Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

3OH!3 Are Back

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

3OH!3 have announced their return and that new music is coming soon.

What? You thought the bad news from 2020 was over?

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

Brent likes this.
  2. ARo24

Regular

Dam, was really hoping for that Brokencyde return instead.

3. xenoabe

Regular

3OH!3 is only nostalgic in that they hit during peak AP.net days.

Analog Drummer and Brent like this.
  4. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

[​IMG]

5. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

The first 3OH3! album has some bangers on it, but I didn't follow anything afterwards

Analog Drummer, DaveyA89 and Brent like this.
  6. Or we could get Brokencyde and 3OH3 to join forces?

7. ARo24

Regular

Let’s do it! Might as well add Hollywood Undead to the mix too!

8. WasteSomeTime

Regular

I don’t listen to 3oh3 but they are different then brokencyde. 3oh3 seems like two guys just having fun not trying to be anything other then that and they know that. Brokencyde legitimately thought they were great and would change music.

9. DaveyA89

Brohk3encyd3

Chase Tremaine and waterloobeam like this.
  10. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

They were actually decently fun at warped tour in 2018. I'm not against this. Silly stupid dance music is fine sometimes.

11. steve187

they weren't great but to compare them(or anyone really) to brokencyde is wildly disrespectful ha. i can't lie, i am a bit curious what antz the fog machine guy is to to these days though

12. MatthewLowry

Newbie Supporter

Say what you will, but these guys are fun as hell and always have been. Plus, I thought Mad At You off of Night Sports was a jam. That and My Dick.

JRGComedy likes this.
  13. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Crazy to think Hollywood Undead had been active this whole time

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  14. SFguitar

Regular

It's really weird how huge they got back in the day and then seemingly lost all popularity quickly afterwards. Guess it's that 15 minutes of fame thing. Their first 2 albums have some jams.

Brent likes this.
  15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Brokencyde never went away, i think they ditched the screamy scene shit and just make really shitty trap music now

16. I stumbled on them at Warped Tour. They played right after Katy Perry, haha. I had no idea who they were, but I thought they were pretty fun. I bought their CD from them (the first album) and listened to it that whole summer, but then was over them pretty soon after that haha.

17. btr

Trusted Supporter

Want and Streets of Gold would be even bigger if released in the late 2010s rather than 2008/2010

18. tshreve

Metalicca

I couldn't disagree more honestly.
    While I enjoy both of those albums, 3OH!3 is definitely a band that could not have blown up in any period of time other than when they did

19. btr

Trusted Supporter

They are definitely a sign of that era, but I feel like between college kids/tik tok/the edm scene they could have gotten some serious traction similar to what how they did back then. You lose the Hot Topic crowd for sure though

20. ZeoVGM

Regular

Feels silly to have a news post just to shit on a group.

Kind of excited about this. Their first couple albums have some really catchy pop songs.

SFguitar and tshreve like this.
  21. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

I saw them when I was at the impressionable age I was at to like 3Oh!3 and it was literally them and an ihome connected to speakers. It was so cringey now when I look back on this, but sometimes cringey is okay. File them in a guilty pleasure, at least Want and Streets of Gold for me.