Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

3OH!3 – “Hear Me Now”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

3OH!3’s new song “Hear Me Now” can be found on YouTube. I am pretty sure this is what being musically kicked in the balls feels like.

fenway89 likes this.
  2. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

I WISH I COULD UNHEAR THIS. NOW.

jlinitz likes this.
  3. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

That was indeed a bad song. I'll never forget the Warped Tour I went to that 3oh!3 played and it was one of the most packed shows of the day. I don't get it lol.

As a side note, I can't believe how disinterested I am in Warped Tour compared to like six years ago. I always thought "I hope I'm not too old for these in my late twenties" and now I probably wouldn't go for free.

jlinitz likes this.
  4. jlinitz

John Linitz @jlinitz

Jeeez this is so bad it hurts. Kinda crazy these guys are still on Fueled By Ramen

5. Jacob Davidson

Regular

They were just signed.

6. Nick Martin

There are no answers. Only choices.

[​IMG]

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Joe DeAndrea

Regular Supporter

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

8. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

That is up there with one of the worst song of the year so far. Did I really just hear the words "cauliflower dick" ?!

Jason your paragraph made me laugh though ha.

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

[​IMG]

10. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Just think, they had the number 1 song in the country on Photo Finish Records.

11. Viva Sonata

gooberplex.tumblr.com Prestigious

This is so bad I love it

12. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

Aren't these dudes astrophysicists?

13. Davjs

Trusted

This year looks really good though, Yellowcard, NFG, Sum 41, Atreyu, Bullet, Less than Jake, Good Charlotte :-)

14. Turkeylegz

Trusted

These clowns are playing at my university on Saturday. I'm ashamed to say it's sold out. But I think wiz is the reason at least

15. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

They're actually a lot of fun live. Hate their music all you want but at least they give a shit about what they do.

Aaron Mook and Turkeylegz like this.
  16. dee

I can feel the butterflies.

Meh. Sounds pretty generic to me. Also pretty sure they've put out worse songs before ha.

17. What's truly unbelievable is the song that autoplayed afterwards is even worse

"Mad at You," for those of you with masochistic tendencies

18. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

I have to remind myself that tracks like this are meant to be played in packed bars/clubs at ear-deafening levels, but even then, it only fits aesthetically -- it sure as hell doesn't make it "good" in the conventional sense.

19. ZeoVGM

Regular

Kind of love the beat, not big on the song overall though.

Love "Mad at You" though. That chorus is so stupidly catchy.

20. jlinitz

John Linitz @jlinitz