Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 113

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Tried some molly for the first time over the weekend. God damn.

suicidesaints and angrycandy like this.
  2. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

looking for an oil/concentrates pen? one that vapes flower? both?
    i have a $20 pen from ego-T that i got like 2 years ago for oil cartridges, and that still works just fine

3. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

It would be nice to have one that did both but oil is the priority, I think. Are cartidges basically universal for all pens? My dad said when he was out in Seattle he had the pen already and just bought prefilled oil cartridges in the shops.

4. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

vuber is a seattle company and they have good options. plus lifetime warranty. it's only 20 bucks for their pilot pen which has three temp controls. and all disposable cartridges are universal

BirdPerson likes this.
  5. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

jealous tbh

6. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

for the most part yes, they have a screw-in base. brands like PAX have their own proprietary pods though.

7. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

temp control is pretty cool and my next vape, whether its flower or not, is gonna have a temperature control. fancy science and shit

Arry likes this.
  8. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

John Mulaney! Chelsea Peretti!! Gabriel Iglesius!!!!

Jesse West and BirdPerson like this.
  9. mad

I was right. Prestigious

John Mulaney and Mike Birbiglia have my favourite comedy specials on netflix

Jesse West, Kellan and BirdPerson like this.
  10. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Second Mulaney and I love Birbiglia but his specials are always one weaving story and I don't know how well I could follow along stoned.

I thought Judah Freidlander's "America is the Greatest Country in the United States" was hilarious. Also I was very high while watching it.

BirdPerson likes this.
  11. scroopy.noopers

: (

y'all need to check out aparna nancherla on netflix. she's really fucking funny.

anyways i wanna get stoned right now but its close to 1am and i'm so tired. i feel like it would be a waste since i'd surely pass out minutes later.

BirdPerson and mad like this.
  12. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Seeing her show live in a couple weeks!

BirdPerson likes this.
  13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

she's on my list! i follow her on twitter and she slays me. i was watching her ep on the standups and I want to include it but i'm worried her humor is too next level for stoners hahah

scroopy.noopers likes this.
  14. mad

I was right. Prestigious

suicidesaints and BirdPerson like this.
  15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I find watching shows that are visually appealing to be excellent while stoned. I'm a big fan of smoking before new episodes of Atlanta. People with Netflix should check out the show The Return. It's French with subtitles, super trippy and recalls early Twin Peaks or The Leftovers (both of which are also amazing to watch while stoned imo).

Fans of Black Mirror should check out Electric Dreams on Amazon. Real psychological sci-fi stuff that'll bend your mind.

I also just like to get really stoned and watch Larry David make an absolute fool of himself on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

16. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

someone told me Katherine Ryan is funny but her special starts out with a Caitlyn Jenner joke and i have never hit the back button so fast

17. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

also don't watch the unedited mitch hedberg comedy central special from back in the day, these people did not get his jokes at first and it was super awkward. i'm sure the edited for tv version is much better.

18. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I remember watching some of a Katherine Ryan special and not really enjoying it

19. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

OPPORTUNITY FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN CALIFORNIA:

my company is launching some new products and the marketing department is looking for bloggers to do reviews on those products. at this time i think it's going to be our new vape pen with a few in-house oil formulations

unfortunately if you live outside the state you're SOL, as it's super against the law for us to mail stuff (let alone out of state ha)

20. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

brb packing my bags rn

Mr. Serotonin and skogsraet like this.
  21. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i mean hey, if you happen to be in the state and i can get you the product, just don't tell me you're leaving CA with it

and also we really would need a review on some kind of blog/instagram/social media thing

22. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

damn! I know someone in california that's a ~model~ (lol) and he has about 10k instagram subscribers. I'm quite sure he'd be interested if you want to get in touch with him somehow? Either pass along his instagram or tell me what info to give him...idk lol

23. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

damn! I know someone in california that's a ~model~ (lol) and he has about 10k instagram subscribers. I'm quite sure he'd be interested if you want to get in touch with him somehow? Either pass along his instagram or tell me what info to give him...idk lol

24. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

can you pm me his instagram? that'd be awesomeee

supernovagirl likes this.
  25. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

The new weeds I got yesterday are fuckin' lovely. Granddaddy Purp and Gorilla Glue.

EmmanuelSCastle, BirdPerson and Ken like this.