Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 139

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

guess I should buy a power adapter. I've had a magic flight for years but RARELY use it since just about every other way of smoking/vaping works better for me personally.

2. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Man I think it totally takes the launch box to the next level. If I had never gotten the power adapter I would have literally never used it at all.

I will say I like it a lot better than Da Buddha, and I only say that because that’s the only other vape I’ve had so it’s my only real point of comparison.

riotspray likes this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

You may have just sold me on getting the adapter. I used to have Da Buddha and it was just about the only vape I ever used regularly.

RyanPm40 and Signifire like this.
  4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I like my Da Buddha a lot. Works great and really affordable.

I need to switch back to it. I got a bong a few months back, got greedy and have been using it exclusively lol. The Da Buddha saved me sooo much bud.

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

You should get an adapter and hook your Da Buddha up to your bong. I used to do this and would get GIANT vape clouds and it was amazing.

RyanPm40 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  6. RyanPm40

Damn that sounds crazy haha

riotspray likes this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

It's the best. All you really need is something like this...

[​IMG]

One end goes to the vape tube coming off Da Buddha. The other end straight into the downstem of your bong.

Best $3 on eBay.

#NotAnAd

8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

So I got my first oil cartridge today. Finally got suckered into trying it.
    I just really like the convenience of taking it places especially with thanksgiving in mind haha

I’m so salty bc my other dealer was like oh that brand is bunk blah blah and it was just such stereotypical dealer speak that I was like shut upppp. Literally everything is unregulated. That’s the risk of living in a nonlegal state. It sucks. I just want everything to be legit and legal and trustworthy.

9. supernovagirl

So like I said I do collect cute lighters and the holiday collection last year was my favorite (the sweater pattern ones) I have a few from last year (“get lit” and “happy holidaze”)and they brought them back this year! Super geeking over the ufo one

A085801F-B6E3-41E9-B6F3-47DF79553ADE.jpeg

10. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

lol he's scared he's going to lose business!

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  11. supernovagirl

Walgreens!

Yess omg literally everything he was saying was snake oil salesman 101 im like get outta here dude

12. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Snake “oil” hahaaa

Arry, supernovagirl and mattav152 like this.
  13. supernovagirl

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  14. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

What did 2-3 uses look like for you. I used a pax almost exsclusivley for about a year and a half. I've got all the pax tips and tricks lol.

Edit: favorite lighters are my the front bottoms one and one I have that has an avocado that prompts ne to sing Avacado, Baby by Los Campesinos everytime I use it.

15. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

My friend tells me that blunt guts are low quality/lower than tobacco you can buy in bulk. Anyone know if this is accurate?

16. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

How long does it usually take for yall to finish a half-gram cartridge? The ones ive been getting are $40-$60 and dont last long at all. I largely prefer hitting the pen to smoking actual flower for convenience’s sake but I think I may have to rethink that.

17. supernovagirl

I mean I believe that for sure
    Half gram? I thought cartridges was a whole gram. Anyway mine is one gram and it cost me 50. I usually go through a quarter a weekish which is 60. This cartridge has lasted me 6 days so far and there’s deff a couple days left in it.
    I have also been smoking very few bowls bc I had like 2 grams of flower

18. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Damn they are ripping us off at this "dispensary" by me. They sell the full gram cartridges for 80-120 bucks.

19. RyanPm40

I have no idea how much is in the cartridges I get, they only say the % of CBD and THC, but theyre filled to the brim and high quality. One usually lasts me and my girlfriend like 4 days while also hitting bong 1 or 2 times at night. Mine are imported from California and I usually get them for $35. I could easily make one last 1 or 2 weeks if it were just me.

20. RyanPm40

Oops didn't see this. 2-3 uses produce a really sticky, thin clear layer that often gets on the mouth piece and clogs it up a bit. Annoying to have to clean it so often because it's difficult to position the screen juuuust right where it actually gives you a decent hit while also not moving around like crazy.

Taking it on the go, which is what it's made for, is just not feasible if youre outside and want to pack another one. Plus, standing it up vertically kind of prevents the sticky gunk from getting everywhere, so it's a risk to throw it in a bag on its side.

The portable vape that just isn't very portable lol

21. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Oil definitely goes fast, try to reserve it for concerts/movies, have to leave it at home sometimes.

22. RyanPm40

Also great to take a quick hit in the car before walking into a restaurant or movie :)

23. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Shit, dude, I’ll hit it in the restaurant bathroom or step outside.

24. supernovagirl

That’s what I’ve been doing haha
    I’m afraid I’m on board the oil train now, which doesn’t speak well for my tolerance hah

jkauf likes this.
  25. eight30

Regular

I am basically only cartridges now. It takes me a while to go through a gram though. Probably close to a month. I'm going to try to actually smoke this weekend.