Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

this is the weed thread

2. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

it already exists elsewhere but, you have my attention.

AKali19, NYCE, RyanPm40 and 1 other person like this.
  3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

yeahrightdude likes this.
  4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

im not prestigious and we just got the green (lol) light to make it on public forum so hush

5. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

in that case, this puff's for you.

i'm "blazing it" and working on submissions for the upcoming Fall Out Boy tribute the forum members are putting out.

yeahrightdude and sophos34 like this.
  6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

im in a pickle because my dealer is taking a break and i dont know anyone else to buy from. someone smoked me up at the studio last night though

trevorshmevor and yeahrightdude like this.
  7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Bout to sneak outside and hit this chillum real quick. Sucks trying to find a good place to smoke at work.

8. devenstonow

Noobie

=( need to pass a drug test sometime within the next week and haven't done anything in ~3 weeks. nervous as hell.

9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

you're probably good, over the summer i took a little break and only smoked once or twice within the span of 2 weeks and a drug test showed it was very, very close to being out of my system. i was a daily smoker for nearly 7 years.

10. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

my brother is my usual plug so its pretty much an always available brother discount on good bud but I think his girl got him thinking it's time to get more serious so i might be losing my connect. :tear:
    He said he still plans to get eventually but "i couldnt tell ya when." guess i can't knock that, we're both on that "you're with the girl you're gonna spend your life with and ya know it" path atm gotta do whats right by that.
    Got my last bit here then I'm left wondering what to do lol.

11. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

ayyyy

muttley, BirdPerson and yeahrightdude like this.
  12. devenstonow

Noobie

That makes me feel better. I was pretty much at 3-4 times a week for two months or so leading up to this break; the week before I stopped I only smoked like, once I think, then that weekend I smoked a bunch...been drinking a fuck ton of water/green tea/lemonade. I've been kinda passing the 50ng/ml test I bought on Amazon; it's two lines for negative, one for positive. I've been worried that the negative line is fairly faded compared to the positive line. This morning I took one (my first piss of the day, which I know is when it's at it's strongest) and the negative line was super faded, but still there (ie. it was better than the first test I took where that line wasn't there at all).

I made the mistake of reading about how long it takes to leave your system by google searching random websites (aka advertisements for cleansing products) as opposed to the wikipedia article, which I assume is more reliable.

13. Dean

Trusted Prestigious

The only 420 I need in my life is 1 John 4:20

14. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

just work out or do something that works up a sweat for a few days and you'll be golden

15. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Yeah I got bugged out cus I seen everything from 30-50 days for certain body types, meanwhile everyone else always told me "Just stay clean for 3 weeks, sweat, drink lots of water and cranberry juice and you'll be fine'

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This is the best post on Chorus.

17. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

muttley, yeahrightdude and Ken like this.
  18. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

This is your mother...

19. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Living here in Colorado like :devil:

20. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

21. St. Nate

yeahrightdude and ChaseTx like this.
  22. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

BirdPerson and yeahrightdude like this.
  23. St. Nate

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I always wondered why he was on all fours eating carrots, makes sense he was a horse

25. St. Nate

It really does explain why Jake is a Centaur.