Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2024-2025 NFL Season Pink Pony Club • Page 1798

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Drew Beringer, Mar 14, 2024.

1. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

Any advice on getting rid of ants from your apartment? I’m sure my landlord is just gonna chalk it up to being summer time and living n the first floor of an apartment, but I’ve been seeing tons of big ants scaling the outside walls of the building and in occasionally getting some in the rooms of my place. I just woke up in the middle of the night and killed/disposed of about 15 of these freeloading pieces of shit

Indigo and jorbjorb like this.
  2. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Dude Milo is straight up feeding them. It’s the worst. We have an exterminator come set kid safe traps.

jorbjorb, CarpetElf and Dinkleberg like this.
  3. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Jags officially not moving to London.

I really like the current stadium & it feels unnecessary to hold it over the city’s head when they could easily just renovate what they have… but the new one will probably be awesome, I just wish capitalism wasnt capitalism & we could maybe fix the sewage and power line issues in north Jacksonville and finally invest in black-majority schools with the money or something

jorbjorb likes this.
  4. MidDave

5. MidDave

6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I use the terro liquid ant bait and it usually clears them out after a couple days

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I got invited to this friend’s barbecue and I thought it be a chill few hours and dip but they wanted to drink all night since everyone had the next day off except me.

I didn’t drink much but I was out of there by 11 and I had work at 5 this was all pain.

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

tell your kid to knock it off

9. MidDave

You try telling a two year old anything lol

jorbjorb and Texas Flood like this.
  10. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Watched the original Jurassic Park while getting an MRI this morning

11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

like in full? you had a 127 minute MRI?

12. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Got to the part where the T. rex is coming out and eating the goat

jorbjorb and JoshIsMediocre like this.
  13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

wow spoilers

GrantCloud, Indigo, jorbjorb and 3 others like this.
  14. dorfmac

Trusted

Does anyone else fucking LOVE an MRI? This is one of the things that I am clearly out on an island on within my real life relationships.

jorbjorb and Donnie Ruth like this.
  15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

dorf

GrantCloud, David-, Indigo and 4 others like this.
  16. dorfmac

Trusted

I had a stroke a few years back and have had to get a bunch of MRIs during and following up. I’m a big dude, so to some degree I have to wedge myself in there. It feels snug and comfortable tight, like when your mom tucked you into bed as a kid. And they give you headphones. You just get to lay there and relax and do nothing. I’d close my eyes, feel snuggled in, and listen to transatlanticism or futures and hang out for 30-40 minutes. Soooo chill.

17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

For me they’re doing a cardiac one so I can’t really totally relax cause the entire time I’m holding my breath for 5-15 seconds on and off

BUT I get to watch a movie so that’s a plus. Can’t get a true imax experience of watching Jurassic park except in the MRI machine

18. dorfmac

Trusted

Hm that’s less fun - sorry

jorbjorb and Donnie Ruth like this.
  19. Might get New Jersey Michaels for lunch. It’s either that, chipotle, or five guys

20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

id love a burger from the five gentlemen

GrantCloud, Max_123 and JRShoenberger like this.
  21. Only issue is burger plus the fries is a lot and I’d feel gross after.

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  22. Fucking Dustin

Prestigious Supporter

I'd say Jersey Mike's

Randall Mentzos, David- and CarpetElf like this.
  23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

simply hit the pelly

Randall Mentzos and spiffa0 like this.
  24. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I second the comment about those liquid ant traps.
    I also bought this peppermint spray from Target that I spray near openings to my house/where I see insects and it is supposed to deter them without killing them. So far that has helped keep them out of the garage

25. MidDave

I used to love Cat Scans and MRIs at Dana Farber because the stuff they make you drink, for some reason they were able to add it to basic Crystal Light lemonade as opposed to it tasting terrible.