Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

30 Seconds To Mars Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by JamesMichael, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

For me I love how epic it sounds; I love what he does with his voice; I love the music video and the themes it presents; I love the lyrics. For me it has everything

Preserved Moose and JamesMichael like this.
  2. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Where can I find that documentary?

3. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I love all that stuff too I just love those things more for most songs on the album, haha. Obviously aside from the video.

4. Broxi

I don't like many of their songs but I absolutely love the ones I do. Kings & Queens, Closer To The Edge, This Is War, City of Angels, The Kill, Do or Die, Up In The Air. Also like Beautiful Lie and From Yesterday, Search and Destroy is okay but past them I don't like many other songs.

5. SpyKi

A Modern Myth, Battle of One, Night of the Hunter, Closer to the Edge and Hurricane with Kanye are probably my favourite songs by them.

6. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Love A Modern Myth definitely one of their more underrated songs I guess?

I'm a bit gutted I wanted to get the Bartholomew Cubbins Blu Ray/DVD combo the other day and noticed it had vanished off the store. Emailed them but they said keep an eye out as it may come back on eventually.

Has anyone watched the Into The Wild web series on VyRt? It's basically a follow up to Artifact following the tour of This Is War. I've only watched a couple of episodes myself as £3.99 for a 10-15 video is a bit steep especially when there's 15 or so. Been eagerly waiting for a Blu Ray release or something but nothing yet!

7. RoKKeR

The Fly

Only know a few of their songs but I saw this thread and had to pop in and give some love to The Kill. I know it's their most popular song but damn, it must be that way for a reason because it's really good.

OwainGlyndwr and JamesMichael like this.
  8. JamesMichael

Will always be a great song! Love the acoustic into electric version they do at shows these days.

9. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Surprised you aren't into This is War at all.

10. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I liked it briefly when it came out.

11. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

"The Kill" brings back memories but I really dislike this band and Jared Leto but that's neither here nor there I suppose

12. Bane

The spiciest meme

I know they'll always be known as a joke to a lot of people but I still stand by them, even if their last album wasn't as great but still had enjoyable moments. If I had to pick one song that's my favorite from them, it's prob Hurricane.

13. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

this is way cool:

14. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Love the acoustic version of that track.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  15. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

JamesMichael and Onlyadirector like this.
  16. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

Just joining in with the Kings and Queens love. I always think it's how Tom wishes AVA sounded but he doesn't have the vocal ability for those epic melodies.

17. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

I'm intrigued. I just hope this new album takes risks and does something different instead of copy pasting the exact style of This is War/LLFD

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  18. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I like this band a lot so I'm excited.

19. SpyKi

Those albums are very different. I'm hoping they go back to something closer to TIW honestly.

JamesMichael likes this.
  20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Jared Leto is an incredible douche but I've really enjoyed every 30STM album so far so I'm definitely looking forward to this

21. JamesMichael

I've always thought the same. 30STM is essentially a much better AVA.

I'm hoping for a similar style to This Is War I've been jamming the hell out of that album recently and it's a brilliant album from start to finish.

I do love A Beautiful Lie but the chances of them going back to that sound is very slim ha.

22. Grant

23. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

They have been doing that for awhile now. Getting annoying tbh.

24. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Spinning their debut this afternoon. Still so solid IMO. Screw music snobs. Long live 30STM.