Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 131

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It's like advil. There's no feeling- you just don't feel as bad.

2. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Is it an unpopular weed opinion that I think it’s not a good thing that a lot of the industry is overly focused on making strains as highly potent as possible? One of the dispensaries I go to got a strain testing at like 28%. From research I’ve done, anything testing 25%+ isn’t accurate when it tests that high. Like yeah, a certain nug of that flower might have that potency but every single one on the plant definitely doesn’t. From what I understand Labs just choose to use the highest testing nugs to get those numbers. It’s ridiculously misleading for patient/customers if that’s all true.

riotspray likes this.
  3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah testing for THC vs total cannabinoid content alone is a huge problem and leads to a ton of misinformation. When you add the issue you brought up too as well as the inconsistency of most testing facilities and even corruption that happens at labs it's very difficult to know what you're actually getting. When Colorado first legalized it the local Denver paper did a big investigation into it and found huge problems including most labs not even using control samples to calibrate their machines. It's a mess. I think with time and further legalization that will change but it's still very much the wild west in some aspects of the industry.

riotspray likes this.
  4. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I went to my friends today and she rolled a joint for us and then later we smoked a bowl... I was so dang high. I came home and immediately passed out. I was soo tired and woke up like an hourish later still so high. I was like... how the hell does my friend smoke this and parent her year and a half aged toddler???? LOL...and I know she does, and shes a great mom but it literally just made me so tired and just fell asleep.

Arry and algae like this.
  5. supernovagirl

also medical is like a real legit thing here now but its like ~$300 to get it. I just don't have that kind of money but hopefully over time it will become cheaper :/

6. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

this thread constantly reminds me I need to re-up

7. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Havent smoked in over a week since im out of the country and ive been having these insane dreams involving people i havent seen in years. Funny how your unconscious catches up to you when youre sober. Kind of like smoking often will thin the line between the dream world and conscious reality

Signifire and sean_rugy like this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

How often does your friend smoke versus how often do you smoke?

It's easy to build up a tolerance. I know people that only smoke one or two hits every now and then (like twice a month) and two hits will get them super high for hours. I know other people that smoke multiple times daily and can take multiple blunts to the face and carry on like it's nothing.

supernovagirl likes this.
  9. supernovagirl

I feel like we smoke similar amounts. She just I guess is used to this strain. I smoke tons and that amount never makes me pass out haha so it was less of the amount and more like damn how is she still awake through this very tiring strain lol

riotspray likes this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I guess different stains affect people differently too. My buddy takes a few puffs of a strong sativa and he can't sleep. On the other hand, there's not enough caffeine/sativa in the world to cure my narcolepsy.

11. devenstonow

Noobie

I haven't smoked since memorial day because of job searching after like, 6 months+ of almost daily smoking. My at-home tests are coming back with a very faint line to indicate a pass. If I smoke once, would it set me back completely? Basically, my question is if I smoke once, will it completely reset the progress I've made getting it out of my system?

12. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I’m certainly no expert but I’ve done a lot of reading about other people’s experiences and I would say that it won’t conpletely reset your progress but it will most likely make your piss dirty for another week or two at least.

OotyPa and skogsraet like this.
  13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

It cracks me up that my dealer picks up from Maine, a legalized state, and yet I'm getting oil cartridges from California from him lol

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  14. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Didn't smoke for 4 days while out of town and got LIT when I got back :crylaugh: what fun

15. RyanPm40

Hey does anyone know if you can bring a vape battery that oil cartridges screw into on an airplane?

Visiting my sister in Colorado, so it'd be nice to grab an oil tank from a dispensary, but don't really wanna drop another $20 on the pen itself. I don't plan on checking any luggage

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yup. You can carry them on but I don’t think you can put it in a check bag.

mercury and RyanPm40 like this.
  17. RyanPm40

Perfect, thanks! I'm so fucking ready for this trip, it's a long-needed break from a super stressful time at work haha. I'm so excited to go to a dispensary for the first time ever!

riotspray likes this.
  18. RyanPm40

Getting back from my trip, and I think I've come to accept that edibles just don't do much for me. I got a pack of green hornet sativa gummies and ate 300mg at once and really didn't feel much at all. Bummer! Cool trip though, and going into a dispensary was awesome. I'm sure my sister will be happy with all the extra bud I left behind lol

19. mad

I was right. Prestigious

man same, the last few edibles I tried (gummies, a lollipop, and popcorn) all did hardly anything for me :/

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. supernovagirl

So I’ve been trying to get my mom to smoke weed for her stress & pains for like ages and she’s done it a few times but has kinda shitty lungs and didn’t really care for it too much I guess

But then I showed her those results that have been released about it helping Alzheimer’s and her mom had it really bad and I know she’s scared she will too. So she was legitimately like I’m going to start smoking because of this.
    That and one of her friends was telling her about cbd oil for pains and I’m like bitch I was at the smoke shop with you telling you to get it 8 months ago
    Anyway so now I’m pressuring my mom to get a medical card so she can get us both dispensary weed lmao

21. Is this the thread where we're like, 'hi, I smoked a joint tonight' because if so, that. I split one with my brother - I'm in Ireland and have maybe done weed like 3 or 4 times; a few joints smoked, then there was this one time where I got some edibles in a 'coffee shop' in Amsterdam. That was a WILD few hours.

22. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Yeah apparently my mom wants to get cbd oil for her and the dog, and she has a plug. Hope it helps

23. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

It technically is. However it's often really sketchy, and the performance is often limited. More research needs to be done into the differences, and the potency of the "entourage effect"

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

My new weed looks kinda shitty but if FUCKING REEEEEEEEKS. insanely stinky stuff.

25. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

eugh. i just got a position through a temp agency and it sounds like they basically reserve the right to random drug tests? i cannot find anything that would indicate what my odds are of avoiding those beyond the initial test before employment