges and usually the cheaper ones will break or leak on you. there are very few low end brands that have high quality cartridges. the current .5 gram i have was $34 but it keeps clogging up. and when i do suck hard (lol) the concentrate comes out in bits, so it's a waste. my weed shop has a 3 day return policy so i'm SOL

14. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

All jointed up, chilling in my hotel room. Greetings, fellow blazers.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Any fellow New Englanders go to Cultivate yet? Some friends and I are thinking of making the trip down tomorrow.

16. Arry

has anyone's vape ever trigger the fire alarms? i stayed in an air bnb and i was so paranoid that the fire alarm was going to be set off even tho it never does at my home... so i stood on the cold porch to vape.

17. waking season Dec 4, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 4, 2018)
    waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone have any recommendations for a decently cheap but reliable pen? I have an old one from my brother but it’s not working with the cartridges I have.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  18. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Bhang is decent.. I like mine.

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  19. Arry

20. supernovagirl

I use the ooze slim pen and like it but of course I’ve had it less than a week haha. But it has a lifetime warranty too

waking season likes this.
  21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks for all the recommendations! I have no idea what kind I have now but it pulls really weak or not at all. It’ll be nice to have a new one.

22. OhitsKramer

Software Developing and crying

Hey guys! I am killing time in my last half hour of work at the office. Thinking about how great it's going to be to get home and smoke a nice Indica to chill out my evening. I bought an eighth of a strain I've never had. It's called Bubble Bomb. It's not bad so far. I hope everyone is having a rad weekend!

23. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Bought some Durban Poison and smoked it while pregaming a bar last night. Ideal strain for social situations!!

Mr. Serotonin, BirdPerson and jkauf like this.
  24. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I literally blew my vapor up at a smoke alarm in a fancy hotel...by mistake, I was high...and nothing happened

RyanPm40 and Arry like this.
  25. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Also, Durban Poison rules. If you like that one, try Power Africa if you come across it

RyanPm40 and OotyPa like this.