Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 130

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. algae

Regular Prestigious

lmao pens are dangerous for me i just spend the entire week in a haze :( im trying to take a little break too, but recently unemployed so keeping myself busy is so difficult

2. yeahrightdude Jun 26, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 26, 2018)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Oklahoma just legalized medical marijuana. Surprisingly with some of the most relaxed medical laws in the country.

3. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

3 days into my break and work is crazy/the world sucks, going to be harder than I expected.

4. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

So I'm thinking about getting a vape pen for CBD to help with pain that I've been having from Lyme disease. However, I've never vaped before and I don't want anything with weird flavors or nicotine. I've done some research and the whole thing seems really complicated with wicks and coils and atomizers. Can anyone help me find a good resource or advice on where to start? Can I use straight CBD juice, or do I need to mix it with something?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. yeahrightdude Jun 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 30, 2018)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I don't know a ton about vape pens but I know quite a bit about cbd. I cannot stress enough how many grifters and scammers there are selling CBD right now. It makes almost impossible to find a quality source of CBD. The vast vast majority sells shitty low quality unregulated hemp oil imported from china that bypasses any mildew/pesticide tests. Make sure you're buying your cbd from a legitimate source that does 100% of their production in a legal US state because require everything to be tested.

I buy isolate, tincture and salve from this website and it is all great stuff. They sell a vape juice or you can try to make your own using their cbd isolate. There are a million other sites that sell it so you might be able to find a better deal but definitely do some research into their growth/processing/testing to be sure you're getting safe and quality cbd.

6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

As someone who has a history of Chronic Lyme, I'm sorry that you have to go through that. It's a frustrating disease that so many people are misinformed about. I hope the bud helps with the pain.

When it comes to oil pen tips, I don't think you really need to worry about getting a crazy mod and worrying about coils and stuff. The coil will come built-in to your disposable oil cartridge. All I bought was a $30 pen at my local smoke shop, and it's really just a thin, silver pen with a knob on the bottom for adjustable voltage. You really want the voltage low to make your oil last longer and not burn out the coil. The lowest mine goes to is 3.2V and I keep it at that- I'm sure I could go even lower and be better off.

If you have access to oil and are looking to manually fill a non-disposable tank, then I'm afraid I'm not as well-versed in those, though. I did get my gf a nice mod and refillable tank to fill with nicotine oil and quit smoking, but we found the thing to be a nightmare to get just right where it doesn't leak, so she went back to smoking.

Also, remember to buy a charger for your pen! A lot of them don't come with one. They're usually just a small USB that just costs a couple of bucks.

7. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

@yeahrightdude Thanks! Last time I ordered from BlueBird Botanicals, which is a very reputable source. I know it's getting more popular now, so there are a lot of garbage sellers out there.

@RyanPm40 Sorry you're going through that as well. It is a truly awful disease. I've had it for about 4 years, but only got diagnosed about 2 months ago. Are you in remission, or still having issues? I'd love to talk to you more about it if you have the time. With the disposable cartridges, can you use them multiple times or do you have to replace them after every use? Seems like it would get expensive.

8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I'm starting to think my vaporizer got lost in the mail or something :cringe:

9. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

I have an arraignment tomorrow for possession of 0.5 gs of mj.

Lord help me. I fucking hate Texas.

10. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Thanks, I might try one of those disposable pens. Do you know about how long they last?

11. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

i hope this is as painless as possible for you. seriously fuck our archaic laws on weed here.

if you don't mind me asking, what part of the state are you in? im used to seeing people from the small town im from get bent over for such a small amount but my friends in bigger cities have had fairly more relaxed experiences when they got caught

skogsraet likes this.
  12. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Unfortunately I'm in one of the few counties in DFW that elected not to adopt the new cite and release policy for marijuana. My first court date went well, I have a second one coming up in which hopefully it's either dismissed or I get deferred adjudication.

13. scroopy.noopers

: (

So I ate a half 8th of shrooms a few nights ago and had one of the best trips ever. I didn't think it would do much since I only stopped taking my meds a day before doing it, but holy shit was i frying. Was pleasantly surprised, especially since I did it with a first timer + it was a 2nd date. Thankfully, she has really great taste in music that was perfect for the setting.

14. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

A second date? Hahaha wow I would never ever do that. Glad it was a good time though :crylaugh:

15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Yeah holy shit that is bold

16. scroopy.noopers

: (

Lol during our 1st date she mentioned she never tripped on shrooms and really wanted to try em, so I reached out to my connect and it all worked out the following week. I have a lot of experience with tripping so I wasn't worried about it going bad for me, and I was confident I could help her out if it got bad for her.

17. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Totally fair haha, not knocking you, i think its cool you guys did that

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

@yeahrightdude I just bought some powdered CBD isolate from Fully Activated. How should I use it? How much is a "good" dose?

19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I usually throw about a dab or two in my wax pen if I want to vape it. You use it to cap a bowl or joint too. I've also made capsules with and without coconut oil but that requires a mg scale for accurate dosing. You can also just mix it with coconut oil and swish it in your mouth until it dissolves/absorbs enough to swallow.

riotspray likes this.
  20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If I do the coconut swish thing, how much should I use? Will there be any noticeable effect? Will putting it on a joint/bowl lessen the effects of the THC? Thanks for your help.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I usually do 50-100. That's a medium-large dose though and you could probably do as low as 10-20mgs. Even 1-2 mgs is helpful but I never go that low.

Cbd isn't psycho active whatsoever so if you're taking it alone you might have less anxiety or feel more relaxed but you're not going to be impaired at all.

Mixing with a bowl just gives it a more relaxing effect. you'll still feel the other cannabinoids.

riotspray likes this.
  22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome. Thanks again man.

23. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I just got this bag and it reakssss, haven’t smelled some weed this strong in a very long time. Can’t wait to get home from work tonight and try it out.

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Recon OG is crazy. This bottle is labeled 27% thc.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  25. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

CBD just got legalized here. I tried some gummies in Maine a few months ago, but I got completely ripped off. How’s vaping it? I know it doesn’t get you high, but what’s the feeling supposed to be exactly?