Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

311 Working on New Album With John Feldman

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I would scoff, but MOSAIC is pretty damn good and a breath of fresh air in their discography.

3. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Yeah, their last was definitely a return to the fun, groove-heavy 311 that got me on board with them in my high school days.

4. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

interested to see how 311 will work the "whoa-ohs" into their songs....but in all seriousness this should be fun. Really enjoyed their last album.

5. shawnhyphenray

Regular

The Feldmann tracks on Mosaic were my favorites off that album, so this should be good

6. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

happy to hear everyone else liked the last 311 album like myself. I dont even consider myself a 311 fan, but i decided to give it a spin and thought it was a phenominal album

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  7. How does Nick still look so dreamy?? goals.

domotime2 and chewbacca110 like this.
  8. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

He’s always reminded me of Paul Walker (RIP) for some reason.

Dude is in phenomenal shape for pushing 50 too.

David Parke and chewbacca110 like this.
  9. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Pretty sure he lifts minutes before taking the stage, hence the consistent rippling of muscles on muscles on muscles.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  10. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I'm so impressed that a band that seemed like a niche 90s band that would one day only do nostalgia tours was able to make a heavy duty career for 25 years

Maverick likes this.
  11. Maverick

Trusted

I thought the last 311 album was great, their best since Evolver. But I thought the songs Feldman produced were the worse batch of songs on there (Aside from Perfect Mistake) so I’ll just wait and see..

robb likes this.
  12. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I really like Don’t Tread On Me and Universal Pulse. I wish UP was longer though.

13. robb

Regular

I thought Stereolithic was the best album since maybe Soundsystem, but Mosaic was fantastic.

I fully agree about the Feldmann tracks. PM was okay, but the others - bleh. I would consider Til the City's the worst song they've ever done by far.