Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 132

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. OotyPa Aug 12, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 12, 2018)
    OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Did shrooms yesterday for the second time in my life. Holy shit, what a TRIP. This was similar in how emotional it was for me, but its content couldnt be more different from when I first did them senior year of college.

I know this sounds ridiculous but I felt I was completely crushed by the totality of everything happening-at-once. I noticed relationships between all moving things around me, the push-pull dynamic of my environment and my friends. At a certain point, it was almost like we were all part of one breathing, flowing thing. In fact, my friend and i spent a good hour just silently reflecting on the balcony and almost felt as though we could read one anothers thoughts. I know that sounds totally absurd, but he felt the same way! I was blown away tbh. Yet all through the experience, I admit that there was a deep deep lingering sadness pressed upon me. It was like the glorious and tremendous sadness of existing itself— being part of this universe and tied to an indescribable magnitude of feeling. Totally humbling, scary, and truly beautiful experience overall. Definitely need to think on it for awhile. Also got some very strange and creepy shut-eye visuals of surgeons working on me. Super weird.

Life is vastly more strange than one can ever make it out to be.

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That sounds like a great trip and a pretty accurate description of how it feels at times. The surgeon visuals are interesting because that specific thing has been mentioned by a bunch of people who experience breakthrough trips on DMT. Psilocybin in mushrooms is also a form of DMT, so that makes perfect sense. Crazy how some people will ingest something from the ground and have a VERY similar experience.

OotyPa likes this.
  3. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

It was a great trip, yet profoundly sad. I can’t even say it was enjoyable. I felt helpless in the presence of the feeling— it encompassed me and took me with it. I wish I could explain the feeling well bc I feel an afterglow of it even now. It’s not anxiety, because I’m completely worry-free, but it’s this prevailing sense of a poetic flow to things. Both sad and beautiful.

The surgeon visuals were very brief, and it was almost as though I was viewing it from a telescope if that makes sense. I wasn’t afraid of them either, almost as if it was happening to someone else and I was looking in on it. Or it was a distant memory or something.

This is just so interesting to me because my first trip years ago was completely satisfying in that it had a single message and was hope-filled and entirely uplifting. This was more like being thrown in the ocean without a paddle lol

supernovagirl and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. Kuri44

Got some Green Crack shatter, excited to try it out!

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

i just got officially confirmed for my job start date sooooooo i think im getting high tonite

6. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

Whew. I went out and camped under the stars and did shrooms for the first time with my best buddy. What an awesome time.

7. Kuri44

Yeah so I’m super high viewing stuff on YouTube through Apple TV. Currently watching the glassjaw music video for my conscience weighs a ton and I feel like beavis and butthead watching this shitty rock video lol

8. scroopy.noopers

: (

I only get to smoke a little bit once a week and could pass a drug test do easily, this fucking sucks

9. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I am at school with an hour and 45 min between classes and ugh I just wish I had bud cause it’s decriminalized here in Tampa anyway

10. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Some people like to get fucked up. They'll have a wide range just like the alcohol industry to cater to different crowds. Some people take shots of cheap liquors, some people sip fancy bourbons. Some people like cheep beer, some people like IPA's.

I'm with you though, that sounds lovely. Ideally i'd have a high CBD strain with like 10%-15% THC.

11. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

it is good to be back good lord this is so much healthier for me than drinking

12. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Okay. So I'd like to try CBD, I'd probably mix it with weed in a bowl. What/where do I get?

13. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I think you can get CBD vape carts at almost any smoke/vape shop since hemp based CBD is legal in all states. CBD flower/wax may be harder to find but I really enjoy strains like AC/DC. Anything with about 10-15% CBD with a low THC content at like 8-10% is very enjoyable for me personally. I've never done it but I'd imagine mixing CBD wax or whatever into a bowl of flower can yield a pretty great high.

Borat likes this.
  14. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

15. Pooch

Regular

after being in grad school and being on SSRI's, finally got a job that does not drug test at all. Got off SSRI and started smoking instead. I feel way better than I ever did on the meds and don't have the apathetic feeling that SSRIs give me. Its so disgusting that weed is illegal recreationally where i live.

16. Dog with a Blog

17. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Me high

Arry and mad like this.
  18. Kuri44

Pretty bummed that there aren’t any recreational dispensaries in Boston stlll. I thought I brought enough with me for the week, but I’m down to half a cart with 2 days left to go.

waking season likes this.
  19. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

i've been living in germany for a couple months and literally everyone rolls joints with 75% tobacco. fuck this shit hard

is brix weed a thing in the states? here instead of selling you bad weed that looks brown they'll add chems to it to make it look green as fuck even though it's disgusting albanian brick weed.

at least canada is legalizing like 3 weeks after I get home so whatever

20. mad

I was right. Prestigious

fuck tobacco indeed

21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

my cousin from DC came into town a few weeks ago and she put tobacco in all of her joints. I refused to smoke them. In her case, I think it's just a way for her to pretend she's quit smoking cigs, but still smoke tobacco with her weed.

what a stupid thing to do. why ruin something so perfect with something so shitty?

22. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

FWIW dudes I know who quit smoking for the army always gave 2 months as the golden rule. anything more recent than 2 months will show up in your sample. assuming the military are probably more strict about that than anyone, so I'd trust that.

23. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

i was at a club and a guy i was with was like "i have an extra joint, here it's yours!" which is the absolute nicest thing ever, then I light it up and one draw, i cough up an entire lung. i've never smoked a ciggy in my life to boot but it was just nasty. dude was completely fried after he smoked his, i was barely buzzed. tried telling me some "oh but it burns nicer" foh

24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Really nice for someone to give you a joint, real shitty they didn't let you know it had tobacco in it. I guess in some parts of the world, it's more common, so I guess depending on where you were, it might be normal.

But around here, I don't know anyone that would put tobacco in their weed no matter how much tobacco they normally smoke.

supernovagirl likes this.
  25. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

yeah, germany. the guy was surprised when I told him we don't really do that in north america. that said, at any given club or bar ~75% of people are smoking cigs.