Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

24 Franchise TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Ferrari333SP Mar 2, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 2, 2017)
    Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

As soon as we saw the kid who had his head bludgeoned on the ground, crawl out a 2nd story window and onto the ground safely to then walk away, I knew any sense of realism in the show was over. But whatever, it's 24!

ramomcferno likes this.
  2. Ferrari333SP Mar 9, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 9, 2017)
    Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Show starting to get into really crazy territory. Jalaal(sp?)'s team somehow knows where Carter's wife is being held up, to then kidnap her. Then somehow Jalaal's team has an SUV out in the woods that the super powerful CTU satellite somehow can't pick up. And then the police officer on the bridge shoots the girl several times from a distance, but not once more to make sure she's dead, hence explosion. They're realllyyyyy stretching the story now

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I need to catch up, but I'm not sure I want to since it's probably not going to be renewed.

4. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Yeah they were really making us suspend our disbelief there.

The hidden SUV I have no problem with especially with the tree coverage. As far as the cop, I thought she was dead too.

Is it still completely ridiculous? Absolutely.

5. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

It just bugged me the cop didn't open the driver side door. C'mon man! But 24 always gets better once an attack has happened so looking forward to next week.

ramomcferno likes this.
  6. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

That's not uncommon for a cop to open the passenger door in a situation like that.

7. johnnyferris

Good to know. Didn't save the bridge though lol

ramomcferno likes this.
  8. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

It was nice to see Tony again and it feels like this show is starting to find its footing in some respects. The whole exchange sequence went so strangely. Why did Jadalla give them so much time to say goodbye? It didn't go down how I expected at all. Was I the only one?

9. johnnyferris

It was weird to me too. He hasn't even verified Andy as being capable of restoring the hard drive. Sure he told his cronies to kill Nicole and Issac, but the leverage is still gone.

ramomcferno likes this.
  10. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Tonight's episodes was actually pretty cool, especially seeing Carter's brother's crew strut into Jadalla's place and shooting everything, haha. This looks like the episode that will change the next path of this series, now that Jadalla has been caught. This Niseeri (sp?) guy is a new character, now on the run, so how he connects to things will be interesting to see

11. johnnyferris

I was really nervous we'd see Andy killed off, but glad to see he made it. Jadalla's father seemed to be the baddest guy out there in this 24 universe, but Carter's making it seem that Nisseri is the same if not worse.

Very intense string of episodes and we're only a third of the way in. The traditional 24 format has its weaknesses so I hope they can keep this quality up

12. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

They didn't actually explain who Nisseri is, did they? He just seems like another bad guy that Carter happens to recognize

13. johnnyferris

He's bad news, especially by the looks of the next episode

14. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

So Naseeri just so haaaaaaaaapens to have a random police officer's secret lover tied up, at just the right moment. Stretch Armstrong couldn't even reach this far

15. johnnyferris

Must have cross referenced Tinder profiles and CTU employees. Terrorism in 2K17

16. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

The show is only 12 episodes this season

17. johnnyferris

Didn't know that. I figured it would be a full 24 because the it was being considered a "rebirth" of some sorts

18. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Wait, what. Why? Splitting up this plot line into two/more seasons?

19. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Nah pretty sure it wraps up this season.

20. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Defeats the purpose of calling the show 24, lol

21. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, since LAD, all seasons will be 12 EPS. Then again, this could be the final season if not renewed.

22. johnnyferris

I really enjoyed LAD for what it's worth. I just haven't felt that Legacy is ready to be wrapped so soon.

23. johnnyferris

That semi silent clock though

24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  25. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

SteveLikesMusic likes this.