Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 127

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

there should be a strain called Lucky charms after this excellent song. God bless Frank

dadbolt likes this.
  2. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

the thc break has hit a week (minus some avb last night that did nothing but make me yawn). really want to smoke before my trip up to SF tomorrow morning but i feel strangely guilty buying anything even if i have the cash.

3. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

the break was so worth it

i wonder what it'd be like if i went a monthhhhhh

4. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Double Deluxe is my go-to. Damn it, it's such a good burger.

Ken likes this.
  5. Barry Allen

I've just dropped LSD yesterday for the first time. And journey to the whole new world in my imagination LOL. It's amazing

6. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

what if it made you the Flash? dope or could be more dope?

7. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

BirdPerson and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  8. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

[​IMG]

Ken likes this.
  9. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he said that just to piss off Jeff Sessions.

It’s 80 degrees today which means I will be enjoying a coffee on my patio, with a blunt.

10. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

kinda hope he doesn't bc i people will use it as a reason to say he's not so bad

patio blunt sounds dope

mad, PatRFinley, skogsraet and 2 others like this.
  11. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Tonight is the night my girlfriend partakes for the first time! She's gone 28 years without being high but we hope to change that tonight.

We picked up some edibles from a dispensary in Nevada and flew back to Chicago with them (they look just food to x-ray machines!). We are going to have 1/4th of a snickerdoodle cookie each and put on The Disaster Artist for giggle fits.

12. RyanPm40 Jun 10, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 10, 2018)
    RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

So my girlfriend is staying the night in Boston, so she has one of our oil cartridges and our pen for it.

Because of this, I've really been wanting to vape another one I have kicking around, and I discovered it fits on her massive vape mod she has for nicotine. It looks sooo ridiculous but it works great :crylaugh:. I just dropped the wattage down from like 60 to 3.6 lol

[​IMG]

BirdPerson likes this.
  13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

doing another weeklong thc break, giggity giggity. friday night shall be glorious

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Good luck! It's always a struggle but always worth it.

I'm gonna be in the same boat next week on a business trip, it's good to have a t-break forced on me with my lack of will-power lol.

BirdPerson likes this.
  15. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

My ex just smoked for the first time in 6 months and it took me by such surprise. It was really nice to be high with him again lol

BirdPerson and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. mad

I was right. Prestigious

rolling a joint with a broken finger is hard

17. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Think I'm going to pick up shrooms for me and a couple of friends at the end of the week, or next week. Extremely, extremely pumped to do them for the second time in my life.

To prepare myself, I've been listening to a ton of Terence Mckenna lectures on youtube. For those who haven't heard of him, he speaks on ethnobotany, mysticism, ego-death and drug use, mental health, and a slew of other extremely profound and interesting topics. Before his death, he seems to be the only intellectual who took drugs like cannabis, psilocybin, and dmt seriously and goes on lengths speaking about them, the cultural stigma against them, and changing the world for the better. You can go down a real rabbit hole with it, which I'm happily doing. Granted, you have to take some of his ideas with a grain of salt because he was a huge believer in the whole 2012, end of the world thing-- but he was really ahead of his time with some other things.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

so i want to go until friday without smoking but today has already been shit, what with net neutrality dying, the scotus voter ruling, idiot president tariffs killing the solar industry, etc

smokin a bowl and forgetting about this stuff for a while while i play fart cry 5 would be niceeee

mercury and yeahrightdude like this.
  19. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

wait what?? I thought net neutrality was okay for the time being??

20. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

nope, goes into effect today

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

ah, looks like everything will be bad forever

supernovagirl and BirdPerson like this.
  22. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

BirdPerson and mercury like this.
  23. BirdPerson