Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 112

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

people who live in or have been to california, do you have any favorite parks/hikes?

2. scroopy.noopers

: (

Man Nyc is the worst best city for drugs. I've gained access to delivery for anything and feel like I unlocked an achievement. Delivery. anywhere else i lived required me leaving home and waiting anxiously for a dealer who is 30 mins late

Kellan and BirdPerson like this.
  3. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

The hollywood sign hike is pretty standard. Also the hike to the wisdom tree is a good work out. Both in Griffith Park

BirdPerson likes this.
  4. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

how do you feel about runyon canyon?

5. DickyCullz

not actually been! been meaning to go for a while

BirdPerson likes this.
  6. Ken Apr 6, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 6, 2018)
    Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Have you been to Yosemite? Redwood National & State Parks? Point Reyes National Seashore? Death Valley is pretty cool although I've only spent a few hours there. Uhh Sequoia national forest too. I've never done Joshua tree, but I heard that it's great.

7. DickyCullz

J Tree is amazing!

Ken likes this.
  8. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Yeah she's 100% addicted and it's ruined her sleep.

9. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i got paid to smoke weed today. my life is complete.

10. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

My guys guy keeps bailing. Like 4 days in a row since I paid for 3 q's. I'm not super uptight about it but my girlfriend and new roommate are getting pissed. :teethsmile:

11. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

really want to go buy a bong, lol

12. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

do it

supernovagirl likes this.
  13. Amiketoremember182

You met me at a very strange time in my life

Damn, wanted to smoke and go see Super Troopers 2 on 4/20 but going to a bachelor party

suicidesaints likes this.
  14. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Lmao so the company I work for just opened a new store that's by my house and the one I work at now and the gm of this store just called me and I was like uh oh what'd I do turns out he just needs me to bring him weed tonight hahaha. The day before we opened the new store me him and one other prep cook were still there after 12 hours getting everything ready for opening day and we domed out the freezer since it's the only place without a camera lol

15. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I'm about to run out and I have zero money for more so, unintentional T-break here I come!

16. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Recs for a decent yet affordable vape pen? I need something discreet(ish) for when I'm in Seattle and Portland next month.

17. scroopy.noopers

: (

My dealer gave me a pill instead of the extra stuff I wanted cuz she was low in supply, but it turns out this pill is dangerous to mix with my medication. Would it be weird to ask for an exchange? Lol she kind of ripped me off anyways which is disappointing.

18. mad

I was right. Prestigious

[​IMG]

Ken, BirdPerson, Kellan and 4 others like this.
  19. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

only took half an adderall this time and this is probably how i should've done it the first time lol. very manageable, but i kind of miss the manic, almost euphoric feeling. however here i am not doing my homework

20. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

being told acid this week or next!!!! heck yeah!!!

21. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I picked up from someone different and holy shit the difference in quality is soooo gr8

BirdPerson and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  22. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

hey what are you guys' favorite comedy albums/specials? i wanna do a listicle on best comedy to listen to while high/watch while high

23. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

BO BURNHAM - MAKE HAPPY

suicidesaints and BirdPerson like this.
  24. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

tangential but I love watching sitcoms while high. parks and rec, Seinfeld, whatever. second bo Burnham though it's been a minute. John mulaney too

BirdPerson likes this.
  25. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

oh i'm doing a best shows to binge while high as well
    Nailed It, Cosmos, How It’s Made, Black Mirror, Bob’s Burgers, Santa Clarita Diet, Key and Peele

ChiliTacos likes this.