420 Blaze It • Page 139

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. Supporter

Heh speaking of which, friends of mine always make fun of me or act grossed out that I have resin/ash on the end of my lighters, but how the heck else would I pack bud down and stamp things out?!

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

The only correct answer is a regular size bic with the sticker and child safety thing removed. Color is of no consequence

3. Syre Dream

Regular

Have you always been able to buy Hemp Gummies on Amazon?

4. I have one of these so I don't have to buy carts

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  5. Borat

Formerly known as MikeyPaine Prestigious

I usually get these Bics that come in packs of two and have some of the corniest shit of all time on them and they are 2 for like 2.48 at Walmart

nl5011 likes this.
  6. MattNCheeze

Regular

I don't know strains or names or any of that but I picked up an eighth the other day and got Black KKKlansman from the Redbox so I'm v excited to watch this.

7. RyanPm40

Jeeze, they're such a rip-off these days. I feel like they were only 75 cents each like 5-6 years ago

8. RyanPm40

Have you tried a Pax before and how would you compare the two? I bought a Pax 2 on vacation once to be discreet and then never used it again once I got back because it gave really crappy hits and would get super sticky and annoying to clean after maybe 2 or 3 uses.

9. I have not tried Pax so can’t compare them

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

vape hounds on reddit hate pax for the price + inefficiency

i got a fury 2 back in like may that is fantastic. only complaint is the battery life but that's because i have a bit of a tolerance

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. RyanPm40

Yeah it is quite inefficient, you have to use like half a gram to get a pack that actually vapes well.. vaping should be saving bud! Haha.

I was using my Pax up in northern NH hiking and we ended up smoking a joint in the woods once the crowds around us cleared just because it really wasn't getting us where we wanted to be heh.

BirdPerson likes this.
  12. Signifire

This juice I got ain’t Minute Made Supporter

Magic Flight Launch Box with a power adapter is still the highest I’ve been vaping. Highly recommend it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. RyanPm40

I've definitely heard of the magic flight but had no idea it just takes regular batteries without the battery adapter. Weird choice

14. Signifire

Yeahh this is what turns people off from it, that it just comes with the batteries. Each hit diminishes the battery, whereas using the power adapter is like using a fresh battery for every hit. I’ve been using it for around 8 years now but I never touch the batteries.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. riotspray

Trusted

guess I should buy a power adapter. I've had a magic flight for years but RARELY use it since just about every other way of smoking/vaping works better for me personally.

16. Signifire

Man I think it totally takes the launch box to the next level. If I had never gotten the power adapter I would have literally never used it at all.

I will say I like it a lot better than Da Buddha, and I only say that because that’s the only other vape I’ve had so it’s my only real point of comparison.

riotspray likes this.
  17. riotspray

Trusted

You may have just sold me on getting the adapter. I used to have Da Buddha and it was just about the only vape I ever used regularly.

RyanPm40 and Signifire like this.
  18. RyanPm40

I like my Da Buddha a lot. Works great and really affordable.

I need to switch back to it. I got a bong a few months back, got greedy and have been using it exclusively lol. The Da Buddha saved me sooo much bud.

19. riotspray

Trusted

You should get an adapter and hook your Da Buddha up to your bong. I used to do this and would get GIANT vape clouds and it was amazing.

RyanPm40 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  20. RyanPm40

Damn that sounds crazy haha

riotspray likes this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted

It's the best. All you really need is something like this...

[​IMG]

One end goes to the vape tube coming off Da Buddha. The other end straight into the downstem of your bong.

Best $3 on eBay.

#NotAnAd

22. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

So I got my first oil cartridge today. Finally got suckered into trying it.
    I just really like the convenience of taking it places especially with thanksgiving in mind haha

I’m so salty bc my other dealer was like oh that brand is bunk blah blah and it was just such stereotypical dealer speak that I was like shut upppp. Literally everything is unregulated. That’s the risk of living in a nonlegal state. It sucks. I just want everything to be legit and legal and trustworthy.

23. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

So like I said I do collect cute lighters and the holiday collection last year was my favorite (the sweater pattern ones) I have a few from last year (“get lit” and “happy holidaze”)and they brought them back this year! Super geeking over the ufo one

A085801F-B6E3-41E9-B6F3-47DF79553ADE.jpeg

24. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

25. Arry

it was all a dream Supporter

lol he's scared he's going to lose business!

Mr. Serotonin likes this.