Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 138

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

lol broke out the duff and cranked the temp on my vape. it worked hahaha

2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

made my first legal weed purchase and the amount of packaging is excessive, so fucking wasteful!!

cybele, RyanPm40, riotspray and 2 others like this.
  3. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Drives me nuts here in California. Anything that's not single serving has to be able to be resealed/closed + childproof

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. RyanPm40 Nov 11, 2018
    (Last edited: Nov 11, 2018)
    RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

What's everyone's favorite lighter? I really like DJeep just because they're so unique looking, but damn, I just got a pack of 7 Scripto lighters for $1.97. That's like the price of one Bic here lol, my mind is blown.

Another nice thing about the Scriptos is they already feel like they have no safety in it, which I always remove with my keys, anyways.

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I collect cute bics so

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

cliche but I try to use the white lighters if I can. it's pragmatic; they're slightly more difficult to find (in my experience), everyone in the room will roast you for being edgy and you can be sure you'll still have a lighter at the end of the night and if you find one lying around it's probably yours

afaik every myth associated w them outside the superstitious ones have been debunked so idk why people use them less but maybe it's just limited experiences on my part

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. RyanPm40

This is actually a genius way to not get bic'd haha I'm going to have to try that.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I almost exclusively vape now a days so no cool lighters for me

9. OotyPa

fall away

I used a white lighter the one time I was caught stoned by my mom. Super uncomfortable experience.

EmmanuelSCastle and RyanPm40 like this.
  10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

White lighters show dirt and resin way too much for me to ever wanna use one. Also, take off the damn barcode sticker. Yuck.

11. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

let me know how it goes. it's not foolproof, but I find I run out of fluid with white lighters more often than they are taken from me

do you find it's harder to re-up cartridges? the last two months I've smoked carts almost as often as bud but it takes me so much longer to find someone who sells them and that's keeping me from making the switch completely

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. RyanPm40

Heh speaking of which, friends of mine always make fun of me or act grossed out that I have resin/ash on the end of my lighters, but how the heck else would I pack bud down and stamp things out?!

yeahrightdude likes this.
  13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

The only correct answer is a regular size bic with the sticker and child safety thing removed. Color is of no consequence

14. Syre Dream

Regular

Have you always been able to buy Hemp Gummies on Amazon?

15. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I have one of these so I don't have to buy carts

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  16. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I usually get these Bics that come in packs of two and have some of the corniest shit of all time on them and they are 2 for like 2.48 at Walmart

nl5011 likes this.
  17. MattNCheeze

Trusted

I don't know strains or names or any of that but I picked up an eighth the other day and got Black KKKlansman from the Redbox so I'm v excited to watch this.

18. RyanPm40

Jeeze, they're such a rip-off these days. I feel like they were only 75 cents each like 5-6 years ago

19. RyanPm40

Have you tried a Pax before and how would you compare the two? I bought a Pax 2 on vacation once to be discreet and then never used it again once I got back because it gave really crappy hits and would get super sticky and annoying to clean after maybe 2 or 3 uses.

20. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I have not tried Pax so can’t compare them

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

vape hounds on reddit hate pax for the price + inefficiency

i got a fury 2 back in like may that is fantastic. only complaint is the battery life but that's because i have a bit of a tolerance

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. RyanPm40

Yeah it is quite inefficient, you have to use like half a gram to get a pack that actually vapes well.. vaping should be saving bud! Haha.

I was using my Pax up in northern NH hiking and we ended up smoking a joint in the woods once the crowds around us cleared just because it really wasn't getting us where we wanted to be heh.

BirdPerson likes this.
  23. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Magic Flight Launch Box with a power adapter is still the highest I’ve been vaping. Highly recommend it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. RyanPm40

I've definitely heard of the magic flight but had no idea it just takes regular batteries without the battery adapter. Weird choice

25. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Yeahh this is what turns people off from it, that it just comes with the batteries. Each hit diminishes the battery, whereas using the power adapter is like using a fresh battery for every hit. I’ve been using it for around 8 years now but I never touch the batteries.

RyanPm40 likes this.