Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 114

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

gorilla glue is so nice

BirdPerson and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That one is great, but I actually like this batch of Granddaddy Purp a little better! The smell/taste is amazing and the body high is great for sleep.

Ken likes this.
  3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Just picked up AK-47, Lemon Headband, Sunset Sherbet and G13.

Ready for Friday!

Signifire, Ken and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I love all headband varieties. They're usually so euphoric and awesome.

suicidesaints likes this.
  5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yup. Visually, the headband easily looks like the best. I'll have to see how they all smoke though.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. Mr. Serotonin

Headband usually tastes so fuckin' awesome too. I haven't had the lemon one. The last one I had tasted a lot like mocha or coffee.

suicidesaints likes this.
  7. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I had some headband last weekend! It was great!

8. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Might be going to to CO for a work trip. Gonna have to get some souvenirs...:eh:

9. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I haven’t been able to smoke in ten weeks....where the fuck is this drug test?!?!??

10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

To answer the question, American flavor Cannadips taste like chicory. I've never had chicory so I'm going by the label. It's a little spicy, a little cinnamon-y. Citrus is definitely the best flavor. Mint's okay but the strength/sting of the chew will blow your face off

mattav152 likes this.
  11. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i started explaining vape pens and cartridges to my therapist today

that's not weird

angrycandy and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  12. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

This might be a strange place to ask this but here it goes: My doctor put me on Prozac this week. I've never been on any medication like this before, and she knows I smoke weed a lot and didn't mention anything about it when she gave me the prescription and talked to me about it, but now my friend is saying that HIS doctor told him to stop smoking while on anti-depressants. Is it safe to do them at the same time or should I cut the weed? I honestly didn't think about it since my doctor didn't say anything but maybe it just didn't cross her mind.

13. mad

I was right. Prestigious

weed is a depressant (so is booze) so that's probably why your friend's doctor suggested to stop smoking
    as far as I know it's not unsafe to smoke while on antidepressants

finnyscott likes this.
  14. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Yeah, that would be a medication by medication basis. My girlfriend smokes while on antidepressants and anti-anxiety medication with no problems but I'm sure there is a med out there that shouldn't be mixed with weed.

finnyscott likes this.
  15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

my girlfriends psychiatrist wont even treat people who smoke weed (she lies to him lol), mine doesnt care that i smoke weed at all and has never mentioned anything related to my meds and weed. and my psychiatrist specializes in addiction so yeah

finnyscott likes this.
  16. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

both my doctor and my therapist would like me to smoke less, but that's more related to my level of consumption than any kind of adverse reaction.

after 7+ years of being on these meds i know that a) i won't be stable mentally without them, possibly ever b) everything is terrible when i drink on them c) smoking still chills me out faster than a pill. i also know that my ex stepmother-in-law from hell would drink on her prozac and it was pretty fuckin terrible

finnyscott likes this.
  17. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

HA i got fired as a patient from one of my shrinks last year because she found out i was smoking. just immediately stopped in the middle of the session, said i needed an addiction psychiatrist, scribbled some names on a paper (that weren't addiction docs, she didn't actually know any) and sent me on my way.

like literally it was session 2, and in session 1 she did not mention that smoking weed would be this huge, treatment-ending deal, and i was not mentally stable at the time either. she was not a good doctor.

18. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

Thanks y'all! Appreciate the feedback.

19. Mr. Serotonin

Very highly controversial though. It really doesn't fit the stimulant nor depressant criteria.

20. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

That is super fucked up, and possibly illegal(?)
    Can they end treatment for an unstable person like that? Seems like an ethics issue.

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not a doctor, but in my personal experience, weed has been a godsend for anxiety and depression. Pharmaceuticals were the exact opposite.

OotyPa, mad and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  22. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

She was my doctor on paper for 30 days after that, to CYA probably, bc it wasn't like I was going back. Luckily I have the best therapist and she helped me find my current awesome doctor

Jesse West likes this.
  23. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Unrelated to the current conversation, but what albums are people going to get stoned to tomorrow? Seems like a totally dull release day for 420 which is disappointing

24. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

fuck didn't think of this and this seems like a fun activity. feeling either the glow pt 2 or Loveless or maybe Harmlessness but interested in seeing what else others have on rotation. you?

25. suicidesaints Apr 19, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 19, 2018)
    suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

The new J Cole comes out tomorrow (which I couldn't care less about, but...)

New A Perfect Circle is out too.

I'll be going to see Super Troopers 2, and then possibly going to see Dustin Diamond (Screech) do stand up.

edit: New albums from TesseracT, Thievery Corporation, The Melvins and Pennywise too.