Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

3 From Hell (Rob Zombie; 2019) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Oct 25, 2017.

1. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Looks like an RZ movie. So I’m into it.

2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

They're doing some early fan screenings next week. Gonna try to go on Monday if I can get tickets for something else with A-List and theater hop.

4. jbaseball44

Who Watches The Watchmen? Supporter

OhTheWater likes this.
  5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Ya I figured. Such a shame, he’s a legend

6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

RIP

Contender, airik625 and justin. like this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Bummer. R.I.P.

8. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Damn! RIP Sid. I heard he was having some health concerns but didn't realize how bad it was. Still gotta see 3 From Hell. I'm happy he got to go after finalizing his story.

Going to Hollow Horror Nights this weekend too. Can't wait to see House of 1000 Corpses maze.

riotspray likes this.
  9. Is there a release date for this?

10. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

THey had a few screenings at it hits VOD and Red Box October 15th!

riotspray and kyle like this.
  11. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

3 day theatrical run was last week, VOD is October 15th

airik625 and kyle like this.
  12. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

This is out there online, fyi

Contender likes this.
  13. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Nah, skimmed the beginning briefly and the CGI gore is very bad tho

riotspray likes this.
  16. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

watched this last night, what happened to Rob? this and 31 are just so bland and all over the place

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Bummer. I didn't like 31 at all. I was hoping since this is part of the House/Rejects trilogy, that it'd maybe be a return to form.

18. Honestly enjoyed this more than I expected to, but the ending was underwhelming and it was in desperate need of an editor. It practically stops being a horror film halfway through, which isn't exactly a problem, but it definitely drags in parts. Better than 31 and Lord's of Salem, not as good as House of 1000 Corpses or The Devil's Rejects.

19. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

There is no way this is better than Lords of Salem. Surely

20. P sure I've already had this conversation so we don't have to do it all over again but Lords of Salem is bad

21. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I don't remember having the conversation, but Lords of Salem is Zomie's best film. My memory isn't the best, so if we did actually have this conversation before - my bad haha.

22. Oh no, I just mean I've had this argument on this site before with others lol I'm glad you like it, I revisited it last year in case my mind changed but as interesting as the premise is, I just found it incredibly slow and faux-deep. Different strokes, I guess. The only Zombie film I truly love anyways is House of 1000 Corpses

airik625 and riotspray like this.
  23. Doomsday Oct 22, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 22, 2019)
    Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

This was so bad oh my god. One of the worst movies I've seen in a long time hahaha

Not super into Zombie aside from his first Halloween movie but if this is an example of what his movies are like... not for me. It's been a long time since I've seen Devil's Rejects, I was a kid and barely remember it so I should rewatch that, and see 1000 Corpses. But this movie was laughably bad, like a parody movie

24. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I’m gonna finally watch this

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.