Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 129

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

My wife has been in Chicago with her sisters since Thursday, and I just now finally have a few hours to just sit down, smoke a bowl, and enjoy having the house to myself.

2. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Good luck! I’ve always wanted to try but I’ve never lived in a place where I felt safe making my whole apt or house smell like weed

3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

If you turn the fan on above the oven (if you have one) it usually clears out the smell pretty good within an hour.

4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

On a business trip and just took ambien for sleep and boy am I tripping. Typing is difficult, balance nonexistent, the bed feels like I'm being gently rocked on water, and I'm very peaceful. Video chatted the girlfriend and my cat and it felt super real as if i really was kissing them through the screen. It's always an interesting experience with this med for sure. Made my girlfriend blow a cloud of smoke at me on camera and it felt like I was actually getting it lol. Time to pass the fuck out now. Words cannot describe how difficult it is to actually type a coherent font right now. Backspace is my friend.

yeahrightdude, dadbolt, Arry and 4 others like this.
  5. OotyPa

fall away

Lol seemed like the ambien generated a tame, not-racist post from you. You sure it worked correctly?

dadbolt, EmmanuelSCastle, mad and 4 others like this.
  6. RyanPm40

Hahaha ah yes, the Roseanne effect. I guess I don't get that side effect ;)

EmmanuelSCastle and OotyPa like this.
  7. Mr. Serotonin

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  8. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

damn I was scared there was real beef here, forgot about that excuse lol

RyanPm40 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  9. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

This sounds amazing. I didn’t realize Ambien had that effect.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. Mr. Serotonin

I'm under the impression that those sorta effects kinda fade if you're prescribed it and use it semi regularly.

11. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

My gf is prescribed ambien and I can assure you that you don't build up much of a tolerance. I legit have to carry her to get her into bed some nights and she trips hard sometimes and can't remember full conversations we've had before bed haha

RyanPm40 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  12. mad

I was right. Prestigious

it’s official - weed will be legal in Canada on October 17

muttley, riotspray, skogsraet and 7 others like this.
  13. mad

I was right. Prestigious

lmao so
    I was just smoking a joint in the park and was approached by two extremely pushy mormons
    I continued to smoke and play candy crush while they talked at me, used my classic line “I don’t like talking about religion with people I don’t know” but that didn’t stop them
    eventually I was like “sorry I don’t mean to be rude I’m just trying to make it clear that I don’t want to have this conversation with you”

14. RyanPm40

Yeah, Ive been prescribed it on/off many times for situational things and after a few days it doesn't seem to help me sleep as well, but it does always seem to make me feel super out of it if I accidentally stay awake any longer than a half hour lol I don't think I've ever taken it more then 7 days in a row though

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  15. RyanPm40

Haha the forgotten conversations thing happens to my girlfriend too! I'll at least remember the trip, but I had like a solid hour of laughing at ridiculous things she was saying and she had zero recollection

mattav152 likes this.
  16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

if dugout pipes didn't get clogged so easily they'd be the all around best smoking method.

17. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

trying 707 Headband for the first time

2 thumbs up

Signifire, Mr. Serotonin and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I don’t know the name of what I’m smoking but it’s beautiful and I’m high

19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

This "Gamechanger" is just that. Shit is crazy looking. Buds COVERED in purple hairs/crystals and tastes like grapes. I'm gonna have to try to make this bag last. Which is gonna be nearly impossible.

BirdPerson and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  20. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Starting a two week (18 days to be exact) break tomorrow. I haven’t taken a break — other than maybe a day or two here and there — since September 2016. I did 30 days then so I got this.

BirdPerson likes this.
  21. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

It'll be so worth it

jkauf likes this.
  22. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Took a month off, got a pen from a friend who got it from California. So nice to low key rip during the day.

Going to try and make it last forever so going to try my best to keep it to weekends and big social gatherings.

Arry, BirdPerson and RyanPm40 like this.
  23. RyanPm40

Definitely easier said than done ;) lol

ChiliTacos and jkauf like this.
  24. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Oh brother for sure. A big test of the will.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

pens are a game changer!

RyanPm40 likes this.